Ttc#2+ 2013/2014! - 6 BFP's, 4 angels

Oh girls I'm so jealous you know you'll be starting baby shopping before you know it!!! Eeeek pram & clothes shopping x

IK... so, excited!!!! We have just bought a 2 br house so, we are either going to add on or refinance in 3 years and get another one built, b/c after this one the hubby wants 2more... I will have to find room for all the baby stuff pretty soon!!! Time to get stuff organized.

Yesterday my husband told me he'd love five if we had loads of money and I was just like...unless your the one who carries them and gives birth NO WAY

I want 2 maybe 3 but I think at the moment am settled on the idea of 2

Glad everything is going well for you :) Only 2 weeks to go until our appointments pretty much eeeep.

Glad everything is going well for you :) Only 2 weeks to go until our appointments pretty much eeeep.

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 13 more days!!!!!!!! I am counting down, even though we are not announcing until the 22nd with our pics that we are taking!!!!:happydance::thumbup: I need to buy a scale so I can keep up with my weight...

Oooooh will be crossing my fingers for you all on the 17/18 and praying all goes well!! I am losing my mind here now, taken to shouting at my stomach and giving it a good old prod. Something has got to give! I need AF or a BFP soon, at least if AF comes then I can start a new month xx

Yeah unexpected the faintest grey line possible at 9/10 minutes just going to wait a few more days and see what happens. Feeling frustrated but have prepared for AF now x

It's just everyone else gets lovely strong ones so early on !! And nothing obvious for me. It's a tad frustrating: what's the latest anybody got a strong positive after nothing? Sorry to confuse you all hahaha x

How many DPO are you?
Are you 100% sure of O date?
What tests are you using?

Sorry for the questions :lol:

Well Eyemom had a stark white negative on an internet cheapie then she got that strong positive on the FRER the day after

Also as I said on other thread with my son I was 9 days late before I got a faint positive

Maybe you ovulated later than usual?

Little_one the first bfp i got was very light on a cheapie then next day a showable + on frer the next day as well...

Called my doc office today to see if maybe he can prescribe me some vitamins b/c the ones that I have are not doing anything and I am exxxtra tired. I have no energy at all!!!!!!!!!! What kind of vitamins do guys have?

I guess I am just going to have to learn to be patient! Hahah; veryyyy difficult though. I'm awful, when I want something I want it then no amount of waiting works for me.

I have used First Response (Fast Result), Clear Blue, Internet Cheapies & Superdrug tests! About CD14/15 I had ewcm. Going to test on Friday when I stay with my sister for the night. She's now nearly a month late I'm off to the doctors with her on Friday for blood tests let's hope she gets fab news she's been trying over a year and one miscarriage at 8 weeks :( x

You know she so desperately wants a baby I would wish if it was only one of us, that's she's the one to get the BFP!
But if it happens and we both are then omg I would scream and cry and be so happy �� x

I feel like my heart has been ripped out. I can't breath. I'm going to be sick. I knew this was coming yet it still hurts. It feels like the nail in the coffin. I've miscarried again. I've had to go through this hell 3 times before anyone has taken me remotely seriously. They are going to help me now but it could be a long process. He said to WTTC for 3 months and use birth control. I'm not prepared to do that! Level is now 32.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->