Ttc#2+ 2013/2014! - 6 BFP's, 4 angels

CKJ - Wow 12 weeks!! Definitely make sure you show up pics after your scan.xxx

Opk was negative, will try again tomorrow. X

but then you get better follicles!! testing in TWO days over here ladies. two days. help keep me sane. it's really only like one more mornng i have to not do it. til i can get a nice beautiful bfn. lol

but then you get better follicles!! testing in TWO days over here ladies. two days. help keep me sane. it's really only like one more mornng i have to not do it. til i can get a nice beautiful bfn. lol

BB, this is my first appointment to really look at things in detail. When I was in high school and my cycles were crazy/irregular I went on the pill for a while to see if we could straighten things out. I couldn't remember to take it everyday and eventually went off. I got pregnant with DS and it was a suprise, or at least not planned and then I had the IUD. I had an appt with my GYN to have the IUD removed in August 2012 and had a smear done then. This will be my first appointment since then.

Cookie- I am taking b6 now. I am definitely going to talk to my doc about what dosage I should be doing, just to double check. Also going to discuss taking vitex in conjunction with it, as well as the possibility of a progesterone cream or something like that. I really want to get this LP lengthen a bit, and hoping using OPK's this month will tell me if I'm actually Ovulating or not. Still no positive, but it's on CD 5...if I see a surge it should be between now and CD 11 i think, but I dont really know at all.

If you typically O later than hopefully that means you have some nice strong Eggs to work with, and hopefully you get a positive OPK in the next few days. :)

MofO - You can make it, just a little longer now. You gotta think positive, I bet you see a big, beautiful, :bfp: !!!

Eurgh if I keep Saturdays temperature discarded it moves my O date!

https://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh70/kjordanj/5497F2CE-E1FB-426F-BE57-07D46DE1EC42-2565-0000016C669B542A_zps19a8a1fa.jpg

Brunette - Have you tried putting your temps into Ovufriend? Would be interesting to see what O day that gives you as a few of us have found it more accurate. x

Aidensmama - Hopefully the doctor will be helpful and put you on anything that will help. I'm on progesterone cream, although not through the doctor, I order it off the net. I have PCOS and it helps regulate my cycle, but I stopped using it thinking my progesterone levels were alright...and what happens? No ovulation yet, so I think I do need to use it but just a little. Mine contains estrogen aswell and seems to help me ovulate (well it did the first cycle I used it, every other cycle I used it after O), whereas if you use progesterone alone before Ovulation it will stop you ovulating.

Hoping I get a positive opk today, will test this afternoon. x

Brunette- definitely try ovufriend, just to see what O day it would give you.

Cookie- fx your test is + today!

Afm- went to the acupuncturist and she didn't think I needed to have the acupuncture done yet. She wants to bring my stress levels down before she starts with the acupuncture. She gave me a herbal pill to help me relax and also told me to stay away from dairy products. She also wants me to stop temping and no more opk's, as she says all of that is stressful and that it also adds to the difficulties of not falling pregnant.
I put my thermometer in the cupboard and I hope I don't get the urge to take it out!

Well done you. I don't think I could give up quite so easily!

I can't do Ovufriend from my phone :(

Brunette- pity you can't do it from your phone, which phone are you using?
I'll do anything to get pregnant and if this is the move I have to make to get me one step closer to getting my bfp, I'll do it!

My brother's girlfriend just sent me a voice clip of their baby(she's 3 months old) and I wanted break down into tears:( just hearing that baby sounds is incredible! I can't wait for my turn!

BB - You can browse the web from your iphone can't you? Its just a web site not an app or anything. Just google (or use your preferred search engine) Ovufriend and it should come up. I could be totally wrong of course, but my sister has an iphone and I was under the impression she could go on any website.

Wild - Yes I definitely agree, stress can be detrimental for conceiving. If my cycles were more regular I'd do without opks and temping, but as this current cycle is showing I have no idea when I ovulate. I hope you do manage to relax and I hope relaxing does the trick. You so often hear about people who stop trying and then fall pregnant...and the reason is that as soon as they stop trying the stress seeps away!

