Ttc#2+ 2013/2014! - 6 BFP's, 4 angels

Barbie it is all very exciting! Are any of your family aware yet?
My mums so involved in it all most days I would rather talk to her than my boyfriend as she's so much more understanding. She's been on the phone to me daily asking about symptoms etc.
I was lucky with my Daughter no morning sickness, no bump until 30+ weeks only thing for me was bad skin & its normally flawless. :dohh:

Speaking of skin, my chin seems to have broke out practically over night! Lets hope this is a sign :thumbup:

Feeling down today and need something to cheer me up! my FIL's birthday (The first since he passed away) and everybody is just a little down x

Yes,I told my mom two sisters and 2 of my friends!!!

I have problems with acne at all times so I couldn't see that as a sign for me. One thing differently though is my urine is super clearer.

Oh yea, I believe the preseed did wonders b/c I didn't have hardly any CM this cycle either. It was cloudy and sticky during ovulation, but ewcm right after my cycle.

I started showing with my last son at 12 weeks. I was huge with him!!!

so happy for you blackbarbie that is all good news :)

They won't repeat my scan I'll just have a blood test and a 20 week scan. I'm finding out the gender. I wanted to wait but my husband refused lol. We have it booked for 18th March at nearly 17 weeks. I am 99% sure it's a boy I just have that feeling. I've started feeling little wiggles too :)

Good luck in the TWW xx

Sorry your feeling down littleone thinking of you xx

I didn't show till 20 weeks last time this time I have a bump already and my skin is a mess of acne!

Keeping it all quiet is so difficult ! I struggled when I found out with my little girl and pretty much all my family knew within two days of myself and partner finding out. Im terrible with things like this.

Unexpected have you announced your fab news now? I will be okay just having one of those days today where things just aren't fab! I guess its just one of those days, doesn't help that my sweet little girl has morphed into a nightmare today! :dohh:

I think you'll have a girl. I don't really know why I just do lol. But not too long to wait until you know for sure. How much did your babies weigh? Mia was 6lb 7oz's which was small considering I had Gestational Diabetes. Although on the plus side I had 7 scans throughout my pregnancy (where they told me she was probably going to be large due to the GD) I was like whattttt I am only teeny myself!! And I also knew I was never going to go over due to the risk of her being stillborn, thankfully she arrived at 38+6 completely naturally on the day I was meant to be going to be induced! x

My son was 7 pounds 11oz

I went for a few growth scans because my bump always measured small and they kept telling me he was gonna be huge

I had him at exactly 41 weeks and he wasn't huge at all lol

Can't wait for my gender scan

Yep I announced it after a private scan at 11.5 weeks

You getting many symptoms?

Other than my skin breaking out and pinching twinges & that horrible headache nothing much else to report, no sore boobs or anything that seems significant.

Feel and look pretty bloated today but then I may have eaten too much so who knows!!

It's so scary when they are telling you they're going to be big!! How was your labour? x

Oh god it was a horrific labour. It started with contractions at 7am on the Wednesday morning. Went to hospital at midnight. Was only 3/4cm's so stayed in a room overnight at the hospital by myself and kept asking them to examine me but they wouldn't till 8am and when they did I was 8cm! Then they took me consultant led ward as his heart rate was dropping on the doppler.

They broke my waters and I went back to 7cm and then I got stuck so they gave me picotin and an epidural and he still wouldn't come so they took me to theatre and to me I had 5 minutes to get him out with a cut and forceps or I'd have a caesrean and luckily he came out. He was really shocked and only got a 6 on the APGAR. Turns out he had cord compression etc.

Was such a shit experience. Couldn't watch one born every minute or anything for ages cos I was traumatised. It was 38 hours of labour all together eugh

Sorry for the essay! I hope this one just pops out lmao!!

FX'd that this will be your BFP xx how was your labour?

Came home from work, Hubby came and gave me a hug, said he could tell something was up and I turned into a snotty sobbing mess. Why is this happening to us? We are not bad people. I've done everything right in terms of healthy during pregnancy etc. I feel broken. Each and every single little thing that reminds me that I have lost 2 precious babies is tearing me apart. I feel completely crushed. I hate feeling this way. I've managed to carry an amazing little boy and give birth to him so why on earth can I now not make and successfully carry a sibling for him??

It's not your fault brunette. Lots of hugs and luck and baby dust being sent your way.

I felt the same. I was 23 when I had my miscarriage. Just married. I had one kid. The doctor even said my chance of miscarriage was only 5% and I was like...not much comfort when I've just had one. I was broken and didn't understand

I just had to keep telling myself something had to have been wrong with the matching of the sperm and the egg that just didnt let the baby grow, and that it was probably for a reason even if it did break my heart

You will have another baby in your arms before you know it, I'm sure of it xx

Once I could possibly have dealt with but twice is just too much to cope with. I feel totally broken :cry:

I can't even imagine how you feel. I kept telling myself if it happened again I was just going to give up trying but I know I wouldn't have been able too I just didn't think I could go through it all again

Your a good person, a great mum and you WILL get pregnant again and have a healthy baby. It will happen

