Ttc#2+ 2013/2014! - 6 BFP's, 4 angels

Hi Girls, I finally got crosshairs today but I think its wrong. I didn't go to bed until 2am then was up every 30 minutes or so. I finally fell asleep around 6am and took my temperature at 7.15 which is 45 minutes later than usual. Do you think I wait and see what tomorrow's temp does and maybe discard today's? I don't want to leave it there and have actually missed O!

Brunette- I personally think you should maybe wait and see what 2moro's temp shows. Your temp wasn't taken after a at least a 3 hour rest, so I don't think todays temp is accurate. But I'm sure you're covered if you did ovulate when ff says you did.

Afm- was really busy yesterday at work which helped take my mind off things. Dh and I had a chat and I might try acupuncture, just to try and make me stress less. I've read some good things about it, so I thought, before giving up completely, I'd give it a go seeing that its all natural. I'm also going to TRY and start a diet from Monday and both me and dh will try to lose weight and excersise. I'm hoping it will be good for us!

Hope you ladies are doing ok:)

I've tried putting temps in for tomorrow and Monday and discarding today, it still puts crosshairs there so fingers crossed!

Acupuncture would scare me :lol: Does it hurt?
As for diets I would 100% recommend Slimming World. It's so easy to follow and you never have to be hungry.

I haven't tried it yet, but my mom has and she says its not that painful. She had a heart operation back in 2007, they had to remove a vein from her leg to put in her heart and since then her leg has been in pain. She had acupuncture done on her leg and she says her leg feels great! So I'm hoping it can make me relax more.

Do you perhaps have an address for slimming world or can I just google it?

Ooo are you in South Africa? I'm not sure if they go that far! I will see if I can find something

Yip in South Africa.
If not, I'd have to try something else

Looks like you can join online! https://www.slimmingworld.com/losing-weight/free-diet-profile.aspx

Good luck with losing weight wild, that and acupuncture is worth a shot.

Yes wait til tomorrow's temp BB but it's looking good.

Afm - CD 17, more ewcm today than yesterday, temps are still low, I O'd CD 20 last cycle so will hopefully be the same this cycle. Was naughty and had fish and chips last night, although between fasting days I'm supposed to eat normally I need to be sensible and last night's trip to the chippie was not sensible. I shall be sensible the rest of the weekend...weirdly am looking forward to my next fast day on Monday. Keen to see if it works. X

Fingers crossed the cyst isn't any bigger or causing problems. Can they remove it if it is?

Was checking my ewcm and it had a streak of blood in it, opk is still negative but will do another later...hoping it means ovulation is imminent. X

ohhhh cookie you got blood streaked ewcm?! that's the best cm there is!!! i had that the month i got pg with dd. i've not had it since.

hope you ladies are all well, my insides have been funky, two nights ago i started with nausea and then followed by some constipation. very odd but whatever, not counting it as anything.

Bb- i would wait and see temps and discard if the others are lower.

:hi: Good Mornin' Ladies!! (or evening or whatever for some of you).

BB, I was pleasantly surprised to see you got crosshairs finally! Scrolled down and read other posts, and I'd disregard today's temp, keep it charted but mark it as off, and see what it does tomorrow, that way you can feel more sure. If it's up high again tomorrow you can always change it back and include todays.

MofO - I know it's still early, but nausea can start pretty quickly once your HCG gets going. FX'ed

Wildchic- Really hope the acupuncture is good for you. I know some people who swear by it for pain,stress,anxiety, migraines and a myriad of other reasons. I think it's a good choice. Also, good luck with dieting, I want to and know I need to...but my willpower feels about shot right now..Must have CARBS AND SUUUUGAR. AAAAAh...Seriously though, I'm trying to add in more fruits and veggies, lean proteins, and cut the crap. It's hard though!
Also, very interesting to find out your in South Africa. I really had no clue, I thought you were in the States or possibly the UK. How cool.

Cookie- Hoping it all works for you. Like i said, I dont think I could fast and then stay sensible on non-fast days. I applaud you.
As for the EWCM streaked with blood, I've heard it's a good O sign. I had it this cycle around O time as well. Hope this bean is a sticky one for you!!! FX'ed. :dust:

AFM, 5 dpo today and had a big temp dip. I did wake up a few hours early, but I used the adjuster and the dip is still pretty significant. I guess I'll just have to wait and see what they do tomorrow. I feel like I'm ALWAYS waiting and seeing. Darn TWW:dohh: I've read some ladies get an implantation dip around 5dpo..would be early-ish..but possible...

Aidensmama- WOW! Your dip is really down there! Hope its implantation.
And lol about me being from south africa, I thought I was the only 1 from S.A on this forum, but I met a few others on here as well

Cookie- great about the blood, hope it means you're about to ovulate!
I bought an energy drink today for dh, its called Robust and I see its a uk product. I see that one of the ingredients is inositol. What do you exactly take it for again? I'm just very curious.

I'm a little discouraged. Last cycle my LP was only like 6 days...I'm really hoping this dip isn't signaling another super short LP...if I get AF at just 5 or 6 dpo I'm going to pull my hair out:dohh: Really hoping it's back up tomorrow....we shall see...

I just had a look at your last chart. I really hope that isn't the case. FX for you!

I just had a look at your last chart. I really hope that isn't the case. FX for you!

Thanks. I was feeling generally ok about this cycle, but right now I'm pretty blue. I can't really lean either way until I see another temp...or blood...to tell me what could be going on.

Uggggh. I hope the next week and a half goes quickly so that I can get to my docs appt and maybe find out some answers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->