Ttc#2+ 2013/2014! - 6 BFP's, 4 angels

I have a doppler. Got it for £25 off Ebay and started finding the heartbeat from 10 weeks. Now at 14 weeks it's easy to find and listen to it every other day for reassurance. I love it.

I don't believe they pick it up that early Barbie but it does all depend on the sensitivity I guess. I used one when Pregnant with my daughter chucked it in the bin was making me super paranoid!!

Soooo, managed a day without testing!!! Wahoo. I am laying in bed and have this horrible biley lump at the back of my throat when to the toilet and a very small spot of murky brown! I am trying so hard to not get my hopes up but really think AF is coming for me this month x

Blackbarbie I don't think you'd find it that early.

LO FX that AF doesn't arrive! How many DPO are you? When is AF due?

Don't think so Barbie. With the expensive sonolines the earliest I read people picking them up was about 8 weeks.

I got mine at 8.5 weeks and it caused me loads of stress because I couldn't find it till 10 weeks. I'd wait until about 10/12 weeks to get one xx

I don't believe they pick it up that early Barbie but it does all depend on the sensitivity I guess. I used one when Pregnant with my daughter chucked it in the bin was making me super paranoid!!

Soooo, managed a day without testing!!! Wahoo. I am laying in bed and have this horrible biley lump at the back of my throat when to the toilet and a very small spot of murky brown! I am trying so hard to not get my hopes up but really think AF is coming for me this month x

Got everything crossed for you that AF stays away xx

Caved and tested !! May be going mad and line wishing but think there is a veryyyy faint second line. Photos aren't very good though :( x

Gonna wait until tomorrow and try again with FMU! Keep peeing today x

I need to find some way to give myself some energy. By 1:30 I'm ready to lay on my floor at work and go to sleep. Trying to get in contact with the tea cake lady now to get me some old fashioned tea cakes... LOL!!! Starting my baby bump pictures today as I am officially 6 weeks today even though my ticker say 5 weeks and 6 days... IDK... Anyway, appetite haven't really picked up yet. Still snacking. Going to sign my son up for T-Ball today!! I am going to be so wiped out... But, oh well...

About to leav work early so that I can lay down in my bed even though I know I will not be falling asleep, I just want to be in it!!! It's ridiculous how paranoid i am b/c of the cramping in my lower left side. hoping the baby implanted where it should and nowhere else. Don't remember this cramping feeling when i was pregnant with my son. It worries me and it gets worse at night... What does an ectopic pregnancy feel like. i pray that's not it!!! Maybe the baby is just growing and it is the growing pains from my uterus stretching...

Try not to think the worst Barbie! Growing pains happen much quicker with subsequent pregnancies. Not to long to wait now until your scan! Can't wait to see some good news: are you all still testing frequently?! X

I don't barbie tried to resist buying them as I'm a POAS addict hahah. Will do one tomorrow or Sat and post x

Anyway I am trying not to get my hopes up too much !
TTC isn't much fun x

Closer pic. Will 100% test tomorrow x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 5
Will get some tomorrow or Sunday! Will post test ASAP Going to be a long wait until 6. I'm meant to be working but I'm very excited x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->