Ttc#2+ 2013/2014! - 6 BFP's, 4 angels

It doesn't look like it, but I can be wrong. Ff analyzes all your signs and it can still show an ovulatory pattern.

Go to the charts gallery and select the 'find charts like yours' and maybe you will see charts that resemble yours. Keep dtd though, just in case. So that if you should still O, you will be covered.
I hope I'm wrong and you get your crosshairs.

I got up and my CM was creamy and cervix was hard. It's now soft and I have EWCM and small sharp stabbing pains above my pubic bone. My body has no idea what it's doing!! My thermometer only has one digit after the point. Do you think that matters?

I use to use the normal thermometer like you, then bought a bbt one. It does make a difference I think. Because the bbt one has 2 digits after the point and it actually makes a difference in the reading.
You could O today as your temp is back down. And like you say, your cervix is high and soft and you have ewcm. So, if I were you, I'd get bd-ing.

Good luck:)

Thanks Hun :)

I tried comparing charts but think I'm doing it wrong because none look like mine:lol:

I've done another OPK and negative! I think I've already ovulated! How would FF do my crosshairs if I only did CM and cervix?

Brunette: Mine didn't have cross hairs when I did just cm and cervix. It just showed one dotted line of approximate ovulation when I got my +opk. Women can have ewcm more than once a cycle. It is not supposed to happen, but it happens to many of us. Sometimes ewcm is there when you are pregnant. It could still be too early for implantation though. Those charts can be so confusing sometimes. I, personally, hate charting. I just do it as a way to track my other symptoms such as cm and cervix.

Now on dpo7, had nothing til yesterday but yest n today had queasiness n slightly tender boobs...It's more likely heat than pg but it has got my hopes up a bit...which is nice on one hand but worse on other since its a bigger disappointment once u start thinking its a possibility haha xx

I've done another OPK and negative! I think I've already ovulated! How would FF do my crosshairs if I only did CM and cervix?

Ff also takes your temps into consideration.
I almost never get solid crosshairs, because I almost never get a +opk. I always get the dotted lines, but I can see based on my temps that I have ovulated as the temps are higher than before O. Its a tricky thing to understand, this charting business. I'm still not an expert, lol.

Now on dpo7, had nothing til yesterday but yest n today had queasiness n slightly tender boobs...It's more likely heat than pg but it has got my hopes up a bit...which is nice on one hand but worse on other since its a bigger disappointment once u start thinking its a possibility haha xx

When do you plan on testing?

All we have is our hope, so I don't blame you for getting your hopes up.
Good luck and sending you baby dust:)

Not sure, I normally wait til AF is due BUT I have Internet cheapies at the mo so IF I keep feeling queasy I might do a test at 10 or 11dpo before using a clearblue or the like if AF doesnt show, but not sure yet :-s lol

Anyone going to poas early? I am going to start at 9dpo and go until AF or bfp. YAY for cheapies.

I've no idea!! I still have no crosshairs. I was going to test on Saturday which going of FF predicted O day that would make me 9DPO but now I've no idea where I am in my cycle!

Cheapies scare me, I've had so many Evaps in the past when we weren't TTC but now that we are actually TTC I don't think my heart will take it!

Personally I don't think poas early is a good idea as brunette says they are very prone to evap lines and they really leave you disappointed, this cycle I'm going to try and wait til af is due to test...although to be fair, I have no self control.

Gosh this temping thing sounds complicated, I plan to start tomorrow (forgot today) but I know I'm going to end up confused.

Only on CD 3 today and gonna be in for a bit of a wait for ovulation, could be 3 weeks. Taking inositol which is supposed to help fertility and ovulation, so will be interesting to see if it does any good.

Hope you ladies are well and all those waiting to poas aren't finding the wait is dragging too much. Xx

Cd20 for me, 3dpo. Ff gave me the dotted line(as expected). I go for my progesterone test on thursday, hope that will give a definite ovulation! If so, then I'll probably have to go for a lap.
Does anyone know if its painful? I heard they cut through your belly button, that must be sore!

Brunette- I see your temp went a bit up today, but it still doesn't look like O occurred. Hope it happens soon though.

Cookie- I hope the inosotil works and that it regulates your period. When do start taking it, which cd?

Oh, I only have 2 cheapies left and plan to wait until af coz I just hate it when its bfn. I get so heart sore and irritable, just can't stand it!

Thanks Hun. I'm a bit downhearted :(

I'm at the doctors today for my dizziness. It's driving me mad and getting no better.

I have creamy CM today with a little stretchy stuff. What would you chart it as?

I would put it as creamy, depending on how creamy it is.
I've had that before and just put it as creamy, as mine was a lot more creamy than anything else.

Hope you get some answers for the dizziness at the doctor today.

I've been diagnosed with labyrinthitis. Can this be effecting my temperature?

Lol after feeling proper morning sick queasy for two days, today I feel nothing at all. Dying to test so I can stop questioning myself lol but then if I test early il question a) if its too early n b) the cheap tests...bugger :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->