Ttc#2+ 2013/2014! - 6 BFP's, 4 angels

Forgot to say before. I am vaginally temping. I googled before I started and this seemed best! I tend to sleep with my mouth open :lol:

Bfn at 10dpo, I know it's early...but I also know I don't feel pg. I've gone full pelt in the first month n have realised if, unlike last time, it takes a while, I simply can't keep the momentum up lol least il have had one proper cycle, n I know when to expect Ov, so next month I think il try n chill a bit. It'll happen wen it happens, n while of course I'd like that to be right now, financially it's not awful if it takes a few months. Not to mention I'm sat here looking at my gorgeous toddler n realising this month my mind has def been preoccupied with making no.2 which is daft. Loads n loads of luck to u guys, I'm gona keep an eye n see how many of u get ur bfps this month!! But think il lay off the main forum haha it's addictive!! Xxx

Fingers crossed for you Brunette.

Wildchic - I know with PCOS your weight makes a big difference but I dont know about other women, but I guess if you are having problems and you have gained then it is definitely worth losing as it could be the key. I do know bigger people that have conceived no problem, my sister in law is a big woman and she conceived first cycle and had no problems at all, but I do think its unhealthy to be as big as she is when pregnant. I'm still alot smaller than I used to be but I am 21 lbs heavier than I was when I conceived my son so thats my aim, I just want to get back to my pre preg weight as obviously at that weight things worked for me.

CKJ - definitely know what you mean about being preoccupied, I spent far too much time online last month, I googled everything I could think of and was on here loads...still on here a fair bit but really only at work cos I'm bored and there is barely any work to do. Its hard though, you decide you want to go for it and its really hard not to be impatient. I especially find that I feel impatient because of the age gap, and really I want to conceive by December, I know its not a good idea to give myself a deadline, but by December is my ideal.

x

I have to conceive within 5 months or we will be taking a few months break using condoms. We can't afford another birthday around October-January! :lol: My husbands son is October then our son is October, Hubby's other son is November and then it's Christmas! We also have quite a few family members/god children's birthdays in those 3 months too!

Same Brunette, my son's, husband's and Niece's birthdays are in November, so I said at a push October would be ok but November is a no no, December obviously is expensive cos of Christmas and Jan we are always skint so if we dont conceive by early Jan we will take a break so that we dont have a child born between Nov and Jan, but really December needs to be the cut off.

we have the same issue. we have birthdays from august-September, so we are trying to avoid those months.

Well lets hope we all conceive soon then.

How's everyone today? Im alright, just wondering how long I am going to have to wait for ovulation to happen, I hope its no later than cd 21. Long cycles just makes the process take so much longer.

I'm supposed to be starting temping, and wanted to start today vaginally as my period has ended and I forgot!! Going to have to set myself a reminder!

Hey Cookie,
I'm doing ok. I'm @ 6dpo and go for my progesterone today.
I have no symptoms whatsoever:( but I prefer it that way, coz every cycle I have loads of symptoms and it ends in a bfn!

I hope you don't have to wait long for O to happen!

Do any of you ladies know what the levels should be for progesterone to confirm O has happened?

No idea Wildchic sorry, maybe one of the other girls will know.

Yeh hoping I'm not waiting too long, the inositol brought another PCOS ladies ovulation forward by 7 days so I'm hoping it does something similar for me...even a few days would be good.

Yes I found very quickly that all the symptoms in the world don't mean anything, so maybe no symptoms is a good sign! Fingers crossed. xxx

Are you going to use opk's? And when do you plan to start doing them?
If the inositol worked for other women, then it should work for you. Fx it does!

Yeah, I hope the no symptom thing is a good thing, but knowing my luck, I'll still get a bfn.

I think I'll start testing with opks as soon as my cm starts changing, so I'll keep an eye on that...I've just ordered another 20 opks so if I have to go through them all then so be it. I had clear signs with my cm becoming watery and then had ewcm so if it follows the same pattern this time then I should know when to start testing. Just hoping ovulation doesn't happen much later than day 21...don't want to be waiting too long for it. I hope some weightloss will make them abit more regular but its not going to be in time for this cycle, its the not knowing that really gets to me. Guess I better get used to waiting, because I'm going to have alot of waiting to do!!!

Well I shall keep my fingers crossed for you and hope its a bfp...you never know, just because its been bfns up until now doesn't mean you won't get one. You have to think positive!!!

What does FX mean? Keep seeing it and its the one abbreviation that i dont know the meaning of. I bet its something really obvious and I'm just being dumb! lol

Fx-fingers crossed.

You know when you just have that feeling that you not pregnant? Well, that's how I feel. I'll probably spend a lot of money trying to figure out why we can't fall pregnant and at the end, still not get pregnant. I just feel that I'm going to wait forever!

Anyway, I guess that's life and there's no use complaining, as I have a beautiful DD. Just wish I can give her a brother/sister.

Good luck with the temping. It can get frustrating at times. But I hope it works out for you and that you get your bfp:)

Good luck wild chic! N with the opks cookie! My friend has very kindly lent me her cbfm for next month, n despite being stupidly broke my very understanding husband (there's a game sale on Steam...I think he's trying to earn brownie points bless him) has forked out the stupid cost for the sticks! Silly really as I can use cheapie opks but at the mo we are waiting for promotions/possible house moves/ baby no.2 etc etc n it all seems out of our control, using the cbfm gives the new month a bit of hope n feels like I'm 'doing' something...tho as hubby pointed out, having lots of sex will do the same thing haha

That's very nice of ur friend ckj!
I wish I had a friend that had one!

You do have a lot going on, let's hope the monitor will make things less stressful!

Good luck:)

Good luck using the cbfm CKJ!

Wildchic - it must be really hard to keep trying and feel like its never going to happen, but there is always hope. You got pregnant with your daughter so there's no reason to think you can't again. It just takes time with some people and often there is no reason found. Sending you lots of baby dust.

Just had my appraisal with my boss, all very positive and gave me lots of praise which is good, then at the end he asked if there was anything else I want to discuss...no baby on the way or anything? I was like erm no nothing like that!!! Either he thinks the weight I've gained could be a bun in the oven, in which case I def need to lose weight or he's just assuming cos of my sons age that we might be thinking about another...I think alot of people are assuming that, and of course they are right but I wasn't about to admit that to my boss, not when he's talking about me taking on more responsibility. :s

So, are you gonna put baby making on hold Cookie?

Glad all went well with the appraisal:)

Wildchic - no I dont plan to delay, if it messes up my career then so be it, if we do manage to conceive I dont even know if I'll come back. Love my job, but I love my family more and I want another child more than I want to progress here. Never know might be able to do both, they've been very flexible and from September Im only going to be in the office 2 days a week as they are letting me work from hope to fit in with my sons preschool, so I might be able to have both, a career and 2 children. Time will tell I guess, but wasn't going to tell him we are trying because you never know I might not conceive so would be a waste of time.

Brunette - what does a temperature dip mean? I really need to have a good read about temping if I'm going to start as I dont understand it at all.

It was really sweet of her! Def looking forward to trying it!

Well done on the appraisal, always nice to feel appreciated!!

I don't temp, does a dip mean you've just ovulated? Did u find out if labrynth's affects your temp?

I'm trying to walk as much as poss while the weathers nice, Unlike last time when the most exercise I did was walk from desk to kettle I want to b at my fittest right from start of this pregnancy. Might make no difference to weight gain n labour but figure it can't hurt lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->