Ttc#2+ 2013/2014! - 6 BFP's, 4 angels

Im sorry to hear that brunettebimbo. I don't understand why a person has to miscarry the times in order to get help, that's crazy! !!

Hi ladies! Could I join? We are ttc number two but we have just lost our baby at 8 week 3 days. Preying for a sticky bean this time!!

:flower:

Hi!

This thread is a little quiet lately as a few of us have got our BFP's and some are taking a break.

I recommend this thread https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...ril-bfps-whos-going-new-ladies-come-join.html

As it's quite active and the ladies are lovely over there and Brunette and myself are part of that group too and it tends to get a little busier.

So sorry for your loss xxx

SAW MY GUMMY BEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Heartbeat is 166!!! Will upload pics when I get home!!!:happydance::hugs:

The heartbeat was just beating away!!!! I was just praying it was in the right spot and that he/she has a great heartbeat!!!! My prayers were answered!!!!:thumbup:

Oh, yeah it's only one and we will not be finding out the gender until after it is born!!!!

Hi ladies, thought I'd pop on to see how you are doing. Lots of bfps, and unexpected loving your 4d pic.

Brunette - so do sorry you had another loss, have you had any tests done? Any idea why?

Barbie - fab pic and a good heartbeat!! Really pleased for you.

I hope anyone ttc gets their bfp soon.

AFM - Still losing weight, I've lost 22 lbs so far, my last cycle was 48 days long, so improvement on the previous cycle which was almost 60 days. Weightloss is helping but I need to lose more before I can think about trying again. Need to knuckle down a bit as I've not had a great week, written my car off and dropped my phone down the toilet so I'm not a happy bunny, and when I am not happy I turn to chocolate. Hopefully next cycle will be even shorter, I like not having the stress of ttc but I'm very much aware that if I want another baby I need to start trying in the next few months. I'm getting on a bit and my son will be 4 in November so it's this year or never I think. X

I've had some bloods done by the gynae doctor. Hopefully have the results in about 6 weeks.

What did you do to your car? Hope your ok!
Well done on the weightloss!

Are you taking a break from trying Brunette until you get some answers? 6 weeks is a long time to wait, they are never speedy with these things. How are you doing?

I don't really know what happened with the crash, the back end just seemed to go, I couldn't get the car under control and ended up smashing into the verge and flying across the road. Luckily nothing was coming the other way as I could really have been hurt. I now have a new car and a new phone to replace the one I dropped down the toilet so I'm a happy bunny again.

Thank you, I'm pleased with the weight loss and feel better already but I can feel that my PCOS has not improved much yet, I'm still spotty and having long cycles. 2 stone loss here I come, I'm hoping to get there in the next few weeks and then hopefully my cycles will be abit more normal. I think its going to take more weight loss to get things right again with me, but I know I can do it and I know weightloss will give me the best chance of conceiving. I think I'll start trying in the summer and if it doesn't happen by the end of the year then thats me done trying, we'll stick with just one child. I always wanted 2 babies but was very aware that if we had another then that would mean childcare for 2 which we couldn't afford so at least with a bigger age gap my boy will be at school and financially things will be easier. But I am 35 next month so time really is not on my side.

Brunette - I hope the doctors find out why its happening and can find a solution. xxxx

We are meant to be having a break.
My body is being stupid at the minute. Still no O!

Glad your ok, that must have been scary!

Well done on the weightloss, I've just been gaining since the miscarriages. 6.5lb in total. We go to Center Parcs in 3 and a half weeks so I'm trying 5:2!

Good luck doing 5:2, it does work I know that for a fact as I lost 5 lbs in my first week and I ate what I wanted over those 5 days. I just couldn't bring myself to do the fasting days though after the first week, I think its because I've done the Cambridge diet before and lived on shakes, scarred me for life and I can't bring myself to restrict what I eat, so Slimming World really is ideal for me. I'm enjoying eating plenty and I'm enjoying eating nice food, plus I love going to group, I'm lucky enough to go to a really supportive fun group.

Oh lucky you going to Centre Parks, I love it there! Hope you have a wonderful time and I'm sure if you stick with the 5:2 diet you will lose the lbs you have gained and perhaps more by the time you go. And considering everything gaining 6.5 lbs is nothing!

I hope your body sorts itself out, waiting for ovulation is so flipping frustrating. Thats why I know I need to lose more before I try because I know if I lose weight I can get my cycles regular, and there won't be so much stress around ovulation and there won't be such a long wait to see if my period arrives, so I know I'm doing the right thing.

I'll keep on checking in to see how you are doing. xxxx

I'm not doing it long term. It's horrible. I'm very shaky and don't like it. I love SW so I'm doing that for the 5 days. I think I'll only do one week then go back to following SW properly. I just need a boost. My SW group is great too. My consultant has been so supportive with everything that has happened.

Which Center Parcs have you been to? We are going to Sherwood Forest.

I can't remember which centre parc we went to, I was a kid. I did love it though.

Hubby and I have decided to start trying again, I was going to wait but if I have another 6 months of trying and nothing happening then i will really end up regretting waiting. I'm hopeful that I ovulated by cd 20 as I had ewcm but now it's gone and I have sore boobs. Time will tell, but hopefully my cycle will be below 35 days long.

Still have weight to lose and I'm not going to use opks or temp for the first few months, will just keep it relaxed.

How are you doing Brunette?? Xx

Yay for TTC :happydance:

I'm doing ok, my Husbands Nan died last week so that was quite sad. We are a strong family so we will be ok.

I have a journal (link in signature) if you want to keep up with me properly :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->