Ttc#2+ 2013/2014! - 6 BFP's, 4 angels

Can't decide whether to test again or not. I know I'm pregnant. I'd like to see progression because I might relax a bit but I'm terrified incase they got lighter. Urgh.

Yeah whatever you do don't do a digital they nearly gave me a heart attack. Spent a day sobbing convinved I'd miscarried!

Maybe do one more and then swear yourself off them?

The tests were driving me mad so I asked for HCG tests off my doctor and once they showed number were doubling I chilled out.

I'm sure everything is fine with baby. The fact your feeling nausea etc is a great sign so early. This is your strong sticky one :)

and HAPPYYY BIRTHDAYYYY xxx

Blackbarbie - I had a lot of one sided pain, stabbing in my pelvis etc. In my case it must just have been baby digging in deep.

That said if it gets worse or you have any spotting there is NO harm in getting it checked out or speaking to a doctor for peace of mind.

The thing is it is in waves. I felt nauseous before and sore boobs but now hardly anything. I am so so scared.

I don't have any tests left so would mean buying some more.

I have digi but going to wait a week or two!

Maybe just wait till the digi.

You KNOW you are pregnant. You haven't had a period. You had a positive test and you have symptoms.

They do fluctuate that early on. Mine were so on and off and a couple of times I woke up feeling completely normal and even rang my doctor who said that is normal as our bodies regulate to the level of HCG then the HCG increases and we start feeling the symptoms again.

Thinking of you. I know how scary it is and how hard it is too relax. Even I wont believe I have my rainbow until he/she is here in my arms.

Blackbarbie - I had a lot of one sided pain, stabbing in my pelvis etc. In my case it must just have been baby digging in deep.

That said if it gets worse or you have any spotting there is NO harm in getting it checked out or speaking to a doctor for peace of mind.

Well, that makes me feel better... It's hard to stop taking tests just to make sure the line is getting darker.. I just want to take one more test and that's the EPT just to see the plus sign come up. IK it's silly. I've just been wanting this since actually 3 years even tho I was with my ex husband then, but I am glad we didn't have a child together. Now, I am Blessed to be a mother again in a few months!!! 2 more weeks then I am 2 months!!!

I was just reading through my other postings in the other forum and just remembered. i didn't even get pregnant from bd'ing b/c my ovaries were hurting so bad. it all happened with a cuppie and pre-seed. isn't that something??? WOW, I guess laying on that pillow really worked with the cup and preseed!!!!!:happydance::dohh::happydance:

20140228_172325-1.jpg line is darker than control line!!! Super duper dark!! He/she is sticking!!! Yay!!! So happy to see the line getting darker. Okay no more testing after today. I'm through!!!

That's one sticky bean barbie!! Massive congratulations x

Im so excited to find out the gender. Even though I am literally convinced it's a boy it's still such an exciting time!! So 16 days for me now :) then a few weeks later I got my 19 week anatomy scan.

It's starting to feel real now. I've got such a bump already!

Ooooh I'm so happy for you Barbie & Unexpected!!
Done my superdrug test wasn't FMU and looks like a BFN. However my oh is convinced he can see a veryyyy faint line on it!!
AF due tomorrow or Tuesday; so we shall see :(
Unexpected you may have to post a belly shot!! Not too long to wait now girls x

AF due today or tomorrow had the worst cramps last night was positive I would wake up to AF. Still nothing not even spotting. Trying to refrain from testing until tomorrow don't want to see a BFN :( preparing myself though x

FX'd the cramps are baby burrowing in and that you get a BFP tommorow. Stay away AF!

My finger's are crossed... Just got off the phone with my doc office to verify that I can have at least three people in the room with me when i get my ultrasound. My mother in law wants to come!!!

Had a dream Saturday night I was preggo with twins!!! I have alreday gained over 10 pounds and I am just 6 weeks and 4 days... Ohhhh Lord!!!!

Wowwww! You never know ;) did you gain pregnancy weight fast with your son Barbie?
I think it's lovely that your Mother in law has asked to be there. I was lucky with mine I had about 6/7 in total and had my best friend, mum & OH with me x

No, I actually didn't start gaining or getting big with him until my 6 month... That's why I am kind of suspicious of multiples... I can't wear any of my jeans and I have on a velour set that was comfy for me at first now they are cutting me. I am on my way to Target to buy some more clothes now!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->