Ttc#2+ 2013/2014! - 6 BFP's, 4 angels

So I stupidly looked at the test I did. I can definitely see something. Hoping its the start of a BFP and not an evap! Will test again tomorrow!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 9
I can't see anything but I've noticed when I'm on my kindle that I can't see lines that others can. If you only saw the line after the time limit then I would just assume it's an evap to be on the safe side.

Fingers crossed for you though, hopefully if you test in a day or two you'll get a clearer result. Xx

I can't see anything brunette, but I'm using my phone. I hope it is there and that you'll get a clearer line in the morning!

I can't see it on my phone either :lol: I'm going evap too. I think it's all wishful thinking because I have zero symptoms for AF or Pregnancy! X

One day late but tested this morning and bfn... Feeling deflated!! Last month I was a week late - it feels like it is going to be another unsuccessful month. Is there any reason why my cycle has suddenly got longer when it has been the same for as long as I can remember and no significant changes I can think of now?

Hoping somebody gets their good news very soon xx

Have any of you, who check their cervix, found a bump on it? I checked my cervix and suddenly have two bumps on it. I have never had an abnormal pap smear. I am seeing the Dr. Thursday but am wondering if any of you have an idea what that could be.

Nope but I have the same!

I think AF is on the way. Temperature dip this morning! :(

Did you do another hpt brunette?

I'm 12dpo today and bb's have been more tender, I definitely think af will show up this friday/saturday. Cramps not so bad, but there!

Oh well, hopefully next cycle will be the cycle I get my :bfp: :)

Yep BFN. Can't really be pregnant with no ovulation though can I! :dohh: Just wishful thinking! It's really downheartening :(

If you get af, then you did ovulate. As I'm sure you know that O takes place '14 days before your expected period'.

Its a waiting game and there's absolutely nothing we can do to speed up the process.

Were you checked out to make sure everything is ok with you?
I had irregular cycles and wasn't sure when I O and gyno put me on the Clomid and it worked to regulate my period.

I've always been regular. This is my first month off the pill so guessing its that!

I've always been regular. This is my first month off the pill so guessing its that!

Probably. So you shouldn't worry, coz if af comes on time, you'll know that you have regular cycle after stopping the bc.
I hope it works out for you!

Thanks. Feeling down today and its only month one! :( I really feel for LTTTC!

How you getting on?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->