Ttc#2+ 2013/2014! - 6 BFP's, 4 angels

My son was a complete surprise I was on the pill.

I got pregnant in September when he was 11 months after a month TTC but had a very early miscarriage at 5 weeks.

Then I had about a month of bleeding them antibiotics then got pregnant with this one after 2 months TTC.

I'm feeling good thank you had lots of sickness and tiredness but it's easing off. Got my NHS 12 week scan on Tuesday :)

Got my fx'd for you and for you brunette xx

Same thing with me Unexpected! I was also on the pill when I fell pregnant with my little girl. Don't you feel things are much less scary when it happens unexpectedly. When your desperatel for a baby and find out you terrified something will go wrong especially when you suffered a miscarriage previously. Oooh how exciting! Hope baby is growing well!
Can't wait to start Peeing on sticks! Love it hahah. My big sister also suffered a miscarriage and has had no luck since it's now 8 months after and she's finally ovulated this month!! She was due on her period on the 14tb and still nothing. Praying for her even more than me. She deseperatwly want to be a mum especially as 3 of us (all younger than she is) have kids xx

Same thing with me Unexpected! I was also on the pill when I fell pregnant with my little girl. Don't you feel things are much less scary when it happens unexpectedly. When your desperatel for a baby and find out you terrified something will go wrong especially when you suffered a miscarriage previously. Oooh how exciting! Hope baby is growing well!
Can't wait to start Peeing on sticks! Love it hahah. My big sister also suffered a miscarriage and has had no luck since it's now 8 months after and she's finally ovulated this month!! She was due on her period on the 14tb and still nothing. Praying for her even more than me. She deseperatwly want to be a mum especially as 3 of us (all younger than she is) have kids xx

Oh yeah when I was TTC after my miscarriage I was obsessed with falling pregnant. Felt like the only thing that could make me feel better!

With my son it was a surprise and I didn't really know about any of the stuff that could go wrong but now it's all a lot more scary as I know about the things that can go wrong. Struggling to enjoy the pregnancy because of all teh worry.

Oh your poor sister :( hopefully she will fall soon and you will both get your BFP's :)

Congrats on your BFP Barbie ! How many DPO are you? I had a stage where I was obsessed in the end my partner said until you calm down a little about wanting another baby we aren't having sex. Ii was like fine I don't care ... Then of course I really started thinking! On the very rare occasion he has some sensed. Was so consumed with it so we have come back with a different approach to the situation,.
Your past the 12 week mark now so just try to relax. Please let me know how the scan goes Tuesday! X

I will let you know how the scan goes! Yep we were having sex every day even sometimes twice a day lol, no complaints from DH though! But I know it can put pressure on the man.

Good luck!!!

whoohoo congratulations Blackbarbie04. Lots of sticky dust for you!! xx

I was kind of upset bc I ovulated cd 24 and I thought about it that is the same time I conceived my son as well. So I'm not complaining just in shock right now

That's super early congratulations!!
I am hoping that you all have a H&H 9 months. Now let's hope we have some more luck on this thread in the next few weeks!
Cannot wait to POAS!! �� x

Praying for a sticky bean for you :)

I ovulated Day 24ish with this one and I was a bit worried because I heard late ovulation can cause issues but it hasn't so far

So glad to read your happy news

Erghhhh I have the worst headache tonight! Anybody else suffer this?
Did any of you ladies have early symptoms? And how soon did they start x

Erghhhh I have the worst headache tonight! Anybody else suffer this?
Did any of you ladies have early symptoms? And how soon did they start x

I had no symptoms daily. I got sick last Friday and after that I just been having some lower cramps. No spotting yet or anything as for an implantation bleeding. No sore boobs no crazy acne. I wouldn't even know but the test shows that I am. Oh yes one symptom was like with my son. Itching of the skin at night. But that's all. Like something was crawling on me

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->