Ttc#2+ 2013/2014! - 6 BFP's, 4 angels

Morning ladies:)

Well I'm cd7 and not much going on, still a long wait for me:(
As you all know, I have an appointment with the acupuncurist today at 4:30pm, BUT me and dh had a chat last night and he doesn't want me going anymore because the acupuncturist is a man! Can you believe it! He doesn't want him to see my body! So, I have to cancel the appointment!
There are only 2 acupuncturists here where I am and both are males. I was so looking forward to it!

Hope you ladies are doing ok.

Omg really? That's a bit silly. It's the guys job. Are you ok with cancelling it?

I was excited about it, but to keep the peace, I'm going to cancel it. Will look for someone else, definitely female!

I also have to go to my OBGYN in a week or 2, to find out what next. So I'll ask him if the acupuncture will work/help.

Funny though, my OBGYN is a male and dh is fine with him! Probably because I've been with him since we conceived dd, idk.

Exactly!
But I would rather want both us happy doing it and not just do it because I want it, if that makes any sense?

On a different note, I think I have hostile cm. I checked with litmus paper and it showed that my cm is acidic.
Do you know what I can use to make it more alkaline?
I know that a womans cm is usually acidic, except close to ovulation it becomes more alkaline, but I've tested mine around ovulation a few cycles ago and it was acidic. I think that could also be the reason we haven't conceived yet.

Cant believe your hubby has made you cancel...if that was me I'd do it anyway, but that's just the kind of person I am. Far too headstrong for my own good sometimes. Such a shame you've cancelled as you seemed really excited about it and I've heard good things. Men huh!! They are here to test us!! lol xx

Well I still dont have a great deal of ewcm, I've got a little but not the loads I usually get the day before so I'm not expecting ovulation to happen in the next day or two. CD 20 and counting!! Ahhhh!! I've started back on the progesterone and estrogen cream, which I used the first month I started ttc, within 5 days I ovulated so hopefully it will do the trick again. I'm abit annoyed but I'm not stressed and refuse to stress out, it wont help matters. O will happen for me eventually. Its my own fault, I've gained weight so it was inevitable that my cycles would be buggered up. Stupid me!!!

Talking of weight, finished week 1 of the fasting diet (5 days eating normally, 2 days having 500 kcals a day) and I've lost 5 lbs!! Really impressed because on the 5 days of non fasting I really did eat what I wanted so I'm a very happy bunny. Really hope this is the diet that I can follow for good - once you get to your goal weight you then continue to fast but for just 1 day a week to keep the weight off. I never in a million years thought it would work but it does!! :)

Could maybe be that you pulled it and it's healed. Have you been walking more for any particular reason? I need to start exercising again!

AFM - Woken feeling dizzy and nauseous. Really hoping that I'm not getting ill!

How's everyone else? When's everyone due to test?

not sure because i've been walking straight through for a while. i try to stay up on my walking for my exercise so it seems really odd that it would tweak like that. i know i had leg pain in my knees when i was pg with dd. trying not to get my hopes up too high.

i'm 10 dpo and testing monday. af due sat.

and ugh i hope you're not getting ill too!!!

Morning ladies:)

Well I'm cd7 and not much going on, still a long wait for me:(
As you all know, I have an appointment with the acupuncurist today at 4:30pm, BUT me and dh had a chat last night and he doesn't want me going anymore because the acupuncturist is a man! Can you believe it! He doesn't want him to see my body! So, I have to cancel the appointment!
There are only 2 acupuncturists here where I am and both are males. I was so looking forward to it!

Hope you ladies are doing ok.

i know my dh probably would be very uncomfy with that too. so i totally understand. i think i'd be uncomfy with it too! so i totally understand.

afm- i keep meaning to say and forgetting i love this group too! you ladies are great!!!

i'm 10dpo, leg cramps totally gone, have a walking date with a friend today and hoping i feel really good after. i usually do. temps finally plummeted and it's going to be a high of like 64 degrees today. hilarious, because just sunday it was 84!

loving the new fall feel.

I really hope i can hang on til monday to test too. with af being due sat i'm too nervous to test before, and i don't want to test sat and have stupid af show an hour after (because she's a b**** and likes to do that to me) so i'm TRYING to wait. and i only have the one ic left. and one frer. but actually this is the last month the ic is good so.... probably could just use it. Maybe i'll test on friday at 13dpo.

Hello everyone

Started bleeding again 2 weeks after the miscarriage and nurse said to count that as CD1. So currently CD5. So I will be doing OPK's as soon as this bleeding is finished and see if I ovulate this month

I'm just going to go straight back into trying :)

Hope everyone is well. Sorry I haven't been on much kinda been dealing with everything.

hope you are well hun glad you visited again. when do you O?

hope you are managing ok xxxx :hugs:

Mofo- glad your cramps have eased up. I get leg cramps but I use a magnesium vitamin and it helps. And try to wait to test, as I'm sure you know how disheartening it is to get a bfn.

Unexpected- good to hear you're going to start ttc again. I've read that after a m/c, you're extra fertile! Hope you catch that egg.*hugs*

I was so surprised today! Dh had me cancel the appointment, which I did. Then he sent me a bbm giving me a number of a' lady' physiotherapist who also does acupunture. I'm phoning her in the morning to make an appointment! Yay, I can't wait!

Hello ladies was wondering if I could join. Last month was my 7th month of TTC with Clomid. This cycle I asked the doc could I be on Femara. So now I am on 2.5 Femara and 1000MG of Metformin. Anyone else taking or have taken Femara.:thumbup:

Mofo- glad your cramps have eased up. I get leg cramps but I use a magnesium vitamin and it helps. And try to wait to test, as I'm sure you know how disheartening it is to get a bfn.

Unexpected- good to hear you're going to start ttc again. I've read that after a m/c, you're extra fertile! Hope you catch that egg.*hugs*

I was so surprised today! Dh had me cancel the appointment, which I did. Then he sent me a bbm giving me a number of a' lady' physiotherapist who also does acupunture. I'm phoning her in the morning to make an appointment! Yay, I can't wait!

My son is also 5 and I am trying to conceive my 2nd!!! What CD are you on?

Welcome blackbarbie04:)

I'm currently on cd7.
I've been on clomid, but haven't tried the femara. Though, I've read that its better than the clomid, less side effects.

Good luck with the femara, hope it works for you and you get your :bfp:

Mofo- thanx hun, I thought so too:)
He even agreed to take off from work to go with me.
I just hope the acupuncturist will be able to fit me in for this week.

I started walking last night and did it again today. Its made me so tired! Its not even 9pm and I want to go to bed!

Welcome Blackbarbie :hi:

I decided to swap Slimming World Group this week. I don't feel like I'm getting enough support. I've gained 4.5lb in 3 weeks! I've been tonight and really enjoyed it and feel refreshed and ready to start again!

My chart is very different this month, it's never done the dip thing as dipped as this twice! I'm feeling pretty out if I'm honest. My boobs have been agony up until today. I've woken up and they hardly hurt at all!

Welcome blackbarbie xxx

Wild - yay to finding a female acupuncturist...you might feel more comfortable with a woman anyway, I know I would. Let us know how you get on.

Brunette - think positive because you never know.

Unexpected - glad you feel strong enough to get back to ttc, hope you are doing ok. It's a hard thing to deal with but does get easier I promise.

Afm - starting to wonder if I'm even going to o this cycle...It's really not looking good!!! CM is wet and creamy...I hope it changes and I get lots of ewcm soon. CD 21...I'm surprisingly calm about it. I could stress out but wouldn't change anything so there is really no point. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->