Ttc#2+ 2013/2014! - 6 BFP's, 4 angels

Its good you leaving that thermometer brunette! You'll get to relax, even though its 1 day. I know how you ladies feel! I too fell the same and more so coz I have no symptoms:(

Wishing all a short ttc journey as its really not easy going through it!

HI all :wave: may i join? my daughter is 23 months, and we are just really starting to ttc #2, this is our second cycle actively trying.

Welcome mommyxofxone:)

Where are you currently in your cycle and what are you using to speed up the process?

Like I said in my previous post, I hope your ttc journey is a short one!

Good luck and baby dust:)

Where are you currently in your cycle and what are you using to speed up the process?

Hello!

I'm on cd3! not doing very much to 'speed' up anything lol, this cycle around o time which is between cd 16-22 we're going to bd every night. that's our official plan! afer that opks if needed.

how about you ??

Hello!

I'm on cd3! not doing very much to 'speed' up anything lol, this cycle around o time which is between cd 16-22 we're going to bd every night. that's our official plan! afer that opks if needed.

how about you ??

Don't know if you read the previous posts, but we've been ntnp for about 8 months and actively ttc #2 for 11months. I was put on 3 rounds of Clomid 50mg and bfn. I've tried temping, soft cups, pre-seed, epo, folic acid, prgnaCare conception and more! And still bfn. Had blood work done and so far all is ok with me, just waiting for progesterone results, which I'll get in the week.

So I've done everything possible so far and still not pregnant. Its a sad process to go through, but I want a baby so bad! I'll do anything!

Gyno also sent dh for a S/A, but we waiting for my af to come before he goes for it, coz we don't wanna waste the money if I am pregnant this cycle.

That's my story, a long ttc journey that I wish would come to an end soon.

Welcome Mommyxofxone!! I'm on my 2nd cycle ttc too, my son is just over 2 and a half and would ideally like to conceive by the end of the year as I'm aware the age gap is getting bigger. Obviously if it doesn't happen by the end of the year then the gap will have to be bigger than I ideally wanted.

Well I finally remembered to take my temp, so hopefully will manage to do it everyday.

This ttc thing take a alot of work lol

X

AF just got me. Boo :-(

BUT while my heart is sad, my head says-

1 cycle post pill is healthier
I ovulated right on time for me n got AF dead on 31 days
Another month to try n find more money

Time to crack on with the cbfm n see what happens. August sees my bday n my wedding anniversary (n wen hubby n I got tog n he proposed) so perhaps lucky for us!!

Hello!

how about you ??

Don't know if you read the previous posts, but we've been ntnp for about 8 months and actively ttc #2 for 11months. I was put on 3 rounds of Clomid 50mg and bfn. I've tried temping, soft cups, pre-seed, epo, folic acid, prgnaCare conception and more! And still bfn. Had blood work done and so far all is ok with me, just waiting for progesterone results, which I'll get in the week.

So I've done everything possible so far and still not pregnant. Its a sad process to go through, but I want a baby so bad! I'll do anything!

Gyno also sent dh for a S/A, but we waiting for my af to come before he goes for it, coz we don't wanna waste the money if I am pregnant this cycle.

That's my story, a long ttc journey that I wish would come to an end soon.

oh hun i'm sorry it's being so long for you1!!! for us, it's like, we really want a second, but if it doesn't happen, we are ok with it. we have our first who is my absolute world so i would be ok with just her too. i do wnat one pretty badly but i'd actually be completley ok if someone said i could never have one again too. i'd count my blessings with my first. Just how we are about it i guess. i was insane over the first, i had to have one.

i hope that it happens soon for you hun :dust:

Welcome Mommyxofxone!! I'm on my 2nd cycle ttc too, my son is just over 2 and a half and would ideally like to conceive by the end of the year as I'm aware the age gap is getting bigger. Obviously if it doesn't happen by the end of the year then the gap will have to be bigger than I ideally wanted.

Well I finally remembered to take my temp, so hopefully will manage to do it everyday.

This ttc thing take a alot of work lol

X

Oh i hear you on the age gap!!! oh god, i'm already sad enough that it'll be so far apart. ideally i'd have had them 2 years apart only, and be giving birth basically now but where we were living there wasn't enough room. so i had to put that away and wait til we could manage. hoping that it won't take long for you too get that bfp. i'm only cd3, you/? nice to have someone so close in the cycles and trying! watch by the end of this i'll be crazy and HAVE to have that baby and will do all this stuff!

we said try normally this cycle, then next cycle i'll do opks which is what i needed to get pg with dd.

my plan is to stay calm and collected. but i can already feel myself kind of needing to take control to get this to happen. i have control issues.

Momxofxone - I'm on CD 9 but no idea when I'll ovulate, I have pcos and my cycles vary. Probably going to be around CD 21 but we will see.

CKJ - sorry af got you but yes definitely think about the positives. X

Well day 2 of temping and I don't think it's going well, yesterday my temp was 36.40 and today 36.61...It's not supposed to vary that much day to day is it? I was a little later taking it. If I can't be consistent then I'll have to give up on it.

