Ttc#2+ 2013/2014! - 6 BFP's, 4 angels

I refuse to get up before 6am! :lol:
We tried first night without a nappy but unfortunately wasn't successful so I'm washing bedding today whilst hubby is on call at work!

I like being able to talk to you all too. :)

I hate this waiting :( it's worse than the 2WW!

Cookie I'd totally recommend the cbfm Hun, it's so much more accurate n perfect for women with varying cycles! Can take a month to regulate but after that its give u 1-5fertile days and your peak day n you'd know where u r-perhaps worth the investment ?
Xx

I too enjoy chatting to you ladies!:)
My mom and sister don't understand me when I talk about ovulation, lol! They have no clue about ttc.

DH will go for the S/A on Thursday. So I'm hoping we'll know before my ovulation day where the problem is,so we can do something about it!

Congrats Hannah:)

i like having the group too, and it's just the right number of ladies. some of the threads have like 12 + and i just can't keep up!!!

afm, just bd'd last night, i guess we're bd'ing eod til the marathon starts? can't wait for opks to get here.

Hope everything goes well on Tuesday Wildchic.

Nothing much to report here other than heartburn, boobs sore when I lay on them and BFN on superdrug test!! This is either going to be a late BFP (didn't get until 11 days late with my son) or its my body being mean and messed up!

Back to the doctors this week I think! My dizziness seems to be erring bad again!

U could get gp to do a blood test brunette!!

I doubt they would as its my first month off BCP so late periods can be normal

Can't hurt to ask brunette as you are seeing the doc anyway...all they can say is no.

Still no positive opk, hopefully tomorrow. Xx

CKJ - I was thinking about a CBFM, I think I might see if I can get a second hand one off ebay if Im not successful this cycle. Just abit fed up of waiting, I've googled ewcm coming and going and there were posts from women who had it on and off for weeks, so then I start worrying...but I had it on and off last cycle so then I think Im silly for getting worked up. I think its just the unpredictability of my cycles, and with it only being my second cycle ttc I really don't know whats normal for me, it was only on cd 18 last cycle that I started checking my cm, actually might have been later. Ho hum, worrying isn't going to give me a positive opk so will take it easy and see what tomorrow brings. :)

Cookie do it!! It's still frustrating to wait but it's so reliable u can at least trust the machine n u can get bargains on eBay!!

Just seen ANOTHER preg announcement on Facebook...feel like the world n his wife are knocked up at the mo lol feeling SO wretchedly impatient!!

CKJ - Awww I'm sure you will be announcing your own bfp soon! Think positive. Where are you in your cycle? X

Day 9 tomoz, I don't Ov til cd18 tho so a while to go yet!! It'll happen but I'm particularly impatient this time round which is unexpected since I was sure I'd b chilled lol

CKJ- I felt that way a few months ago! Two of my cousins announced they expecting and then my brother also announced they're expecting(his bundle of joy arrived on the 4th July).
Its soooooo frustrating!!! But all I could do, was put a smile on my face and hope I'll be announcing my bfp!

Brunette- definitely ask for a blood test, it won't hurt asking. That way, you'll know for sure!

AFM- af is starting to clear out(I only get it for 3/4 days, tops:)). My af tends to disappear at night and come again in the morning, is this normal?
Feels like I'm getting sick:( throats all scratchy and I feel stuffy!

mines the same wildchic. always the worst in the day than at night. However, occasionally (very rarely) i'll get one cycle where i wake in the middle of the night and catch it just before it leaks out really bad. :( i hate those cycles.

Brunette they might b willing to if its a possible cause of your dizziness too :) my motto-u never lose anything by asking :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->