Ttc#2+ 2013/2014! - 6 BFP's, 4 angels

I'm sorry Hun :( They are very short cycles. I think you may have a LP defect but I'm not sure how they sort them. FX your appointment!

AFM - I had to take my temperature at 5.45 today as my son woke. I usually take it between 6 and 7. It has dipped. Hoping its a good sign!

My colleague just text me, she miscarried over the weekend :(

I'm sorry Hun :( They are very short cycles. I think you may have a LP defect but I'm not sure how they sort them. FX your appointment!

AFM - I had to take my temperature at 5.45 today as my son woke. I usually take it between 6 and 7. It has dipped. Hoping its a good sign!

My colleague just text me, she miscarried over the weekend :(

Thats really sad for your colleague. Sorry to hear that. Hope the temp dip is a good sign for you though, you didnt take it TOO early so I wouldn't think it would be affected too much.

I suspect a LP defect as well, or perhaps polymenorrhea. We'll see what the docs have to say about all of it. I have a feeling they are going to tell me I'm not even ovulating and that I'll need clomid or provera or one of those types of meds to get things going.

All a step in the right direction for a BFP! I hope you get the answers you need.

Aidensmama - sorry af arrived, does seem like you have very short cycles so a doctor's visit would be a good idea. Hope there is something that can help easily. X

BB - very sad about your colleague. X

Mofo - having bowel problems is horrible, I've sufferers for 20 years now...diet is the key for me, I cut out processed food and fat and my ibs has not been anywhere near as bad as it used to be...and that's despite eating naughty food regularly.

No positive opk for me yet, will test early evening...today's temp isn't accurate, I got up at 5am cos I heard one of my cats gravitating the front door wanting to go out, I thought it was loads earlier but when I looked at the time it was 5am and I take my temp around 6am/6.30am so was too late. Took it about 6.30am but was higher than it should have been so had to discard it. X

Aidensmama-sorry the witch got you! Maybe the Clomid will help regulate your period, ask your doc about it and good luck with your appointment.

Bb- sorry about your friend, is it the same one who announced their pregnancy a month ago?

Cookie- hope your opk is + later today!

Afm- I'm a bit nervous to phone the acupuncturist, ahhhh!
I better build up the courage, its now or never, lol.

Exciting :)

I've checked my CM etc this morning and along with my slight temperature dip I have a big glob of EWCM that's kind of milky in places and MMM cervix!

Brunette- I had a big glob of ewcm the day before I got af. Hope its more a +sign for you.

A big glob in the TWW can be a good sign. Sometimes a :bfp: is quick to follow. A lady in the TWW in another thread was just saying she had a "glob" today too. :thumbup: Hope it's pointing to good news for you BB.

Wildchic, glad you got the courage and made the appointment. I have plenty of tattoos and piercings but I think I would be nervous about going as well. FX'ed that it is a positive experience for you.

Cookie- Hope that OPK is positive for you tonight, then you can get down to BD'ing and catch that egg! :winkwink:

Thanks for always being so supportive ladies. It's really nice to be able to share my daily joys and frustrations, and hear encouragement or get input when I need it. Hope today finds you all doing well. :dust:

It's now really really creamy with bits of EWCM mixed in! My fingers are so tightly crossed!

I love this group too :)

Brunette- good luck!:)
When are you testing?

I too love this group:)
Just hope we get some bfp's soon!

morning ladies hope you all are well today!

bb fx'd o it's a good sign!

aidens i'm so sorry about your af :(

wild- awesome about the appt. I have my ears pierced once and three tattoos but would be too terrified to do that. i actually had an all natural labor because i am terrified of epis and any other needles.

cookie- thanks hun, i hope i can manage. i took a bunch more prune juice this am. hoping it can finish off the job. i'm able to eat and be somewhat normal, things are not constant discomfort so it must be doing SOMETHING for me. just hate it.

afm- leg cramp in my left calf (read it was a good sign but could be nothing) was there for about 4 days. i THINK it's finally gone today. was putting it down to walking a lot more lately, but if that was the case, i did another 2 miles last night so should still have pain today because i ahven't taken a break. but i've never had anything like that before.

Fingers crossed mofo.

I love this group too, only reason I come on BnB.

No positive opk so ovulation won't happen tomorrow, I'm not going to get myself worked up about it...I know o will happen so am planning to stay relaxed.

MofO have you been exercising? I used to get that pain when I wasn't lazy! Like a pulled calf muscle.

Thanks girls. I really hope its a good sign. AF is due a week today so probably a week tomorrow I will test if no temperature dip or AF!

yeah actually been walking a lot! i am usually pretty active.

It's completely gone today? and we did another 2 miles yesterday so.... i don't get that....

Could maybe be that you pulled it and it's healed. Have you been walking more for any particular reason? I need to start exercising again!

AFM - Woken feeling dizzy and nauseous. Really hoping that I'm not getting ill!

How's everyone else? When's everyone due to test?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->