Just did another opk and it was negative, now do I do another one later incase it does go positive, or do I wait and just do it tomorrow because I only have 4 tests left??? :s

BB - You can browse the web from your iphone can't you? Its just a web site not an app or anything. Just google (or use your preferred search engine) Ovufriend and it should come up. I could be totally wrong of course, but my sister has an iphone and I was under the impression she could go on any website.

Wild - Yes I definitely agree, stress can be detrimental for conceiving. If my cycles were more regular I'd do without opks and temping, but as this current cycle is showing I have no idea when I ovulate. I hope you do manage to relax and I hope relaxing does the trick. You so often hear about people who stop trying and then fall pregnant...and the reason is that as soon as they stop trying the stress seeps away!

Just did another opk and it was negative, now do I do another one later incase it does go positive, or do I wait and just do it tomorrow because I only have 4 tests left??? :s

BB- I do both ovufriend and FF friend from my pc, and it DOES help me get a bit more insight into my cycle, just to see if they match up or if theres a difference or what. It's a shame you can't do it on your phone, though like Cookie I was under the impression you could do it through your browser.

Wildchic- Wow, I don't know if I would have had the willpower to listen. Of course, like cookie i have NO idea where i'm at in my cycle or If I o or anything. I really hope relaxing does the trick, lets see that stress melt away and make room for a big beautiful :bfp:

I know that voice clip had to just tear your heart out. A few of my friends have had new babies recently, and I get on facebook and just STARE at their pictures. In fact one of my BEST friends from highschool just had the most DARLING baby girl, and while she is beautiful and I am SO happy for her, it's like a little dagger in my heart everytime I think about them.:hugs: One day it will be our turn, hopefully one day SOON!

Cookie- Sorry you still havent seen a positive OPK yet. I know it must be frustrating. I know EXACTLY how you feel about wondering if you should test again or wait. I decided to do OPK's every day this cycle untill i go to the doc or af shows or whatever, just to see if I ovulate at all. It's CD 6 and i DID have a big temp dip yesterday and a spike today, but no positive OPK yesterday morning. I didnt test in the evening and I don't know if I missed it. Will do one again today, but I guess I really should be trying twice a day if I really want to be sure, of course I just got a bunch of cheapies so I don't have to worry about my dwindling supply like you...still, I think if I were you I might try again tonight...you should be O'ing ANY time now right? Are you checking CM this cycle? if so whats it been like the last few days?:shrug:

Cookie I can get on the web page but it then acts all silly and won't let me log in :( I wish they had an app!

I've woken to a free 5 day trial of FF. Anything I should check out whilst I've got it?

Feeling really nauseous this morning but not holding out much hope as my cervix is moving down and beginning to open. My temperature usually begins to drop at 11 DPO so I guess only time will tell!

13dpo today, af due tomorrow (if o'd on cd 15) and had one ic left that expires in nov. used it. :bfn:

Your not out yet! FX for you!

I may have O'd on CD28 yet so not going to get my hopes up if AF doesn't arrive Monday!

Mofo - awww but your not out yet. Keeping my fingers crossed for you.

BB - awww shame you can't input your temps to compare...ovufriend def needs an app.

Well more ewcm today, more than any other day I think so I'm feeling hopeful. Going to test this evening, hoping I'll get a positive opk tonight. CD 23 today...hurry up ovulation. X

I've woken to a free 5 day trial of FF. Anything I should check out whilst I've got it?

Feeling really nauseous this morning but not holding out much hope as my cervix is moving down and beginning to open. My temperature usually begins to drop at 11 DPO so I guess only time will tell!

Not much I find entirely too interesting in the VIP version of FF. I like that VIP predicts fertile days, and can compare 'early pregnancy symptoms' when your in the TWW, but most of this I can figure out/do myself with a little critical thinking.

Brunette- what I use to like, was the 'find charts loike yours'. I would always check how many charts ended up pregnant. But charts may look similar, but end out differently.

Mofo-oh hun, sorry you got a bfn, but you're not out yet! Maybe test on Sunday(if af doesn't show). Hope you get your bfp:)

Cookie- Yay for ewcm:)
Ovulation is likely to happen soon

Afm- I didn't take my temp today:) Yay!
I've taken the herb(in tablet form), 4 twice a day and to be honest, they make me feel a bit drowsy. Not sure if its the herbs or its all the walking I've been doing! I hope whatever it is, that it would just go away!

Hope you ladies enjoy the weekend:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->