Ttc#2+ 2013/2014! - 6 BFP's, 4 angels

I checked my cervix again and its midway and feels firm, it also seems half open(not sure, coz I don't know how open should feel). I also had ewcm and of cause, I googled it. Some say they got it a day before af and others got it in early pregnancy. I personally think its more af related than pregnancy, what do you ladies think?
I think I'll test later today, just to ease my mind!

FX for you!!! My cervix few days before my bfp my cervix was between low, firm, closed. - medium, medium, medium. Sometimes low & medium/closed... Boobs are a killer now but started getting sore before bfp also... Good luck! xx

Hope everyone else is ok! Its been a week and still getting my head around things! x

I've had EWCM all through each cycle. I guess it depends on what is normal for you! FX for you :)

AFM - Nothing much. Sore boobs for the first time this cycle and cramps!

Officially out here, booo! 27 day cycle though which is good for me, need to lengthen my 11 day lp though...
Good luck testing wild!

Sorry Buttercup :( Have you tried Vitamin B6. That seemed to lengthen mine last cycle.

Buttercup- Sorry the witch got you hun*hugs*
I think I'm out as well, been getting twinges in last hour.

Hope next cycle will be the one you get your :bfp:

I'm sorry Buttercup, and for you Wildchic if she really is about to show. Hopefully a new cycle will bring you better luck and a :bfp::hugs:

Just checked my CM again, and it seems to be leftover/the last of the EWCM. Had a tiny streak of blood in it, so I'm thinking O really did just happen yesterday or this morning. FX'ed. Think I'll make hubby something special for dinner and get in one more night of BDing tonight for good measure and then see what my temps do over the next few days.

Got some good news from my Academic Advisor regarding a changed grade that actually benefits my final grade for my last course and raises my GPA, as well as a tuition discount for a few upcoming classes. Hubby found out today he is in the running for a potential promotion at work, and things just feel generally positive. Hope this good luck flows over into TCC and that Cycle 14 might just finally give me my :BFP:

Babydust and good vibes all around. Love having you ladies to chat with, and it's awesome sharing our ups and downs, I feel like I'm living the joys and disappointments with all of you and actually feel more connected to you ladies than I have to anyone in my family and social circles for quite a while.

:dust:

I've been taking the normal pregnacare for a few days now (facebook friend of mine gave me 3 unopened boxes as she forgot to take it during her pregnancy and just had her DD 2 days ago!) and from googling that has 714% B6 in it so hopefully that will do the same job as B6 complex on it's own. Will see what happens this cycle :thumbup:
Aidensmama, sounds like things are going really well for you in general at the moment so as you say hopefully it will extend to TTC aswell. Good to hear you're more than likely in the 2 week wait, although it drags I think it's a bit less fraught than the wait to O!
Anything happening wildchic? Forgot to say I had a spot of ewcm today and was a bit confused, guess it was pre AF for me.

sorry buttercup :hugs:

wildchic i dont know, i've read the cp right before af isn't a good indicator because it depends on the woman and the pregnancy where it'll be when you get you bfp!

Buttercup - awww sorry, hope this next cycle is yours. Maybe check the dose of vit b6 you should take to lengthen you lp, you often find in multi vits the dose isn't as high as you need.

Aidemama - all sounding very positive :)

Wildchic - any news? Def agree cup is not a good indicator as it can stay low until you are weeks into pregnancy

Afm - now CD 14 but not expecting to O til CD 20 at least. Temping vaginally seems to give me less erratic temps. Work is stupidly busy at the most and abit stressful, hoping it calms down soon. Xx

13/15dpo did a test with fmu and I think I've got line eye, lol. Guess I want it so bad that my mind makes me see things. I only see the line when I tilt the test in different angles! I'm taking it as a bfn:(
Will have to wait it out. I've only got 1 cheapie pregnancy test left and I think I'll keep it for Saturday, if af doesn't show before then.

AidensMama- that's really nice! Hope the luck really rubs off onto the ttc part! Good luck hun:)

Cookie- glad the vaginal temping works better for you. And I hope you ovulate sooner than cd20, coz I found the wait very frustrating!

FX it's the start of a BFP Wildchic!

AFM - My temperature rose today so fingers crossed I've ovulated! BD hasn't been the best timing but it's the best I could do with Hubby being on call and me not wanting to stress him out too much with the pressure. My right hand side is still quite painful to touch, quite sharp :wacko:

I'm definitely out:(
Started spotting which will turn into full force af 2moro! So my lp is 14 days and ovufriend got my O day right. I have no cramps whatsoever, which is weird coz I always get cramps(mild though) on the day of af.

