Ttc#2+ 2013/2014! - 6 BFP's, 4 angels

Sorry I am not on here as much as you... Not logging on is the only thing that keeps me sane.

Anyway 12dpo for me today and AF due tomorrow. Going to hold off testing until Tuesday unless he witch gets me first. Going on holiday on Wednesday so keep thinking how good it would be to get BFP first... And I have been having mild cramping for last week on and off.

Trying not to get my hopes up but will keep you all updated.

Fx for lots of BFPs in the near future xx

Fx for you that you get your bfp

I'm super emotional as of yesterday. I have been cramping on and off. I guess pms has set in, like it normally does the week before af. :growlmad: Hoping that :af: doesn't show and that I get a :bfp:, but I doubt it. I guess it's just waiting now. :coffee: Hoping you are all doing okay.

Nel - good luck!!!

Momofone - you never know, will keep my fingers crossed for you. X

Well temping isn't going to work for me, today my temp was 36.18 (yesterday 36.61 and day before 36.40) either my temp fluctuates alot or I have a dodgy thermometer. I've been vaginally temping, as of tomorrow I'll use my mouth and if after a couple of days it's still fluctuates too much I'll just stick with cm checking and opks.

I feel like crying!!! Not even TTC related!

We bought a washer machine about 23 months ago. We've had nothing but problems with it. The drum was replaced shortly after it arrived. It shreds clothes and just recently paddles keep falling off!

This morning I've done a wash load and 2 paddles have snapped off, it sounded like someone was banging a hammer inside whilst it was on and my microwave nearly ended up on the floor!

I've rang Argos and because its out of the 1 year warranty I have to get an independent plumber out to look at it and decided whether its a manufacturers fault or not and write to head office!!

I can imagine how you feel brunette, its like everything always seems to go wrong at the same time!
I hope your day goes better!

I've dropped my washing at my Mother-in-Laws and now we are spending some time with my Mum. I'm gonna head home soon, put my son down for a nap and paint the porch!

I'm thinking of ordering a new BBT as mine only has one number after the decimal and I have a feeling this could be affecting my chart.

Nel - good luck!!!

Momofone - you never know, will keep my fingers crossed for you. X

Well temping isn't going to work for me, today my temp was 36.18 (yesterday 36.61 and day before 36.40) either my temp fluctuates alot or I have a dodgy thermometer. I've been vaginally temping, as of tomorrow I'll use my mouth and if after a couple of days it's still fluctuates too much I'll just stick with cm checking and opks.

is it a special bbt therm? i only temp by mouth. but yeah, you can fluctuate constantly. mine does. it's all about finding the pattern and the difference.

I feel like crying!!! Not even TTC related!

We bought a washer machine about 23 months ago. We've had nothing but problems with it. The drum was replaced shortly after it arrived. It shreds clothes and just recently paddles keep falling off!

This morning I've done a wash load and 2 paddles have snapped off, it sounded like someone was banging a hammer inside whilst it was on and my microwave nearly ended up on the floor!

I've rang Argos and because its out of the 1 year warranty I have to get an independent plumber out to look at it and decided whether its a manufacturers fault or not and write to head office!!

oh hun i'm so sorry!!!!! i hope it gets fixed easily. :(

I've dropped my washing at my Mother-in-Laws and now we are spending some time with my Mum. I'm gonna head home soon, put my son down for a nap and paint the porch!

I'm thinking of ordering a new BBT as mine only has one number after the decimal and I have a feeling this could be affecting my chart.

got mine on amazon, it's pretty great. amazing the difference.

I just had one that has one number after the decimal so I've ordered one with 2. Get 10 free tests too

I'm super emotional as of yesterday. I have been cramping on and off. I guess pms has set in, like it normally does the week before af. :growlmad: Hoping that :af: doesn't show and that I get a :bfp:, but I doubt it. I guess it's just waiting now. :coffee: Hoping you are all doing okay.

