Ttc#2+ 2013/2014! - 6 BFP's, 4 angels

Aidensmama - fingers crossed its not a short lp and its in fact implantation.

Wild - I take inositol for my Pcos, it increases my progesterone levels and helps regulate my cycles, also supposed to lower testosterone. There are other benefits and its not just used by women with pcos.

Opk this evening was negative, maybe it will be positive tomorrow. No other blood, just that one streak, hope it happens very soon cos I'm feeling very relaxed and want to stay that way.

So just to try and lift my spirit a bit I entered the adjusted temp into fertility friend and ovufriend for today, and it does make my chart look a bit better. The adjusted temp is at/just below the coverline, and theres still a dip, but not such a huge gap. Either way I disregarded todays temp and will just have to see what happens, but it made me feel a little more positive.

I know some of you ladies have said you use adjusted temps before, but I don't know what I think of them really.

Opnions on adjusting and temps moving around?

I am pretty new to charting my temp but I don't really like adjusting my temp, so if I have an inaccurate temp depending on how off it is I either leave it or discard it. I did try adjusting it but didn't feel the adjusted temp was accurate. Our temps rise and fall at different rates, don't think adjusting it can be accurate for us all. Last cycle I had quite a few inaccurate temps, sleeping better this cycle so apart from a couple that are out slightly by time I've managed to take mostly accurate ones. Taking it vaginally is much better aswell. X

I've never seen one so high. I think it's something to do with pre O temps isn't it? Hoping the witch hasn't shown for you!

AFM - I discarded yesterday's temperature and still got my crosshairs on the same day :happydance: I'm just hoping that the BDing that we did was enough!

Hey ladies, how are you today? We didn't manage to bd last night due to my damn IBS playing up and son was up too early for us to this morning so will tonight and hope its in time for O.

Everyone having a good weekend? I've done abit of shopping as its my sons 3rd birthday next month...I just buy stuff and then decide later on if its for bday or Xmas. He's got to the stage of saying he wants things, he says he wants a JCB transporter and vehicles - £40 for a flippin truck but he's adament he wants it. Don't mind spending that money (already spent plenty) but not on a truck. Off out to lunch with hubby, son and our friends and their son so that should be nice. Xx

What's it like Cookie? I got Tristan a massive truck in ELC last year reduced to £12.50! It's a JCB one.

I'm off to Kids AM with Tristan today, Hubby's other kids are playing football. Think we are off to the in laws for tea too.

Here's the one we have - https://www.elc.co.uk/JCB-Dump-Truck/134861,default,pd.html

Oh the one he wants is a transporter lorry and comes with a tractor and digger that go on the back. There is a smaller similar one in john lewis but its a lot smaller and not as good. He's got a very similar dump truck like Tristans at my dads, he loves it. I shouldn't moan about prices, just going to get worse the older they get. Lol xx

Ah I know what you mean? Have you looked on ELC. They may have one similar and have sales on all the time!

Aidensmama- I used the temp adjuster last cycle and quite often, but I too don't think its accurate. I did it also just to make myself believe that my temps are still high and that I'm maybe pregnant, but I won't be using it this cycle. Rather discard the temp or put in the time you took the temp and add notes to say why your temp has a clear circle.

Afm- cd5 af is gone:) Will be giving the acupuncturist a call 2moro coz I want to do it before I ovulate.
I'm having lunch with the inlaws, dh's sister is celebrating her 20th wedding anniversary.

We bought dd's birthday gifts yesterday. Got her barbie rolleblades, educational laptop and a barbie make-up set. She loves barbie and the gifts are exactly what she wanted, so I think she'll be very happy.

Hope you ladies are having a great day!

morning ladies, so i think my issues of digestion are purely linked to stress. i had so much last week i was stressed out, and i think i got all bunged up because of it. when i was a kid i would get stressed and have one day of diarrhea. now? i seem to go the other way and i have to be careful. one of those fun things that switched after i stopped bfing. don't kjnow why. getting better and taking care of myself.

other than that, nothing new!