On to next cycle

Im sorry wildchic :hugs: Keep us informed if the spotting DOES turn into full AF. If the spotting goes away theres still a tiny chance you could have o'ed later or that it's just super late implantation spotting. At least if she shows up in full force you can move forward to next cycle, even if your more relaxed about it or if you decide to change your routine/approach, it's always a new change.

BB- Hope the rise means you finally O'ed! :thumbup:

Cookie- I'm thinking about switching to temping vaginally after this cycle. I've read it's supposed to give better results. My temps are sometimes a little funny too so I think it would be more accurate. You'll have to let me know how you feel about it after your a little further in your cycle.

Hope everyone is doing ok and having an nice peaceful week so far. Baby dust and good vibes, as usual. :) :dust:

I wanted to share this with you ladies. I thought you'd get a kick out of it and that it might give you a laugh.

My 3 year old DS was drawing with crayons last night. This morning I was cleaning off the coffee table and saw these. Hubby saw and and said "It's a brother or a sister!" I couldnt stop laughing. I thought it was too funny. :rofl::-k

Attachments

• CAM00675.jpg
    CAM00675.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 3
  • CAM00673.jpg
    CAM00673.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 3
  • CAM00671.jpg
    CAM00671.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 3
Aidensmama- lol:).

My spotting turned into full force af:(
I spoke to dh about going to the OBGYN, he wants us to try another month naturally before I go on meds again. I guess I'll be stressing again this month and yet I wanted a more relaxed approach this cycle. But I'm going to try and not symptom spot! It really made things a lot more stressful!

Good luck to those about to test/ovulate, hope this is your month!!!

Good point thanks Cookie! I just ordered some B6 on it's own as it was pretty cheap anyway for 60 tablets :thumbup: On the subject of supplements, how are you finding the inositol? And do you take anything else that you would recommend? :flower:
:hugs: wildchic, heres hoping this next relaxed cycle might be just the ticket for a bfp though! I'm pretty sure ovufriend was right for me with regards ov day too as that would make my LP 11 days for the past 2 cycles and i've heard it generally stays the same month to month unless you make diet/lifestyle/similar changes that might affect it.
Too funny Aidensmama, at least we already have our LOs to keep our spirits up during the rollercoaster of TTC hey :flower:
Hope your temp stays up BB!

Oh I'm really sorry Wildchic. I hope it happens really soon. Xxx

Fingers crossed you O'd BB xxx

Aidensmama - vaginally does seem to make my temps a bit more consistent...last cycle they were very erratic. Worth a shot.

Nothing to report, still waiting cm is watery and I usually have a good 5 days of ewcm so got a bit of a wait for O. I don't think my body is capable of ovulating earlier than CD 19/20...I'm just grateful that O day has been around CD 20 since I started ttc...cos I've had some very long cycles due to my pcos.

Decided to try the fast diet (also known as the 5:2 diet) downloaded a book about it, interesting how many health benefits there are to intermittent fasting. Doing my first fasting day tomorrow, basically will be doing 2 fasting days per week where I'm allowed 500 kcals per day then the other days you eat what you want. Will see how it goes. X

Aidensmama- lol:).

My spotting turned into full force af:(
I spoke to dh about going to the OBGYN, he wants us to try another month naturally before I go on meds again. I guess I'll be stressing again this month and yet I wanted a more relaxed approach this cycle. But I'm going to try and not symptom spot! It really made things a lot more stressful!

Good luck to those about to test/ovulate, hope this is your month!!!

Sorry Wildchic :hugs: Thats a bummer. I hope this new cycle can still be peaceful for you and that you can keep stress to a minimum. It would be perfectly ironic for you to conceive right before your ready to go on meds, and if not than you'll be able to actually get the meds or some help and hopefully get your :bfp: much faster. I'll be here cheering you on!

Buttercup, I'm so glad I have him to boost me up when I'm feeling low.

AFM, I am pretty sure I ovulated on CD 11 again this cycle. I had a temp dip on cd 11 and then it rose on cd 12 and is up again today on cd 13. I had watery CM on CD 7,8,9, 10 and EWCM on CD 11 and 12. I also had some slight cramping on CD11 and 12. On CD 12 I noticed some blood streaked CM and then today, CD 13 I noticed some reddish blood(not fresh but not pink or brown) on the tp. When I went to check my CM internally I couldnt really determine the quality/consistency because there was quite a bit of reddish blood. More than I would call spotting, but less than a period and more than I would think would be bacause of O. I don't know if it's some sinister mid cycle bleeding or what...ugh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->