Ttc#2+ 2013/2014! - 6 BFP's, 4 angels

test expires in nov but i've had it 3 years and apparently that should mean it's expired already which COULD mean a false neg. all the hope i can hang on to right? af due tomorrow testing monday with a frer if no af tomorow.

Good luck mofo!!

Afm scan went amazingly! Stupid website won't let me upload a pic :-( but bubs was happy, healthy n v chilled! Did an awesome stretch n wriggle at the end! V diff to my dd's scan n forehead v rounded as opposed to her flat head so my guess is boy lol

Xx

Yayyyyy CKJ that's great :)

MofO keeping my fingers crossed for you.

AFM So 11DPO and instead of my usual large ish dip it's only dipped by .3 degrees! I just did a cheap Accunews test which was BFN.

I may only actually be 5DPO so I guess only time will tell!

CKJ - really glad the scan went well xxx

BB - hope you are 11 dpo and not 5 dpo.

Nothing to report with me, no positive opk yet and I'm CD 24 now :(

O no :( I understand how frustrating that must be mine was quite late this month too!

Ckj- glad the scan went well:) how far along are you?

Brunette- sorry abouth the bfn, but there's still a chance! Fx you get your bfp!

Cookie- I can only but imagine how frustrating it is! Hope Ovulation happens soon!

Afm- I'm really feeling more relaxed since not temping. Me and dh just having fun*wink wink*.
Cd11 and O should happen some time next week, but can't stress about that coz dd's birthday is next saturday and I NEED to start studying!!! Have exams in November,eek!

AFM I've some pretty intense cramping going on. Cervix is high, firm and closed. Hope its a good sign and not that nasty witch on her way!

no signs. no cramps. nothing! still screwed up insides but that's it. cp low medium and open and pretty sure open means af.

today actually. i'm a tad chilly which is an af sign. just really weird about no cramps

Fx for both of you!!! Xxx

I'm starting to think I won't o this cycle... :(

Mofo- a lot of women have said that you can't really go by your cervix. So you're still in hun:)

Brunette- let's hope the witch stays away!

Cookie- I'm sure you will ovulate, maybe just later. Keep dtd just in case.

Weird. My temperature stayed the same. Beginning to think my O date might be wrong!

I'm really confused! On CD28 I took my temperature at 5.45 and usually do it around 6.30 so I just used the adjuster just so I could see what my chart did and if I remove the big temperature it keeps it at CD22! Hmmm I really don't know!

Afm af came last night. On to femara this cycle. I'm excited to try it. On to no harsh Side effects this cycle!!!

we actually started trying in dec of 2012 but not OFFICIALLY where we were telling anyone or getting into opks and so forth. So it's almost been a year. however, i started getting really really sick after ovulation each month, and the WORST this time. and as soon as i decided no more? all the pain and discomfort vanished. i think i was doing all this more for giving dh another kid instead of because I wanted another kid. i feel so relieved and happy that he's fine with just one, because i don't want anymore.

so yes, we are stopping ttc. but we're young enough. if we decide down the road we want another? we can try then. but for now, i'm absolutely thrilled. i think God has other plans.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->