Ttc#2+ 2013/2014! - 6 BFP's, 4 angels

Buttercup - I think the inositol is really helping my cycles, my cycles are on average 34 days long, which is as good as it gets for me . Def recommend it. I'm running out, hoping my new lot arrives very soon otherwise I'm going to run out completely.

Seems a few of us have found ovufriend to be more reliable than fertility friend x

AM is your LP only 6 days?

Thats what it was last cycle.:-( I was really bummed. I started b6 to try and lengthen it and I'm waiting on my opk's and vitex from amazon. I think I'm going to try some OTC progesterone cream too. the vitex and opk's should be here tomorrow according to the tracking site, so hopefully within the next few cycles I can get it a bit longer, and I'll have OPK's to go off of to confirm o rather than just temps and CM.

I have and appt to get my thyroid checked and some bloods done on october 16 as well. I'm totally frustrated.

Buttercup - I think the inositol is really helping my cycles, my cycles are on average 34 days long, which is as good as it gets for me . Def recommend it. I'm running out, hoping my new lot arrives very soon otherwise I'm going to run out completely.

Seems a few of us have found ovufriend to be more reliable than fertility friend x

I am currently using both, though I just imported all my information and started using ovufriend this cycle so I haven't had much experience with it yet.

so sorry wildchic.

i use ff, ovufriend, and countdown to pregnancy. lol

I use fertility friend app, and then transfer to ovufriend when I have time. Hopefully ovufriend will bring out an app at some point. X

Thanx ladies:)

Cookie- you have guts to do a diet like that. I would never be able to do that!

I use both ff and ovufriend, but I also have an account with countdowntopregnancy and ovagraph. I have used the other 2 yet.

Cd2 and I've got very mild cramps:)
3 weeks until ovulatation, that sucks big time! And then another 2 weeks till testing. So I have to wait 5 weeks for anything, that's like over a month!

I tried the 5:2 and it was ok for a month or so but then I found it a lot harder for some reason. I did lose weight on it though.
I do the same as you cookie input in ff and transfer to ovufriend later :)
Aidensmama I've been reading about vitex but wasn't sure if I should use it alongside inositol as the info is a bit conflicting. Hope it works for you, are you taking it for pcos or just to boost fertility in general?

I don't think I'll find the fasting days too hard, I have done shake diets and one of them I was having just under 500 kcals every day for months (lost 4 stone - 56 lbs) so hopefully the fact that i know the next day there will be food will make it abit easier. Today is my first fasting day and I was hungry from about 7am, I've got a couple of cereal bars for breakfast (yet to eat them) purely because I didn't plan ahead and they are the lowest kcal option in my cupboards, and then I'll skip lunch and have an evening meal of chicken and veg. Then tomorrow will eat as normal. My second fast day will be Monday, so I'll weigh myself Tuesday and see if I've lost.

I had a weird dream last night, dreamt that I had a thing for my boss and he was really into me, nothing happened in my dream but there was definite chemistry and he was asking me on a date. I feel really weird now, I do NOT fancy him and never have (he's been my boss for 8 years now) but apparently my dream wanted to think otherwise. Damn my subconscious making up stuff like that lol!! Just thinking ewwwww what was my dream thinking! :s

I don't think I'll find the fasting days too hard, I have done shake diets and one of them I was having just under 500 kcals every day for months (lost 4 stone - 56 lbs) so hopefully the fact that i know the next day there will be food will make it abit easier. Today is my first fasting day and I was hungry from about 7am, I've got a couple of cereal bars for breakfast (yet to eat them) purely because I didn't plan ahead and they are the lowest kcal option in my cupboards, and then I'll skip lunch and have an evening meal of chicken and veg. Then tomorrow will eat as normal. My second fast day will be Monday, so I'll weigh myself Tuesday and see if I've lost.

I had a weird dream last night, dreamt that I had a thing for my boss and he was really into me, nothing happened in my dream but there was definite chemistry and he was asking me on a date. I feel really weird now, I do NOT fancy him and never have (he's been my boss for 8 years now) but apparently my dream wanted to think otherwise. Damn my subconscious making up stuff like that lol!! Just thinking ewwwww what was my dream thinking! :s

Oh Cookie, our brains do some crazy things while we are asleep! I think hormones and stress and all kinds of other stuff make our dreams get wacky when we are TTC. I know I have been having some super out-there dreams lately. The other day I dreamed about exploring a set of tunnels under a big city, and all of a sudden the tunnel lead into the ladies locker room at a public pool. I've had some sexy dreams lately too. Which would link up with ovulation during my cycle. They say hormones and cycles in the body affect our subconscious

Wildchic---Oooh goodness. That sounds like such a long wait. It will give you some time to relax a bit while your waiting to ovulate at least. It's always a bummer when AF shows up, but I always try to look at it as a little bit of a mental break before a new chance to try again. I'm just 3dpo at this point, so in the TWW...projected test date of October 19th from fertility friend but might try to hold out longer if at all possible. I want to really be sure and not worry that I tested to early if AF doesn't show.

Urine sample is back, totally clear. Still waiting for scan date and swab results!

Awww I'm sorry BB! Damn temps are annoying when they don't play ball. Good news about the urine test though.

Well I survived my fast day yesterday, I'm trying to hold off having breakfast as its only 7am, don't want to end up overeating on my non fasting days.

CD 16 today, temp went down today but I think I'm still 4/5 days away from O as I haven't had much ewcm and usually get loads in the day or 2 before O. My opk was a little darker yesterday so think I'm heading in the right direction.

Hope everyone is doing ok. Xx

Cookie- Glad you survived your fasting day:thumbup: You have much more willpower than me, I think I would end up pigging out on the non-fasting days. I really hope you get the results you are hoping for! Also, I hate the wait to O almost as much as the TWW. I wish I had done OPK's this cycle to be more sure that I O'ed. My temp dipped and rose and has stayed at/above coverline, and I had 2 days of really nice EWCM, also had some cramping and spotting...but I'm still skeptical over whether I really O'ed yet or what is going on with my cycle. If I did O I'd only be 4 dpo so I will just have to see what happens. FX'ed that you O soon.

BB- I'm sorry your temps are still so funky. Have you been taking your temps at the same time everyday? could something else be skewing your chart? Hopefully your swabs or a scan can shed some light on what is happening. Maybe you O'ed and your temps just aren't showing, or your O will just be super late this cycle?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->