I'm sorry your feeling sad. You deserve every happiness

Brunette,

I really know how you feel. Before my son I had 5 MC. Doctor told me I would never be able to have a baby. 3 months later I got preggo with my son. Somethings happen for a reason. Maybe if I wouldn't have had a mc something would have been physically wrong with the child, or maybe it was to teach me that I can't and shouldn't take my son for granted. It help me with my outlook on life about kids. Through prayer and research and actually sitting talking to my doctor explaining to him how I feel, it happened. I thought Dr. Jay was going to give up on me.... I know he was tried of seeing me every 21 cd and 28 cd, but he was helping me to get to my goal. Honestly, b/c of the issue of TTC I've learned things happen when you least expect it. I was expecting my cycle and honestly had given up. I told my hubby let's do the iui first and then save up for the ivf, bc it wasn't going to happen. We had made the decision to save back our income to get the ivf knowing it wasn't 100%... Thought I was getting the flu again, but bang it happened. Stress can hurt better than it can help. This month I took my mind off of ttc as much as I was and I started making things to sell on EBAY to get my mind off of TTC.

As well as prayer, don't let me forget that!!! B/c without God there is nothing. I prayed prayed prayed. Prayed at night, prayed in the afternoon and prayed in the morning. I talked with God asking WHY???? Why are all of my friends having babies??? Everyone around me is a having babies. I got so angry I began to get mad at the hubby thinking he was the reason, anything not to blame myself and my body!!!!

Not trying to minister to you, but don't give up faith, don't give up hope. It'll happen!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am not a religious person in the slightest so praying is not something that I would do.

I do believe that everything happens for a reason but it still doesn't make it hurt any less :( I saw my 3rd rainbow of the week today, 4th one this cycle. Really hoping its a good sign!

Brunette I have a great feeling that it's going to happen and we all know the joy a baby brings. It doesn't make the MC's any easier though I know that!
We have all had them it would appear so we can get through together, at least we all have insight as to how one another is feeling.

My mum lost 3 babies one when trying to conceive me, at 15 weeks and 9 weeks was a multiple and my baby brother stuck in there, and then between him and my sister she was 23 weeks and he was a little boy, she named him Daniel.

Just keep hope Hun, it will happen I know for sure! I am trying not to think about it but it's really difficult when there are bumps and babies everywhere I look these days! I sympathise with all ladies who are wanting a baby and it's not happening.

Unexpected mg labour was fast 2 1/2 hours first pain to out when I arrived at hospital I was 7cms dilated, they refused to break my waters which caused me a lot of pain as they were bulging but wouldn't break on their own. When the midwife eventually broke my waters Mia was delivered within 20 minutes. Was only a few pushes she flew out (although I tore bad!) wasn't the most pleasant thing in the world.

How about you brunette and Barbie how were your labours? Only trying to take your mind off of things x

Brunette I have a great feeling that it's going to happen and we all know the joy a baby brings. It doesn't make the MC's any easier though I know that!
We have all had them it would appear so we can get through together, at least we all have insight as to how one another is feeling.

My mum lost 3 babies one when trying to conceive me, at 15 weeks and 9 weeks was a multiple and my baby brother stuck in there, and then between him and my sister she was 23 weeks and he was a little boy, she named him Daniel.

Just keep hope Hun, it will happen I know for sure! I am trying not to think about it but it's really difficult when there are bumps and babies everywhere I look these days! I sympathise with all ladies who are wanting a baby and it's not happening.

Unexpected mg labour was fast 2 1/2 hours first pain to out when I arrived at hospital I was 7cms dilated, they refused to break my waters which caused me a lot of pain as they were bulging but wouldn't break on their own. When the midwife eventually broke my waters Mia was delivered within 20 minutes. Was only a few pushes she flew out (although I tore bad!) wasn't the most pleasant thing in the world.

How about you brunette and Barbie how were your labours? Only trying to take your mind off of things x

I was in labor for about 26 hours. I could not pass 3 cm. After being in pain biting the nurse cursing the neurologist they finally decided to give me a c section. That went smoothly until they told me my son had fluid in his lungs. Shop it was an hour in a half before I could even hold my child. But after finally getting him. I forgot about the Walt.

This is my birth story - https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-third-trimester/441577-beany-boy-has-arrived.html

Have we ever said this before but our boys have the same birthday Brunette :) 18th October :) and I liked reading the birth story what a cutie!!

Blackbarbie and Littleone thanks for sharing your stories too I find it really interesting

Got my FX'd for you. I have a good feeling for you this month xx

You guys getting any symptoms?

Crying over stupid things, crying over commercials, getting snappy at the hubby for no reason at all and nauseated. Do, not have an appetite at all. Ate noodles this morning and ordered the 5 piece mighty wings at McDonald's and only ate one, full now. Maybe I'll try fruits!!!!

I love a birth story! What a little beauty he was brunette!! The labour is worth it but hearing all of yours it just makes me realise how lucky I was with how fast mine progressed. Went from 7cms to 10 instantly when they broke my waters and a few pushes she was here!
Ours weighed the same brunette Mia was also 6lb 7oz's.

I tested yesterday - was silly really obviously a BFN and still don't know how many DPO so will probably test tomorrow and then Tuesday and go from there. How are you all feeling? X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->