Ttc#2+ 2013/2014! - 6 BFP's, 4 angels

I've managed to get in at 10.50. Broke down sobbing when she asked me if it was urgent for today.

That sounds great. Always love it when you can negotiate salary!

Brunette - How did it go at the doctors??? xx

Yes good news about the job, and the fact that they want me and they are the ones that approached me means I have room for negotiation and will hopefully get a pretty decent pay rise. I'm very comfortable at my job though so nervous at the idea of leaving.

They won't do anything for at least 2 weeks. No blood tests. If I haven't started bleeding by the time I'm 6 weeks I'm to go back and they will book me a scan.

So looks like I'm in Limbo Land!

Oh no, being in limbo is horrible. So what's your plan? Are you going to test again or wait a while?

Oh I'm so so sorry Brunette, I wish there was something I could say to make you feel better. Thinking of you and sending you virtual hugs. Xxxx

I'm alright thanks, nothing to grumble about. Just wanted to check in on you and let you know I'm thinking of you xx

SO sorry Brunette!!!!!!!!

AFM- Got my second day of high today. Hopefully tomorrow I will get my peak. I acutally got my ewcm on my own this cycle w/o any EPO or B12s or anything. Hopefully my hormones are back on track and I get my BFP and it sticks!!!!

Usually my sides ache when I get ready to ovulate, but now the middle of my stomach is aching due to my ovaries hanging and not being stuck to the sides anymore!!! YAY!!!!! We will see. CD15 today!!!!

Yayyyy FX for you!

I'm going supplement free this month too! I'm just gonna take folic acid and see how I get on!

Hope you are doing ok Brunette.

Good luck Barbie, hope you get ovulation confirmed.

AFM - I'm cd 55 and yesterday started getting some brown blood, am expecting my proper period to arrive today/tomorrow. I think I ovulated around cd 42 as I had loads of ewcm on cd 41, and I tend to ovulate the day after I get my peak amount of ewcm. Still just focusing on weightloss, I think once I've lost another stone (14 lbs) we will start trying again, that will be a 2 stone (28 lbs) loss in total.

xx

Blazing positive opk way to go femara!!!! Never ovulated this late! !!20140204_154800.jpg

I always remember that the test line is the closest to the pee stick. Control line is the furthest20140204_170558.jpg. Top is from last night. ?.

:happydance
brunette her is the one from this morning. I hope ovulating later than normal will do the trick. Never ovulated this late. This is the date I usually go get my progesterone checked? ???:shrug:

20140205_064746.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->