Ttc#2+ 2013/2014! - 6 BFP's, 4 angels

TMI - Just been for a wee, wiped and the tissue had some very pale pink. Checked my cervix but no sign of blood whatsoever!!

Hmmmm, implantation spotting?! I could have sworn I had some pink on my last toilet break just when I wiped. Barely visible! Let's hope this is it!! X

That's what I'm like. Was I imagining it etc? :lol:
I'm cramping quite a bit on one side.
Trying so hard not to get my hopes up. I've had so many symptoms this month but the same thing happened after my first loss.

Have you got a journal?

No I don't have a journal don't really know how to work this whole site yet as I am still pretty new to it all. I really feel that maybe it was wishful thinking about the slight pink when I wiped the other night as nothing since. But I don't care right now my partner is back he's been in France since Valentines evening until he got back today!! ��
So what is it all you ladies do for work? X

I took a test today. I can see a shadow but thinking it may be wishful thinking!

https://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh70/kjordanj/Snapbucket/168C5DF4-850E-4A2D-9FD5-D5D6E85F56D7_zpsqdaq5v73.jpg

I am a Qualified Dental Nurse. I work 3 days a week. You?

Please stick baby!

https://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh70/kjordanj/Snapbucket/513A77AF-C644-4664-B704-8A8F67C755A5_zpsa6eimwsl.jpg

I burst into tears and I am shaking like a leaf! Please please please let this be our rainbow baby!

Barbie that lines definitely darkening!!!
Told you Brunette! This is the month for you, have a fab feeling this is a sticky bean. �� x

My stomach is rock solid tonight and my knee has suddenly just swollen and I'm struggling to walk!! Erghh what is that about.

Edited by a moderator - Please read the forum rules
Do not use The Web Site for self-publicity or advertising.

My stomach is hurting tonight. The top by my chest. It's too soon for heartburn.

It's not too soon for heartburn. I've had it for 3 days solid. I did with my son too :)

Funny though isn't it how we all want a baby and when the symptoms start it's still not much fun hehe! Really got my FX'd for you girls x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->