Ttc#2+ 2013/2014! - 6 BFP's, 4 angels

Hi Girls,

I am around, just trying not to be around too much as TTC is taking over my life and it's making me miserable.

Good luck to you all. :)

Hi Ladies, mind if I join you? I'm also TTC#2, since nearly a year now. Cookie, I think I remember you from TTC#1? Our daughter was born Jan 2011. Anyway, hope you'll let me in :)

Welcome boobaby:)

Cookie- its good you're positive!

Brunette- I'm trying the same thing, but because everything else had to be stopped, I thought, what the heck, but I'm not obsessing, just catching up. I only go to my user cp and check for updates.

Yeh that's all I do too :) Not scrolling the forums. Just checking in on you girls and some other girls I talk to :)

Hey Ladies,

Its gone awfully quiet in here. Hope you all doing ok!
Just thought I'd drop in and say hi.

Not much going on my side, I'm still taking the herbs and waiting it out I guess.
I also got all my assignment marks back, nothing under 60%, so I'm a happy chappy:)

Keep well ladies

Won't be around much the next few days. My son turns 3 tomorrow so I'm icing cake and decorating the house tonight then it's a day out tomorrow and a fun filled weekend!

Hope your all well :) x

Brunette- my dd turns 6 on Saturday. We not having a party or anything, just going to take her out for the day.

Happy Birthday to both your little ones...Hope they both have great days.

Pretty sure I O'd yesterday, nipples tend to get sore within a day and that's already happening. There will be no early testing for me, I have no IC's to drive myself crazy with so hopefully the 2 ww will be stress free. I'm not expecting much this cycle, we literally dtd once in the fertile period...between the hospital, feeling exhausted and hubby being ill it didn't happen. We dtd once, and only because we wanted to...not because we had to. Still I have a chance cos it only takes one time.

Hope everyone is well. Off to bed now, so tired. Xx

oh congrats on the birthdays!!! whooo hoooo!!!! and that's great about finally o'ing cookie!!!

Brunette- Happy Birthday to your little guy! Hope he's having a wonderful day!

Thanks girls. Had a great day. Took him to a childrens science museum and he loved it :)

Wildchic happy birthday to your DD tomorrow!

Glad he had a great birthday.

I really want to wait to see if my period arrives before testing, so I'm going to wait til November 1st which will make me 16 dpo, if af hasn't arrived by then I'll test. I've got no more IC's and I don't want to keep wasting tests, and once I start testing I tend to go a bit mad with it. Wish me luck...Hope I can stay strong. Xx

Good luck :) I've found that waiting is so much easier emotionally. None of that crazy scrutinising of tests!

Where's AidensMama? Haven't seen her for a little bit

isn't wildchics baby's brithday today?! happy birthday to your girl hun.

and cookie are you ordering more ics sometime soon?

and yeah i don't know i'm sure she'll pop back up!

Happy Birthday to your dd Wild.

Mofo - nope not planning to buy anymore IC's again, I get alot of evaps and drive myself crazy testing. IC's make me test early, and we all know how bad negative after negative feels. X

Hey Ladies:)

Thanx for the birthday wishes for my dd, she had a really lovely and adventurous day! We took a family photo with a seal, yes, a real live seal!!!
I sat right next to it!

If I remember correctly, aidensmama has exams coming up(so do I, eek), so she's probably focusing on that?.

Cookie- its good that you're not getting anymore tests, coz bfn's are really not nice!

CD 9 for me. Acupuncturist went great. Got needles in my feet hands and ears!! Only felt the ones in my ears. My next appointment is Friday mine and DH. He has put me on Monotrol 4 pills twice a day and he put my dh on Virtility 5 pills twice a day. It increases our libido. He tools me to give him 3 months and he can guarantee results. He wants me to stop the metformin. So I'm going to give it a try for three months. Already I can tell an increase in cm. Fx!!!

How did yours go wildchic?

CD 9 for me. Acupuncturist went great. Got needles in my feet hands and ears!! Only felt the ones in my ears. My next appointment is Friday mine and DH. He has put me on Monotrol 4 pills twice a day and he put my dh on Virtility 5 pills twice a day. It increases our libido. He tools me to give him 3 months and he can guarantee results. He wants me to stop the metformin. So I'm going to give it a try for three months. Already I can tell an increase in cm. Fx!!!

How did yours go wildchic?

Hi,
I didn't get to do the acupuncture! The acupuncurist gave me pills(4 pills twice a day) to relax first. She says I'm stressing to much and with my upcoming exams, she said its an awkward time to start the acupuncture. I go back to her in November, really hoping she'll do it then.
What colour are the pills you're taking? Mine are brown, I forgot to ask her what they're called though.

I hope it works out for you!

They are clear capsules with a brown substance. Was trying to take a pic but my phone is acting up

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->