Ttc#2+ 2013/2014! - 6 BFP's, 4 angels

Keeping my fingers and toes crossed for you Brunette.

Yay Barbie, definitely getting darker!

I'm going to leave this site for a while, we're not trying, every time I come on here and see people are trying I get this overwhelming urge to be pregnant, but at the same time I really dont know if I want this anymore. I'm going to take some time out, keep the focus on weightloss (which is vital because of my pcos) and see how I feel in a couple of months. If by then we do decide that we want another baby then I will be in a much better position because of the weightloss.

Take care all, and best of luck xxxx

Cookie,
I hope everything works out for you!!! Take care and don't forget about us!!!

Sorting through my box that My Darling OH is forbidden from and just found some OPK's! Was adamant I had run out. Loveeee a secret stash, so dipped one and there's another line?! Anybody else ever had this late 8/9DPO and it be pregnancy. It's not quite as strong but definitely there!! I tested continuously for 2 cycles when coming off Depo to see about ovulation and I only ever had lines on the few days up and then my very strong positive CD14/15 nothing after. X

For me after my miscarriage my pregnancy tests were really faint but OPK's came up blazing positive so I think it is possible they could show pregnancy

When are you going to test?

It's all mixed reviews. I suppose we could test this theory as you 3 have your BFP's now x

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...fps-whos-going-new-ladies-come-join-1406.html

this is also a lovely group that me and brunette are part of lots of lovely supportive ladies xx

Everything crossed for this being your month xxxxx

Seen the Doctor. He did my blood pressure etc. Everything ok. I'm seeing the midwife on 17th March and he's going to organise a scan for 7 weeks. He's positive things are going to be ok this time so FX! He's advised me to take it easy at te gym too.

Thanks Unexpected. Sorry I hadn't seen your comment above, well I guess time will tell I have ordered some cheapt tests and some FRER's too! So probably Friday/Saturday when my OH gets home from his week of work. Will check out the other thread! But I always feel I am joining too late.
Yay congrats brunette :hugs: told you I had a good feeling this month, but I agree with Doc! Take it easy x

We have new ladies joining all the time. I was quite late to the thread but everyone has been very welcoming and supportive. Really helped me get through the tough times.

I was just thinking because this thread can be a little quiet at times and a lot of us have BFP's etc where theres lots of ladies still TTC on that thread.

Your so patient waiting that long to test. I was constantly peeing on sticks from 6dpo I was totally obsessed!!

I got my BFP at 10dpo last time. With my MC I didn't get one till 14dpo. With my son I was 2 weeks late before I got a positive. Hormones are weird.

Good luck hun, how you feeling?

Funny isn't it how they change. Seeing your BFP's really don't make me jealous. If anything it fills me more with hope, I know it'll happen. My stomach is a little crampy today but it's more behind my belly button. So don't know what that is. Couldn't face breakfast with Mia this morning so just made some toast and the smell made me want to vomit and that's unlike me, can't beat hot buttery toast :( so I'm now sat nibbling on breakfast biscuits! Well Mia's eaten the most, I swear she's a bottomless pit when it comes to food!

How are you feeling 2nd Trimester!! How amazing xx

I'm feeling a lot better than I was lol. I'm still really bloated and tired but the nausea/sickness has one which is great.

So excited to find out what I'm having on 18th March...I can't remember if we already said but did you find out and will you find out this time?

Ooh they all sound like very positive signs for your BFP little one :)

Everyone's appointments are right close to each others. March 17 and March 18. 19 days for me to go. Going to pick out outfits today to wear in our family/announcing photos on March 22. We will be announcing on fb. So excited to let everyone know! !!

Littleone, I tested the theory the other day with an ovulation stick and it was positive. I actually got my bfp at 7dpo. Weird ik. But my hormones have always been able to pickup early. So that's a plus even though I didn't ovulate until cd 23

We found out with my daughter but have decided second time round that we won't! Which is amazing for me as I am super prepared and will probably drive everyone mad �� hahaha. Can't wait to get a BFP it's the most amazing feeling in the world x
I'm very excited for you girls hope all goes well Barbie! Will have my fingers crossed for you all. That is actually very good to know Barbie. Mine with my daughter at 5 weeks were quite faint, which I why I done the digital x

I was determined to wait to find out this time too but my husband was pretty insistent and I gave in lol

Also if it's a boy I hardly have to buy anything, if it's a girl I'll need to start buying straight away and pace out all the expenses.

Everyone's appointments are right close to each others. March 17 and March 18. 19 days for me to go. Going to pick out outfits today to wear in our family/announcing photos on March 22. We will be announcing on fb. So excited to let everyone know! !!

Littleone, I tested the theory the other day with an ovulation stick and it was positive. I actually got my bfp at 7dpo. Weird ik. But my hormones have always been able to pickup early. So that's a plus even though I didn't ovulate until cd 23

When is your scan?

I bet you can't wait to tell everyone it's such a magical time.

It is March 17th at 2:00... My son and hubby are coming. My son is so excited, he can't wait to be a big brother!!! I'm going to get him a Calendar to mark the days until he can see his sibling on the sonagram then maark the days until the baby will be here. We are announcing that weekend through our family portraits. :happydance: . Only my unit knows at my job and my imediate family members.

Right now, there are three babies that are going to be new to the family pretty soon. My neice will have her baby in June and my younger cousin will have her baby in September then I am right after her...:baby::happydance::thumbup:.

AFM: I woke up extra hungry this morning... I get so sleepy throughout the day it's ridiculous!!!! HAVE ANYONE EVER THOUGHT ABOUT BUYING A FETAL DOPPLER??????????????

That's the day I have my midwife appointment :)

Yes I probably will buy one. I borrowed a friends when I was pregnant with Tristan and it was reasuring in the beginning before I could feel him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->