Ttc#2+ 2013/2014! - 6 BFP's, 4 angels

Just had those others tweaked on another site and they are coming up as indents :( Internet cheapies are horrible!

I'm 27 DH is 37
We have a daughter who will be 6 October. We have been together for 9 years and married for 1 year and 5 months. I'm currently doing my degree in Human Resources and dh is a qualified Civil Engineer.
We are hoping for a boy, but will be happy either way.

What does your degree involve?
I used to work in Employment Services which was just another name for HR! :lol:

Oh I'm sorry brunette, that happened to me last cycle. So disappointing. You aren't out yet though. Xx

It's so annoying especially when it's in the correct time frame!

https://community.babycenter.com/po...t_tweaking_part_3?cpg=80&csi=2426574897&pd=-1

Grrrrr can't even see a 2nd like on my opk and I held held off going to the loo for ages!! I thought I'd at least get a slightly darker line to make me think a positive was on the way. Still getting ewcm so will dtd later just in case, but a positive opk soon would be nice. Oh well maybe better luck tomorrow. X

Hi Hannah! X

I'm 27 DH is 37
We have a daughter who will be 6 October. We have been together for 9 years and married for 1 year and 5 months. I'm currently doing my degree in Human Resources and dh is a qualified Civil Engineer.
We are hoping for a boy, but will be happy either way.

What does your degree involve?
I used to work in Employment Services which was just another name for HR! :lol:

Its basically that!
When I'm done, I'll be able to go into industrial and organizational psychology or the law side or employment.

Cookie- sometimes it can happen that you maybe miss the surge. When on the clomid, I could feel when I was ovulating, but still I never go a +opk. In all this time I've been ttc, I only had a +opk twice! So it can happen!

I hope that's not the case with you and that you get a +opk!

Welcome Hannah:)
How long have you been ttc #4? And are you doing/using anything?

It might be all the water you've drank :) More excuses :sex:

I held it in for about an hour to the point where it was getting uncomfortable and I'd cut down on the water and hadn't peed for about 3 hours. Tmi but my wee is pretty much clear!! Lol. Oh well we'll dtd while I have the ewcm just in case. I certainly don't think all the water is doing me any favours though! X

Cookie- sometimes it can happen that you maybe miss the surge. When on the clomid, I could feel when I was ovulating, but still I never go a +opk. In all this time I've been ttc, I only had a +opk twice! So it can happen!

I hope that's not the case with you and that you get a +opk!

Thanks! I read you can have ewcm 4 or 5 days before O and mine only really started yesterday so maybe I'm just being impatient, in fact I know I am. It's so easy to get paranoid though but I will relax and test again tomorrow (twice). X

Good luck Cookie!
Do you usually have other signs of ovulation, like pain/discomfort? And how's the charting going(that's if you still doing it)?

Good luck Cookie!
Do you usually have other signs of ovulation, like pain/discomfort? And how's the charting going(that's if you still doing it)?

I've been having alot of pain due to my ibs so ovulation pain is hard to spot, my new diet has got rid of the pain so I'll be able to notice ovulation pains etc. Hopefully will get a bit of progress with opks tomorrow. Xx

Good Luck Cookie!

AFM - No sign of AF. No real noticeable symptoms other than awful heartburn for the last few days, have had to buy Gaviscon today!

Good Luck Cookie!

AFM - No sign of AF. No real noticeable symptoms other than awful heartburn for the last few days, have had to buy Gaviscon today!

So that makes you 3/4 days late? That's a really good sign and the fact that you have heartburn!
I hope this is it for you and not that stupid af playing tricks on you.

AFM- cd2 today, started epo 1000mg yesterday and will take it until cd15. I sometimes O on cd16 or cd17, so I'll only start opk's from cd14.
Its gonna be a long two weeks for me:(

Good Luck Wildchic!

AFM (guessing that means as for me? :lol: ) - Still no sign of AF, 4 days late, still have heartburn, slight nausea (could be in my head) and a temperature rise so fingers crossed! I also have a weird pain in my uterus, can't explain how so it's either AF on her way or pregnancy! I am hoping not the witch.

I think the heartburn could be a sign??? You never know!! Leave it a few more days and test again.

AFM (only realised what that meant yesterday lol) - more ewcm and my opks are finally getting darker, so will test again later this afternoon and hopefully will get a positive!! We bd'd last night and will again tonight and tomorrow, would have tried this morning but my son once again came in our room at 5.45am...It's like he's got an internal alarm clock, even keeping him up later does nothing, he's still up before 6am!!

How is everyone today? Xxx I love having this group to post in, you all seem like lovely ladies and its nice being able to share the ttc journey with ladies that are in the same boat. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->