Ttc#2+ 2013/2014! - 6 BFP's, 4 angels

These? https://www.superdrug.com/superdrug-pregnancy-test-double/invt/457396

Yeh I think so, I haven't tried it myself but I read that they are 10 miu and pretty sensitive. Yep just googled it and saw lots of posts saying superdrug tests are 10 miu. I'm assuming superdrug only do one type of test. X

Might grab some today. Going to be more reliable than Internet ones!

Managed to photograph today's. It has a line plus either dye run or indent. I'm gonna try and hold my wee for a few hours and try again.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 5
I can see a line and what poss is an indent. Good luck!! Really hope this is your bfp!!

Afm - getting more ewcm but opk is negative still, I should think it will go positive later or tomorrow, at least that's what I hope. If that does happen then I'll be ovulating 7 days earlier than last month. I won't get excited just yet though. X

I will be testing twice a day from today, before that was testing once as my cM wasn't pointing towards ovulation but this morning it definitely is. Hopefully it's imminent! :)

I will keep my fingers crossed for you brunette! Keep us posted xx

This is a shop bought one. It's 25miu. I "think" I may be able to see something but I also think I may have line eye!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 5
I can't see a line on that one and I enlarged it, but I've noticed when on my kindle I can't see lines that others can.

Thanks, hoping O happens very soon!! X

Good luck to both of you!

I'm still having a bit of cramps, but will only be testing tomorrow if no af

Just updating you ladies!

Af arrived as expected, so I had a 31 day cycle, instead of a 30 day.

Oh well, on to next cycle for me.

Good luck brunette, I hope its your bfp
And to you too Cookie! You better start dtd:)

I hope so to brunette.

Dh will go for the S/A this week, so hopefully I'll get some sort of answers!
I'm going to try and go on a all greens diet and I hope that I'll see a bfp real soon!

Oh I'm sorry Wildchic, I hope the next cycle is your cycle.

Yeh will bd later just in case, if I remember correctly my darkening of the opk was very sudden suddenly last cycle, faint line in the morning, positive in the evening.

Right girls, lets tell each other a bit about ourselves.

I'm 25, I am a qualified Dental Nurse, I have a 2 year old son called Tristan who will be 3 in October. I've been married to my Husband who is 31 for nearly 3 years and we've been together nearly 7 years. My husband has 2 other boys who are 8 and 9.

I'm 27 DH is 37
We have a daughter who will be 6 October. We have been together for 9 years and married for 1 year and 5 months. I'm currently doing my degree in Human Resources and dh is a qualified Civil Engineer.
We are hoping for a boy, but will be happy either way.

I'm 34, DH is 32 (33 in Nov) and on August 7th will have been married 3 years and been together 6 years.

I'm a Script Writer for a Market Research company and work 4 days a week. Our son is 2 years and 8 months old and is certainly going through the terrible 2's!!! Hubby is a screening technician (once qualified he'll be a screening engineer) for the military (he's not in the military though). Live in Buckinghamshire in the UK.

Nice to learn a bit about eachother. Xx

:hugs: wildchic sorry about af, but it's a brand new cycle! time to catch the egg!

@brunette i LOVE the name Tristan. my husband x'd it.

Right so,

I'm going to be 28 and DH just turned 28. We've been together 8 years and married 6 this sept. We have on daughter who will be two next month :) I used to be a vet tech before i had my dd and when i was 30 weeks i went on maternity leave only never came back. So, now i'm a stay at home mom. :) We are in the USA.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->