Ttc#2+ 2013/2014! - 6 BFP's, 4 angels

I'm doing pretty good. Go for my 2nd trimester check up on Friday!!! Got my little bump growing and all!!! Belly feeling a little heavier!!! I'm super duper excited!!! My God is good and I am ready for October to get here!!!!

I'll check out your link Brunette.

Unexpected/Barbie - glad to hear you are both doing well.

I'm just waiting to see when my period arrives now, I know it will as we didn't bd round my fertile time (well what I assume was my fertile time), but its just a matter of waiting and seeing how long it is. Really really hope my cycle is under 35 days long. Keen to start trying, really hope it doesn't take too long, but will continue with my weightloss as I know it will give me the best possible chance. xx

Cd 26, so hopefully my period will arrive next week! I'm going to be very disappointed if my cycle is really long again, last cycle was 48 days long and the one before that was 54 days long so does seem to be getting shorter. X

Hi Ladies

i hope you are all well! its been a while! I just dropped by to let you ladies know that my bfp today. its been a tough journey, but finally, im there! fx for all those still trying and a h+h pregnancy for the rest.

Yayyyyy so happy for you :)

I forgot to update you all, my results came back from my recurrent miscarriage testing. I have antiphospholipid syndrome which is a blood clotting disorder. I also got my BFP at 9DPO on the 8th May. I was called into the hospital by my consultant once I told him about my pregnancy and that's when I was given the diagnosis. I have to take 75mg Aspirin, 5mg Folic Acid and a Clexane injection every day during pregnancy then the injections carry on for 6 weeks after birth. I will be consultant led through pregnancy and have regular appointments and blood tests. I will also need regular growth scans as there is chance that baby could be small.

I am 5 weeks today and bricking it. I am so so scared to lose another precious baby. I am not feeling very pregnant at the moment which is nerve wracking but I'm trying to stay positive.

How is everyone else?

Brunette- sorry to hear about the clotting! I'm sure you didn't have this with T? Strange how our bodies change! I too am not feeling very pregnant, so don't be too worried, its still early days. Fx things work out for you and your little bean!

No I didn't. I researched a bit and apparently you can carry it but something can trigger it. The things that I saw were things like viral infections, oral contraceptive pills, stress, pregnancy etc.

O ok! I hope the doctors do all they can to make you see this pregnancy to the end! Try not to stress too much, I know its gonna be difficult, but try!

Congrats to both of you!! Brunette - Sorry you've got this problem but it's good that there is something that can be done. Must be scary I know but now they know the problem you will get the best possible care.

Wildchic - really pleased you got there in the end.

I'm officially back trying to conceive, took a 5 month break, 26 lbs lighter and cycles are more regular so felt the time was right. Didn't get a positive opk this cycle though and haven't charted my temp so I'm just assuming I O'd. Opk was gradually getting darker, was very almost positive early evening, then the next morning (2nd wee) again almost positive and then when I tested a couple of times through the day it just got lighter and lighter. My ewcm dried up and my cervix closed and felt like the tip of a nose, so I'm just assuming I O'd. I'm guessing I'm 3 dpo, have sore nips and very gassy but nothing else to report.

Hopefully soon I shall join you ladies and get my bfp. Xxx

Thats what I'm having! !! A girl!!! Girls are skirts and tiaras, boys are hats and ties!!!

Congrats Barbie! Xxx

How are you doing Brunette?

My first cycle was unsuccessful, but on a positive note my cycle was 33 days long which is as short as it gets for me. Really hope I'm successful this cycle.

X

Yayyyy so glad your cycles are regulating. How's the weightloss journey?

I'm doing good thank you. Had a scan last week. Baby is measuring bang on and had a heartbeat :cloud9: Sickness hit at bang on 6 weeks, I've thrown up daily since and had all day nausea! Still injecting with Clexane daily. Lots of hospital appointments booked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->