Had a dream last night that I was convinced I was pregnant so took a test, but the test was faulty. I have a lot of pregnancy dreams, obviously cos it's on my mind alot.

X

I've been having a lot of pregnancy dreams too. Sucks when you wake up and your not!

Sorry af got you CKJ!
At least you know your cycle is normal:)

Cookie- your temp really had a big jump up, sometimes that can happen. I say, try it this cycle and if at the end of it, you don't like it, stop taking your temps. Its a frustrating process.
I always have dreams that I'm pregnant, if only it could be a reality:)

AFM- I'm 9dpo and still no symptoms:(
I'm counting myself out coz I just know that we didn't do it this cycle. DH and I have decided to leave it and go with 'if it happens, it happens'. I'm really putting so much stress on myself with this whole ttc thing. My DD has a chess tournament next saturday and I have to help her practice, I hope that takes my mind off things this week!

Momxofxone - I'm on CD 9 but no idea when I'll ovulate, I have pcos and my cycles vary. Probably going to be around CD 21 but we will see.

Well day 2 of temping and I don't think it's going well, yesterday my temp was 36.40 and today 36.61...It's not supposed to vary that much day to day is it? I was a little later taking it. If I can't be consistent then I'll have to give up on it.

Had a dream last night that I was convinced I was pregnant so took a test, but the test was faulty. I have a lot of pregnancy dreams, obviously cos it's on my mind alot.

X

I have had a few dreams myself. Oh and temping- it is completely different for each person. I temp everyday. but mostly just to get that confirm that i o'd. the temps themselves don't always really mean too much, just to tell if you o'd and when af is coming if it's not. After a few cycles you can catch on to your personal pattern, and get an idea on whether you are pg or not, or to know when you do O. For me, the one cycle that was different, was the one that i was pg. I like temping but don't read too much into it, rather than saying, ok good, i just o'd this cycle, so i'm good to go. But i'm also a control freak.

as for the pcos, i'm sorry. did you have trouble getting your first?

Sorry af got you CKJ!

Cookie- your temp really had a big jump up, sometimes that can happen. I say, try it this cycle and if at the end of it, you don't like it, stop taking your temps. Its a frustrating process.

I'm counting myself out coz I just know that we didn't do it this cycle. DH and I have decided to leave it and go with 'if it happens, it happens'. I'm really putting so much stress on myself with this whole ttc thing. My DD has a chess tournament next saturday and I have to help her practice, I hope that takes my mind off things this week!

I"m sorry but don't count yourself out yet!!! but stress isn't good for conceiving either (but then again, i've never known anyone not to stress when ttc'ing either) when are you testing?

afm, just sitting and waiting to o. Dh seems pretty into it as well. We have started this thing as if it happens it happens, but i feel myself getting really geared up to do it too. April would be a lovely birth month, so i REALLY hope this is our month!

:dust: to all of you

Mommyxofxone - no I didn't, I conceived my son without trying and I had a short pregnancy before that that ended in an mc, also wasn't trying with that one. Weightloss is the key for me so I'm starting a new diet tomorrow. I'll keep trying with the temping and see how I go. X

temping doesn't hurt as long as you don't look into it completely and count on it. it's just a guideline to see the difference :)

I totally agree with mommyxofxone!

I did that and it sucked me in! All I did everyday was stare at my chart and google every dip and rise I had in my temps. That's why I just did it this cycle so I can confirm O.

X

I have had a few dreams myself. Oh and temping- it is completely different for each person. I temp everyday. but mostly just to get that confirm that i o'd. the temps themselves don't always really mean too much, just to tell if you o'd and when af is coming if it's not. After a few cycles you can catch on to your personal pattern, and get an idea on whether you are pg or not, or to know when you do O. For me, the one cycle that was different, was the one that i was pg. I like temping but don't read too much into it, rather than saying, ok good, i just o'd this cycle, so i'm good to go. But i'm also a control freak.

as for the pcos, i'm sorry. did you have trouble getting your first?

Sorry af got you CKJ!

I"m sorry but don't count yourself out yet!!! but stress isn't good for conceiving either (but then again, i've never known anyone not to stress when ttc'ing either) when are you testing?

afm, just sitting and waiting to o. Dh seems pretty into it as well. We have started this thing as if it happens it happens, but i feel myself getting really geared up to do it too. April would be a lovely birth month, so i REALLY hope this is our month!

:dust: to all of you

I wanted to test tomorrow at 10dpo, but I know I'll just feel so depressed if I see another bfn. I'm gonna wait until saturday(af due 26th), that's if the witch doesn't show her ugly face.

Sorry I am not on here as much as you... Not logging on is the only thing that keeps me sane.

Anyway 12dpo for me today and AF due tomorrow. Going to hold off testing until Tuesday unless he witch gets me first. Going on holiday on Wednesday so keep thinking how good it would be to get BFP first... And I have been having mild cramping for last week on and off.

Trying not to get my hopes up but will keep you all updated.

Fx for lots of BFPs in the near future xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->