Ttc#2+ 2013/2014! - 6 BFP's, 4 angels

Thanks momofone08:) for this info!

I actually posted a thread as well before I got my results and most, if not all, said 10 or more will be considered for Ovulation. I really don't know, will wait till I see the gyno and ask him what my levels mean.

O gosh! Hubby just took the bottom off the washer and a bra wire fell out and the drum now sounds ok!

When you seeing him Wildchic?

AF is due tomorrow. Still no signs of either. Please keep your fingers crossed for me!

Is it a top loader that you have brunette? I usually put my bra's in a net bag, just in case something like that happens. Glad you managed to sort it out though:)

I plan on not testing and just wait for af to show. I have a feeling I'm out though:(

I'll be keeping my fingers and toes crossed for you brunette

Sorry brunette, I thought you asked when I will be testing, lol.
I'll probably go to the gyno next week sometime. Going to wait until after dh goes for the S/A

I am keeping everything crossed that your ear problems just threw off your temps and hat you o'ed and get a bfp.

They will be testing me tomorrow at my dr appointment.

Is it a top loader that you have brunette? I usually put my bra's in a net bag, just in case something like that happens. Glad you managed to sort it out though:)

I plan on not testing and just wait for af to show. I have a feeling I'm out though:(

I'll be keeping my fingers and toes crossed for you brunette

Do they still exist? :lol: I've just ordered a net bag!

My plan was to wait for AF but I'm a POAS addict!! My cycles used to be 28-32 days so I think it will be due between tomorrow and Sunday. I am pretty certain I'm not pregnant. I think I did ovulate though. I think day 15! FF predicted that day, I spotted and cramped on that day too! I've never ever spotted before.

Monofone good luck!!!

When is everyone else testing?

Hey ladies! Glad the washing machine is working Brunette.

Good luck with testing to all that are testing. Momofone let us know how you get on at the doctors. Lets hope we get some bfps soon x

I am on cd 13 today, getting some watery cm but not loads and none is stretchy, I'm hoping though that ovulation will happen in the next week...will just have to wait and see, I've started using opks just to be on the safe side but I dont expect to get a positive opk yet as my cm is not pointing towards ovulation. Oh what I'd give for a nice 28 day cycle with ovulation gaurenteed on day 14, now that would be nice. Still if I manage to ovulate before day 20 I'll be a happy bunny as I've never ovulated that early...ever!

Brunette??? Any news on af or bfp?

Cookie- its a good sign, the watery cm! Hope you O a lot sooner and that the inosotil works:)

I'm 13dpo today and feeling a little pressure in uterus. I know its the witch is on her way! I haven't tested again after that HORRIBLE bfn, to scared!

I too hope we'll be seeing some bfp's soon!

Oh Wildchic I understand your reluctance to test again, bfn's are very disheartening. Keeping my fingers crossed for you.

I have to admit, part of me is keen and excited for ovulation to happen but then another part of me is dreading the 2ww as I know how it drags and how rubbish you feel the nearer you get to af being due. Im feeling very relaxed at the moment but I know it wont last once I'm in the 2ww.

Brunette??? Any news on af or bfp?

Cookie- its a good sign, the watery cm! Hope you O a lot sooner and that the inosotil works:)

I'm 13dpo today and feeling a little pressure in uterus. I know its the witch is on her way! I haven't tested again after that HORRIBLE bfn, to scared!

I too hope we'll be seeing some bfp's soon!

Could still be your bfp, because i know i had that, and i SWORE i was getting af, even when on 13dpo (day of af arrival normally) i got that pos. test/

Oh Wildchic I understand your reluctance to test again, bfn's are very disheartening. Keeping my fingers crossed for you.

I have to admit, part of me is keen and excited for ovulation to happen but then another part of me is dreading the 2ww as I know how it drags and how rubbish you feel the nearer you get to af being due. Im feeling very relaxed at the moment but I know it wont last once I'm in the 2ww.

that's always the way isn't it? easy to be relaxed until in the 2ww. But for some reason i'm already nervous and antsy and i've really only just begun. going to be the longest cycle ever i fear.

afm, i still have af. bloody hell. it's cd 8 (i think) today and it's still here! brownish and enough for a light pad but seriously?! she's not usually here this long, usually rolls out on 7 at the latest. Hope its a good sign for a thick lining but seriously, i have no idea. she's probably just trying to plague my liiiiife. Next tuesday starts the :sex: marathon for a week. think dh is looking forward to it. only problem is he has a late shift that night so i hope he's ready to be in the mood when he gets home!!!!! because he has no choice. i'm not missing a single day!

Cookie I'm with u, I'm counting down til Ov (still have 11 days to go boo) but then know ill b counting down til AF is due. Wish I could b oblivious of my cycle haha

Any news brunette?

No sign of AF whatsoever!

I've just realised I'm actually CD29 not CD28 so I was actually due on yesterday!

Have you tested again brunette?

its a good sign that af hasn't shown yet! I hope she stays away and you get a bfp:)

I've just tested now and it was a BfN but my wee was very clear so will retest in the morning! I am hoping it is my BFP but not feeling confident at all!

Good luck brunette!

Well, my cramps are getting more intense:(
Hoping af doesn't show though!

Tomorrow or saturday.
I'm not sure, as my last cycle was a 30 day cycle, but I O on cd17 this cycle, where I usually O on cd16, so I should get af this weekend

Ill keep my fingers crossed for you! Lets home we both get :bfp: this weekend and not the dreaded AF!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->