Ttc#2+ 2013/2014! - 6 BFP's, 4 angels

Yep and I'm getting a very pale line which I've been getting the whole time, no darker yet. Gonna run out soon if it doesn't hurry up.

Yeh hopefully will happen soon, I just hope my cycle isn't too long...they've been 60 odd days long in the past :s

Morning Ladies:)

Brunette- maybe all the dips in your temps are a good sign(I hope it is)

Cookie- I'm sure you will ovulate. Hope you don't have to wait much longer!
Its good that you're not stressing about it, wish I was more relaxed, but everything stresses me out!

So I phoned the acupuncturist and got an appointment for 2moro at 12pm. Dh will be with me, so that takes a bit of the anxiety away. I'm just glad that I'm doing something that will maybe help me get pregnant.

Good luck Wild! I think sometimes doing something positive can have a big effect. xx

Yeh hope I ovulate soon, Im used to slightly longer cycles but its frustrating when its even longer...people who have nice 28 day cycles and o on the same cd every month dont know how easy they have it. I'd love to have a normal length cycle...still with o happening later than it has in the last 3 months, I'd happily take back my ovulating on cd 20/21.

Ordered more opks, im running out and if I have a week left before I O then I'm going to run out. :s

My chart is very different this month, it's never done the dip thing as dipped as this twice! I'm feeling pretty out if I'm honest. My boobs have been agony up until today. I've woken up and they hardly hurt at all!

bb i know mine went up and down really odd like yours the month i was pg. :) fx'd.

Morning Ladies:)

Brunette- maybe all the dips in your temps are a good sign(I hope it is)

Cookie- I'm sure you will ovulate. Hope you don't have to wait much longer!
Its good that you're not stressing about it, wish I was more relaxed, but everything stresses me out!

So I phoned the acupuncturist and got an appointment for 2moro at 12pm. Dh will be with me, so that takes a bit of the anxiety away. I'm just glad that I'm doing something that will maybe help me get pregnant.

so great! let us know how it goes!

Good luck Wild! I think sometimes doing something positive can have a big effect. xx

Yeh hope I ovulate soon, Im used to slightly longer cycles but its frustrating when its even longer...people who have nice 28 day cycles and o on the same cd every month dont know how easy they have it. I'd love to have a normal length cycle...still with o happening later than it has in the last 3 months, I'd happily take back my ovulating on cd 20/21.

Ordered more opks, im running out and if I have a week left before I O then I'm going to run out. :s

i had read online that it's harder to keep a baby when you O late, when apparently it's BETTER because the follicle has a better chance to mature. the month i got dd i o'd on cycle 21!

i o'd cycle day 15 this time. so i'm a bit bummed it wasn't later. although i love how regular i've been, it doesn't give me much hope for actually catching it.

Mofo - the cycle I conceived my son on I was CD 21 or just after!! :)

Well just done an opk and its darker, not positive but almost...maybe if i do another later it will be positive, if not then tomorrow I reckon. Fingers crossed.

Xxx

Ooooo thanks MofO! I'm really trying to stay positive!

Cookie that's good. Fingers crossed for you!

Wildchic,
how much do they charge, i was thinking of going Acupuncturists, but was concerned about how much they charge.

Waiting on AF, she should be here Saturday!!! Then start femara. I am about to call and see how much it is in my area?

Okay I just called and for services here it is $70 foryour first visit and then between 59-65 the next following times...

I have set my appt for next Friday at 4... Excited and scared!!!:happydance::wacko:

Blackbarbie- here in south africa, its the same as a consultation about R300/30$/18£
I'm not sure how much it is there, but call around, that's the best advice I can give.

Cookie- hope that opk gets darker:) good luck!

Mofo - the cycle I conceived my son on I was CD 21 or just after!! :)

Well just done an opk and its darker, not positive but almost...maybe if i do another later it will be positive, if not then tomorrow I reckon. Fingers crossed.

Xxx

i o'd on cd 15 so BLAH but i'm totally jealous of your in the 20s O! i bet you get your bfp this cycle!!! everything crossed for you!!

Ooooo thanks MofO! I'm really trying to stay positive!

Cookie that's good. Fingers crossed for you!

i'm positive for you hun!!!! temps should be used just to confirm o and then forget about them!

I'm trying so hard not to get my hopes up! My charts really different this month, I've had heartburn for the past 2 days, I've had dull cramping all afternoon, only had 1 lot of EWCM after O and it's usually all the time, I've had very slight nausea now and again plus my boobs are usually sore right up until AF arrives and they stopped being sore today, it's only if I poke them!

Wow, I always feel like I've missed so much if I'm away from the board for a few days, and I find myself wondering whats going on with all you ladies if I don't get a chance to check in.

Welcome to any new ladies I haven't gotten the chance to greet or interact with :hi:

Wildchic- Hope the acupuncture is a positive experience for you and gives you some good results, even just in terms of general health. I'm excited to hear how it went.

Cookie- Really hope you see a positive OPK before you run out. At least your aware that sometimes you have loooong cycles, so your not too discouraged. I bet you'll see the surge SOON.

BB- Your chart really has been crazy this cycle. I hope AF stays away, but if she does show soon than at least you'll start a new cycle, hopefully one that is a bit less confusing than this one.

FX'ed and good vibes for EVERYONE!:hugs: :dust:

AFM, CD 5 of what I'm thinking is a 15-20 day cycle. Still no positive OPK (been testing since day 1 with cheapies because with such a short cycle I have NO idea if/when I'm ovulating) My last two charts show dip then rise on CD 11-12, but thats just temps so I dont know if it was coincidence or if I really am O'ing like 4-5 days before AF...grr. Dr's appt in 7 days, testing and conversations will be abundant, but hopefully the information gathered will be helpful.

SOOO glad to be finished with my super-intense Literature Course. 2 Days of busting my butt really hard on final assignments, but I feel so accomplished and optimistic that my grade for the class will be nice and high and reflect positively in my overall GPA. Not looking forward to the Math Courses I have coming up, but this 2 week break in between is going to be GLORIOUS!

So, cycle/symptom updates ladies? I need the scoop after being out of the loop for a few days!

My symptoms are above :) AF isn't due until Monday.

Have you had a Doctors appointment for this before or this first time going?

Mofo - dont be jealous of me ovulating late...the wait is a pain in the bum. The shorter the cycle the quicker I'd get to the next cycle.

Aidenmama - I ALWAYS ovulate late, I've never ovulated earlier than cd 20...so actually thinking about it getting worried cos I got to cd 21 with no sign of ovulation coming (apart from abit of ewcm) was abit silly. Are you taking vit b6 to try and lengthen your lp? Can't remember if you said you were (think you did) if you haven't already, check the dose you should be taking just the be on the safe side, if you dont take enough it wont do you any good. Good luck with your grade, hopefully you'll get the high grade you are hoping for.

Brunette - Your symptoms sound positive, and they always say to look out for things that are different for you. Keeping my fingers crossed for you. xxx

Brunette, really really hope this your month!!!! Everything crossed!

Afm I have my 12 week scan on fri, I'm actually v nervous, even tho 8week one was fine n symptoms r still strong I just know all that can happen lol fingers crossed tho we see a happy healthy baby n I can get properly excited!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->