Ttc#2+ 2013/2014! - 6 BFP's, 4 angels

Keeping my fingers crossed for you ladies!! Keep us posted xx

crossing my fingers for both of you!!!!! Hoping you get your bfp!

OMG OMG OMG!!!! I just came back from the dr and I got my :bfp: !!!!!!!!! :happydance: I am due April 2nd.

I am praying for all of you that your bfp is to follow and will be stalking you all through your journey.

Attachments

• IMG_20130725_160533.jpg
    IMG_20130725_160533.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 6
OMG OMG OMG!!!! I just came back from the dr and I got my :bfp: !!!!!!!!! :happydance: I am due April 2nd.

I am praying for all of you that your bfp is to follow and will be stalking you all through your journey.

:yipee: that's awesome congrats!!! H+H 9 mos!

BFN and a temperature dip!

Looks like my cycle is going to screw me about! :(

Brunette-It is your first cycle off the bc, so maybe your body is just adjusting itself.

AFM- today/tomorrow is due day for af. I took my temp yesterday morning and today and I also had a huge dip from the day before, it went from 36.74 to 36.46, so af is definitely gonna show.

Monofone08- again, congrats:)
Did you do anything different this cycle? And how long was your ttc #3 journey?

Oh well I hope despite the temp drops you both get a bfp! You never know. Its not over til af arrives. Think positive.

AFM - not much to tell, cm still watery and opks very negative...I'm on cd 14 today so looks like I'll be waiting abit longer for ovulation. xx

Cookie- a week to go if you O before or on cd21, so you very close! Keep doing the opk's and start dtd:)

Brunette- hope af doesn't show and the cramps you have are from the egg burrowing itself!

Its early days yet Brunette, not many people manage to conceive on their first month, so don't be disheartened. Anyway af hasn't arrived yet and until it does you aren't out.

All we have is our hope brunette!
Like Cookie said 'af hasn't arrived
yet and until it does you aren't out'

I'll probably be a day or 2 late with af:( coz my cramps have eased up a bit. I promised myself that I would not test again, but I so much want to! Will try to wait at least until sunday and use fmu.

Good luck staying strong Brunette! Its so hard, so many times I promised I wouldn't test and still ended up taking a test. It does get you down. I hope I'll be abit stronger this cycle, but I wont hold my breath!

Ooooh just checked my cm and its abit stretchy!! I shall take an opk as soon as I get in from work, will bd tonight just incase. I dont think it will be positive yet, but maybe in a day or two it will be. Really hope so!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->