Ttc#2+ 2013/2014! - 6 BFP's, 4 angels

Erghhhh I have the worst headache tonight! Anybody else suffer this?
Did any of you ladies have early symptoms? And how soon did they start x

I've been suffering with headaches since coming off the pill :(

I'm feeling out this month. I only have 1 sore boob which is random!

It's driving me mad, I need a new head!! Still here when I woke up this morning and sleeps usually the only thing to get rid of my headaches. My nose is abit bunged up today too! Hope this isn't the start of illness. When your a mummy you CANT be ill!

I had the itchy skin with my first pregnancy barbie, but no symptoms at all other than the symptoms no sickness, tiredness etc. I did have implantation bleeding but at the time I wasn't aware of what it was at all. As we definitely weren't trying for a baby! Lol. X

You know that's so weird because I kept feeling really crawly/itchy in my TWW...no idea that was a symptom.

FX'd for you guys xx

Very gassy today! Spending the day with my Mumma and she's laughing in disgust at me. X

Sooo excited. Took another test last night, and the line is getting darker so the baby is burrowing more and more. As soon as my son went into his classroom today, he said I am going to be a Big Brother!!!!! Lol he is soo excited!!!!!!!!!!!

Great news on the tests getting darker!!! sending lots of baby dust your way.

My scan showed baby measuring spot on due 27th August. Was gutted they couldn't do the nuchal scan but having a blood test in a couple of weeks instead (quad test I think it's called)

Also the scan quality was a bit poor and she wrote 'abnormality detected' on my report and I freaked out when I got home but when I rang she said it was a mistake and everything looked fine.

Great news on the tests getting darker!!! sending lots of baby dust your way.

My scan showed baby measuring spot on due 27th August. Was gutted they couldn't do the nuchal scan but having a blood test in a couple of weeks instead (quad test I think it's called)

Also the scan quality was a bit poor and she wrote 'abnormality detected' on my report and I freaked out when I got home but when I rang she said it was a mistake and everything looked fine.

So you are about 3 months now? What is a Nuchal scan?

It's when they look for the nasal bone and measure the thickness at the back of babies neck to work out a chance for how at risk the baby is of Down Syndrome or any other types of chromosonal issues.

The quad test measures loads of different stuff and gives you a chance out of however many as well.

O ok, I never knew that with my first one. They did another type of test when I was pregnant with my son for that. And with my friend she had to get a long needle stuck in her stomach to test the fluid.

I am excited about my first ultra sound!!!! Uugghh COUNTDOWN!!!!!!!!!

There is nothing nicer than seeing the word PREGNANT!! So pleased for you Barbie.
Unexpected will they repeat the scan or will your next be the 20 week one?
Just out of interest will you ladies find out babies sex when it comes to it? or opt for a surprise x

Me and the Hubby have been discussing and want it to be a surprise. I will buy neutral color clothes until the baby is born. Just excited to see whether one or two. Everyone is saying they feel like I am going to have twins.

It could well be considering you got an early clear result! Meaning the HCG Is higher with twins. So exciting!
I have also decided that my next one will be a surprise we knew what we were having with my daughter (I love to be prepared!) but i don't want to be disappointed if we have another girl and after labour you don't really care you're just so grateful all went well.x

What at about 16/17 weeks?
It's all so exciting lol!! I can't wait and im not even pregnant yet x

I am so verry extra nauseated this morning. I had terrible morning sickness with my son throughout the whole day. Think I will take a 30 min nap at 10 in my office.... I can't even concentrate on my work and I went to bed at 9 last night!!!! UUGGHHH, trying to be patient until March 17th!!!:happydance::happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->