Ttc#2+ 2013/2014! - 6 BFP's, 4 angels

Kmfx for you cookie:) that you O soon!
If you do, the wait won't be that long!

Good luck!

I don't understand what's happening! My cramps come and go and I keep checking to see if af arrived, but nothing!

Well maybe its a good sign, cramps don't mean always mean af is arriving, I found that out when I was pregnant with my son, a week of cramps but no af!! :)

I hope that is the case! But I'm not holding my breathe. I'm going to try and not think about it(its gonna be hard) and maybe it will go away!

I hope that is the case! But I'm not holding my breathe. I'm going to try and not think about it(its gonna be hard) and maybe it will go away!

no af yet?! i bet you're gonna get your bfp!!

afm, i just looked and found out cd 16 isn't until frdiay! :dohh:, so i've been telling dh it was going to be this tuesday that starts the marathon, and he has to wait til thursday now as we're starting a day early oh maaaaaaaaaaaaaan

Brunette-It is your first cycle off the bc, so maybe your body is just adjusting itself.

AFM- today/tomorrow is due day for af. I took my temp yesterday morning and today and I also had a huge dip from the day before, it went from 36.74 to 36.46, so af is definitely gonna show.

Monofone08- again, congrats:)
Did you do anything different this cycle? And how long was your ttc #3 journey?

I switched to an all plant based diet and made it organic took vitamin b complex and vitex. It was a 3 month journey which is a huge surprise since #2 took well over 2 yrs.

Glad no 3 was easier to conceive. I think diet and supplements do help, I've heard good things about vit b complex, the inositol I'm taking is part of the vit b family. xx

I must really try to go on a diet!
I'm glad your journey wasn't as long!

Good luck with your pregnancy and please keep us updated! When do you go for your first scan?

Now you'll all quickly learn that I am a POAS addict!! This is my third test of the day. Some people say first morning urine, some say mid day and some evening so decided to try all!

Now I've just done this and a really faint line appeared straight away. I am hoping it is a start of a BFP and not some shitty Internet cheapies!

Picture doesn't do it much justice but no squinting required in real life. What do all think? Start of BFP or crap test?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 9
I can't see a line but that could just be the pic. If it came up quickly then chances are it's not an evap. When are you going to test again? Fingers crossed for you. X

Brunette- I see something, but not to sure as I'm using my phone and can't really make out. I so hope its the start of your bfp! I would hate for anyone to go through this! The wait and the unknown is a silent killer!

Please update as soon as you test again!

Now you'll all quickly learn that I am a POAS addict!! This is my third test of the day. Some people say first morning urine, some say mid day and some evening so decided to try all!

Now I've just done this and a really faint line appeared straight away. I am hoping it is a start of a BFP and not some shitty Internet cheapies!

Picture doesn't do it much justice but no squinting required in real life. What do all think? Start of BFP or crap test?

I can see that line clearly. I bet it'll start getting darker. weren't you 16dpo with your son?

hun i can't tell if i see it or not?? i have line eye apparently!

Morning ladies:)

Well, today is the day of truth for me! Its 6:20am here and I'm ready for my DD's chess tournament today. Hoping it'll take my mind off things!

But I'm gonna have to prepare myself, just in case!

Have a great weekend:)

Good luck Wildchic! :)

I've had a slight temperature rise this morning. I've woken feeling quite nauseous but that could be due to worrying about the test!

I tested this morning and I think I can see something but can't photograph it. I may be an evening tester! My strongest were late afternoon with my son. I am hoping and praying yesterday wasn't an evap and that we have been extremely lucky and caught first month.

Is anyone else testing today?

Hope af doesn't arrive today Wildchic. When are you testing?

Brunette - those ic tests are notorious for giving faint lines and I've seen so many posts about how they took forever to get a darker line. All sounds positive though, let's hope you get a darker line. Apparently superdrug tests are 10miu in case you were planning to buy a test from a shop....they are cheap. Hoping I'm right in thinking you are in the UK. Good luck x

Struggling with my opks, as part of my diet I'm drinking at least 2 and half litres of water a day on top of the water that goes with my meal packs (so prob 3 and a half litres) and I'm finding my urine is really watered down all the time, I have to drink throughout the day and so I feel like I'm not getting a valid result on my opks. I'm going to test this morning after only having a cup of tea to see if that helps, hoping I'm near ovulation. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->