Ttc#2+ 2013/2014! - 6 BFP's, 4 angels

Just been to the Doctors, I've got my results back, hormones are normal, thyroid is normal etc. Doctor still none the wiser. I've to keep a headache diary and go back in 2 weeks.

Why do they call it a headache diary? How many MC have you had in the last year?

Because I've been having headaches since I came off the pill. They won't check anything regarding MC until you've had 3.

When I had my mc they said 1 or 2 doesn't mean anything and you have to have 3 before they investigate but even 3 doesn't necessarily mean anything is wrong.

Barbie - your opks don't look positive to me, isn't the second line supposed to be as dark as the control line? Maybe your opks are different but thats how mine worked.

AFM - not much going on, period finally came to an end...only took 6 days, I guess due to my period being so late. Still focusing on weightloss, I've lost 15 and a half lbs now and I'm walking every weekend...yesterday my friend and I walked 7 miles. My legs are feeling it today...ouch! I want to start trying again next month I think, but hubby is dragging his feet again, I think the break has made him question if he wants another. We will see I guess.

Hope you are ok Brunette. xx

I'm doing ok thanks :)
Finally decided to join the gym. Hoping that gives me something else to focus on.

Well done you, I bet you feel great don't you!? Have you spoke to DH about TTC again?

Yeh I feel good, although I still have around 3 stone to lose...that will make me a stone lighter than I was when I fell pregnant with my son, and lighter than I ever have been as an adult. If I do manage to get pregnant then the good thing is I can continue to follow Slimming World...so even if I do fall pregnant, I will get to my goal eventually.

Good luck with the gym, I dont get on well with the gym...I really dont like exercise but because Im doing a couple of charity walks it gives me something to aim for. Should probably start using my kettle bell a couple of evenings a week...I just find after working all day I really dont have any energy left.

I've joined with a friend so I have someone to encourage me to go. I like running so doing the couch to 5K!

Cookie it was positive. I guess I should have included the monitor as well. I got two days of peak with the monitor.

20140205_064746.jpg. I hit my peak on cd 23. Thinking that is around the same time I ovulated when I had my son.

Whenever I hit my peak my test line is always darker than my control line so I don't have to guesstimate whether it is positive or not.

oh so sorry brunette, came to check thread and saw :(
I know a friend who was ttc and had 4 MC, the doctor was pretty bitchy and said its not a MC if happened before/when AF is due!! as she was testing earlier than her AF the woman said the amount of ladies who MC and dont know as its a before AF one.

total b$£(cks if you ask me though! Hope your ok & everyone else doing alright xx

I tested the day AF was due and started bleeding 2 days later. I try not to test early now for that reason. First MC I didn't started bleeding until 12 days after AF was due :cry:

I tested the day AF was due and started bleeding 2 days later. I try not to test early now for that reason. First MC I didn't started bleeding until 12 days after AF was due :cry:

so sorry hun :hugs:
I hope this next time is ment to be and a h&h pregnancy!! its just so unfair what some ladies have to go through xx

I can't see it on the normal picture but think I can on the inverted one. Good Luck!

Hi ladies!
Hope you don't mind me joining you? I'm 21 years old and a mummy to a beautiful clever 15 month old little girl. Me and my darling OH had a miscarriage a few months back and have decided now were going to start TTC Baby#2!!
Ovulated 13/14 and we did the deed both mornings. So I'm only like 3DPO! Feeling very excited at having a beautiful new bundle (hopefully by the end of the year) however we didn't really think if we fall this month our baby would be due around our DD's 2nd Birthday!
Plan on testing on the 25th! Which is also when I sit my theory test for my driving. More determined than ever to pass now as you never know could be a mum of 2 by the end of the year and driving is definitely needed!!
What's all your stories? Looking forward to hearing from you all.
Congrats to those on their BFP's and good luck to those waiting to test xx

Welcome!

Sorry to hear about your loss and fingers crossed for you that this is your month. My son is very close to your daughter in age :)

Welcome :)

Sorry to hear about your loss.

My story, I am 25 (26 on 28th of this month) been married to my husband for 3.5 years and together for 7.5. We have a 3 year old son. We decided to start TTC June 2013. We had an early loss in November and a chemical pregnancy in January. I will be testing around the 24th January.

Well congrats Unexpected I see you got your sticky bean! How's your pregnancy going so far? They're at a brilliant age right now, seems everyday my baby is learning something new. Feel totally blessed to be her Mum!
Oh I'm sorry for your two losses too :( it's a horrible feeling isn't it! I hope that for you this is your month also. So we'll be testing around the same times. When was it you ovulated?
Were your first babies planned or complete surprises? X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->