Ttc#2+ 2013/2014! - 6 BFP's, 4 angels

MofO, sounds like you are really at peace with your decision. I'm happy that your happy. Seems like you were absolutely ready to get of the TCC roller coaster. Good for you for making a decision you feel good about!:hugs:

Wildchic, nice to hear your feeling relaxed and cheery. Exams in November, right before the Holidays? Yuck. I have a bit of a break right now, but will be finishing up a course early in December, so I guess I'll know the feeling too. Hope you find the motivation to get your study on soon! :winkwink:

Cookie and BB, Ovulation confusion totally sucks. It's so much "wait and see" when your cycle isn't 'co-operating" the way you think it's going to. Hope you can confirm O soon, and get out of the horrible limbo that seems to exist in almost every stage of TTC.

Afm, it's cycle day 9 and I think I O'ed last night or today. Feeling crampy, had two days of watery cm followed by two days of EWcm, and temp did dip today. Cervix feels soft, open and has been getting lower the last few days, though I know CP isn't reliable, just an extra bit of info. I decided to save my OPK's untill after i see the doc on the 16th, and now I'm afraid I missed the surge I was hoping to see. I don't even know whether or not I actually O with these short cycles, and even a surge to show my body was just gearing up or trying to O would have been a positive sign. I guess cd 9 would make sense to O with shorter cycles, though my LP would probably still be short, unless my cycle is more than 22 or 23 days this time. No matter what it would likely be better than my last two cycles.

Blackbarbie- sorry af got u, but at least you have something to look forward to. I hope the femara works first time! Good luck and :dust:

Mofo- so sorry this wasn't your month. Maybe its for the best(for now). And, you're right, God does have other plans. I keep putting everything else off because of ttc and almost 2 years later and nothing. Its time to get our lives back!

i really really am! i feel so much better about a lot of things!!! i can concentrate so much more on her and really just enjoy every moment. i was finding i miss babies.... but HER as a baby, not wanting to do it with another one if that makes sense? i think i got confused. i miss having her being so tiny and amazing and i miss those days. but missing something doesn't mean you want to start over with another, or replace those days with another. i feel like i get things a lot better about my self since this whole decision!

i actually cried after we dtd this time trying on my positive opk. because i didn't want to have another and i was scared i was going to. so really, this is great for me.

aidens i can't believe how early you o in your cycle! it's crazy!!

thank you for your support wildchic, seriously, i love you laides and thank you so much for being there for me. i'm not planning on disappearing and wanting to be there when you get your bfps!!!

I'm glad you've made a decision that you all feel happy with :)

AFM my temperature took a nose dive. Looks like I'm out again :(

Oh brunette, I'm sorry the witch got you. But on a the plus side, it seems your cycle is a bit more accurate then other cycles?

I'm on cd13 and trying SO hard to not think about ttc, but its still at the back of my head! Not temping is great, but I sometimes feel like something is missing!
Anyways, I guess I'm gonna just have to wait it out!

Hope you ladies are doing ok!

Hey ladies, well I've had a fun weekend (that's sarcasm by the way) been in hospital with my son again, just one night this time, Saturday he started getting wheezy, took him to the out of hours gp and he just sent him home with some steriods...so was giving him his inhaler loads, got to 4am and I thought thats it I'm taking him to A&E! I knew I shouldn't have listened to that damn GP, I even explained the history and asked if we should take him into A&E, he said no...but he was wrong. Addison had to be put on back to back nebulisers and we didn't get out til yesterday lunchtime. Next time I will just go with my gut instinct. No sleep at all on Saturday cos I sat up watching him sleep and Sunday was in hospital and probabaly got manbe 4 or 5 hours but probably only an hour at a time. Knackered!

O hasn't happened yet but I have loads more ewcm so I'll do an opk later...maybe O is finally on its way, haven't taken my temp in days so temping is not going to work at the moment. I would have taken it this morning but my thermometer seems to have vanished from next to my bed.

Brunette and BlackBarbie - sorry AF got you x

Mofo - definitely sounds like its the right decision for you. x

Wild - Stay strong, hopefully relaxing will do the trick for you x

Aidensmama - hope your lp is a little longer this time. x

Cookie sorry to hear about that, I hope he gets to feeling better real soon. I know how it it to have a sick little one.

Hope O it's on it's way!!!

Cookie- sorry Adisson is ill again. How's he feeling now? Hope he gets better soon!

He's on the mend thanks...been an exhausting few days.

Finally got a positive opk this evening, hope dtd tonight isn't too late but was obviously in hospital over weekend and last night went to bed after my son went cos I was so tired.

Sooooooo tired!! X

Good luck cookie, wat a nightmare for u!! Ella's had hand foot n mouth n thanks to the mouth ulcers we've had 3nights up all night, that was enough so u must b on your knees!! Stupid dr too def just follow ur gut next time!

Sorry brunette :-( but mofo glad u have found the right decision for u xxx

CKJ - Addison and I have had hand, foot and mouth...and I can say from first hand experience its not nice. I felt so ill with it, and had ulcers in my throat...plus the spots of my feet made it hard to walk. I didn't realise Addison had it until I got the symptoms, and then read up about it and realised he'd had the red rash around his mouth and that my friends little boy had had the same rash round his mouth when we saw him the week before. Addison had it very mildly, but I didn't. I didn't think adults could catch it but they actually can. I was practically chased out of the office with pitchforks cos they were worried I was contagious lol!! Hope she is much better soon, poor little thing. xx

Yeh been abit of a nightmare cycle really, but to be fair I've had longer cycles so it could have been worse! Got there in the end thats the main thing, just shame the temping thing has gone down the toilet...no idea where my thermometer has gone, must have sprouted legs and ran off! lol Well Im going to focus on the positive, and thinking at least I didn't ovulate while Addison was in hospital, then the cycle would have been completely down the drain. x

Cookie- if you got your +opk last night, shouldn't you O today?

Yep should do, we bd last night but couldn't this morning as Addison decided to get in bed with us after his 4.30am inhaler...I'm working now so will bd again this evening and hopefully that will be enough. x

Thanks, fingers crossed. Worried though that ovulating so late means the egg is no good...Im sure I read that can happen.

I've read it too, but I've also read some women O-ing later in their cycle and still ended up pregnant.

I ovulated between cd 21 and 24 I think with my son (we weren't trying so Im not entirely sure which day it occured) but Im cd 28 which is later than normal. Ive read different things...so no idea. Will just assume we have a chance and hope for the best.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->