How's the cramps today? When did you say af is due?

I've been having some cramps today as well, but very mild. Also had a tiny drop of ewcm, which is quite weird at this point in my cycle.
Here's to hoping we get that beautiful 2 lines :bfp:

Anyone test yet?

I was going to test this morning, but forgot:)
11dpo today and bb's feel a bit tender(probably because I poke them all the time,lol). But no major symptoms:( have a bit of uterine twinges, but that's all!
I'll definitely test tomorrow morning or later today, just to set my mind at ease.

Good luck to all that's testing this week. And to those who will be O-ing soon, I hope you catch that egg:)

Good luck testing tomorrow Wildchic, and good luck to anyone else testing soon.

Im on cd 11, cm is abit watery, going to keep an eye on it and start opks in a day or two, I dont expect ovulation to happen until at least day 20 but you never know with the inositol and the fact that I was using progesterone cream last cycle, so just to be on the safe side I'm going to start testing with opks early.

On day 2 of my diet, already hungry and I've just had my first shake of the day. I know its going to be hard but it will be worth it...no pain no gain, and I know this could really increase my chances of conceiving. If it wasn't for wanting a baby I wouldn't be doing such an extreme diet. I'm soooooo tired today, I think its partly due to being woken up early by my son recently and also the diet, early night tonight for me...first though I need to get through a day at work!

Baby dust to you all! :dust:

I tested at 12:30pm and bfn:( it was a 2 hour hold. Getting. Af like cramps as well. Just gonna wait until I get af, that way I'll know for sure!

bfn's are so disheartening, and testing early can lead to getting a bfn unnecessarily. If you can wait til af then that would be best.

Im feeling quite relaxed and I do not think this cycle will be my cycle to conceive, but I'm sure once im in the days past ovulation I wont be so relaxed and I'll be hoping for a bfp. The days past ovulation are definitely alot more stressy!!! x

af is almost done here, on spotting day (i hope anyway) so i can just wait til o. got like 9 days til bd marathon. and i'm like you cookie. i start out kind of laid back (well as much as i can be lol) and then with dpos- i get bad. i really don't want to go more cycles, i want that april baby.

I tested at 12:30pm and bfn:( it was a 2 hour hold. Getting. Af like cramps as well. Just gonna wait until I get af, that way I'll know for sure!

i'm sorry. I hate seeing bfn. You are still early though. I am testing the day af is due, so Friday. I feel af cramps also, yesterday rather badly. Hoping that first bfn was just too early and that you get a bfp on Friday.

i'm sorry. I hate seeing bfn. You are still early though. I am testing the day af is due, so Friday. I feel af cramps also, yesterday rather badly. Hoping that first bfn was just too early and that you get a bfp on Friday.

Ooh I'm hoping you right momofone08!
I hate this waiting!
I still have mild cramping and I have watery/creamy cm, which is a bit strange for me.
I won't test again until friday/saturday when af is due. Feeling very down, but what else can I do? It will be 2 years this october since my last depo shot, hoping I'll get a bfp before then!

Good luck to you when you test friday:)

I've just tested. BFN but had drank 2 litres nearly this afternoon so hopefully that!

AF is due on Thursday so may test again tomorrow. I have a lot of creamy CM but nothing else!

af is almost done here, on spotting day (i hope anyway) so i can just wait til o. got like 9 days til bd marathon. and i'm like you cookie. i start out kind of laid back (well as much as i can be lol) and then with dpos- i get bad. i really don't want to go more cycles, i want that april baby.

I'm with u! Lol my AF is nearly done but I don't O til day 18 so gotta a bit of a wait, with u on the bd marathon tho...hope hubby's prepared hehe

I've just tested. BFN but had drank 2 litres nearly this afternoon so hopefully that!

AF is due on Thursday so may test again tomorrow. I have a lot of creamy CM but nothing else!

Sorry you got a bfn brunette.

Hopefully all of us testing will get some good news at the end of the week:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->