Do you have ibs mofo? I suffer aswell! Not fun. Xxx

Wildchic - good luck with the acupuncturist, hope it helps xx

MofO my mom and brother have Crohn's disease and my aunts and a few other family members have IBS. I don't have any kind of diagnosis, but I do think stress and anxiety can affect the digestive systems in a big way. When I was in highschool and got bullied and stressed alot as a teenager I would have a lot of reflux and vomitting, or stomach aches , to the point where they were running lots of GI tests and looking at my gallbladder and barium tests and all sorts of things.

As an adult when I get stressed or upset or otherwise feel shaken by life I tend to have stomach upset, sometimes pain. Nausea and throwing up are my worst issues, but I've also had regularity issues and felt binded up.

My temp was down again today, and I took it at the same time I always do. I wont be using the adjuster anymore.

Like you said Wildchic, I'm most likely trying to convince myself my temps aren't dropping, I think. I don't know if this was another short LP and AF is coming, or if I didn't O with the first drop/spike and EWCM, and that is whats happening now..or if it's some less likely scenario like a weird implant dip or a second LH surge....

Definitely doing the OPK's after I figure out where I'm at in my cycle for sure. As much as I don't want to see it, steady fresh flow would at least let me know without a doubt to start over at CD 1....

Hope everyone is doing well today and staying relaxed.

That is a very big dip! I hope it's something good and not that nasty witch on her way!

@cookie- well they don't know. this new kind of spin started in jan. i got sick with the stomach flu. they put me on zofran for my nausea which constipated me. BAD. I still wasn't better after 2 months, so they suggested a gastro. went to him. he said go to do u/s and a ct. nothing. they said can't tell. doesn't look like anything. i suffered until jan. the barium they gave me for the ct really seemed to help a ton and i didn't have any more issues after that.

this is like a shadow of that? they told me was probably ibs. but now that i know the feeling when it starts and the prune juice really helped so much i'll try to stay on top of it. I lost like 8 lbs in the spring from it. I was weak, could hardly eat because i dind't know what was wrong with me, and i think that medicine really screwed me up. it has some pretty nasty side affects.

right now i feel decent, i'm hungry!

but i guess it could be ibs? i don't know a ton about it honestly.

@aidens, my brother has Colitis. :/ almost died from it. when he was a kid he always complained of an 'odd feeling' in his stomach, was always sick. always puking. just thought it was an uneasy belly. he got gas real bad. my mom apparently has the same thing with the gas. painful gas. weird stomach stuff. her mom had it, and apparently runs in our family. really hoping dd doesn't get it. :(

@MofO It absolutely seems to run in genetic circles. I hope our little one's don't get sucked into the tummy trouble cycle!

Today was a weird day. The drop definitely WAS AF. I got some fresh red decent flow. I was really bummed, but it made me take a closer look at my cycles. I went through/compared all of my charts (at least dates and spotting and bding and stuff before I started temping) for the past year on FF, Ovufriend and on a really basic App I used on my phone for a while, and still update daily as a sort of back up. I was thinking for the last year that I just had really crazy, all over the map cycles anywhere from 15-45 days sporadically with random mid cycle spotting that I always attributed to O or just weird breakthrough bleeding. As I was scrolling through a calendar style list on my phone I realized that almost EVERY one of the "long cycles" I had bleeding of some sort in the middle that I didn't count as AF. Usually I charted it as a few simultaneous spotting days. Looking at all my combined information, and temping for the past few months really made me look at my cycle much closer and I believed I've discovered something.:dohh:

If I mark all the first days that I noticed substantial spotting as AF it gives me a much more rounded out year of 15-20 day cycles. I've never done OPK's and have only been temping for the past few cycles consistently, I KNOW that the last two were only about 16 days from af to next af.

While I can't be sure that's what it is, and short cycles aren't exactly great for TTC, it does give me some more insight and something to approach my doctor about. :shrug:

So anyway, I'm back at CD 1 and definitely using OPK's this cycle. I will probably start around CD 5 or 6 just to make sure I catch a really early surge and have a good baseline for the whole cycle. I'm also going to keep taking the b6. 10 days till my doctors appointment.

Sending all of you ladies good vibes and baby dust. :dust: Hope we see some much needed :bfp: 's in here soon!:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->