Ttc#2+ 2013/2014! - 6 BFP's, 4 angels

Hi all, just hopping aboard if that's OK :flower: I'm Liz and me and my OH have just started TTC #2. We have an amazing 19 month old DD and I can't wait to make a little brother or sister for her :happydance: I have irregular cycles due to PCOS and i've just started charting to try and pinpoint ov :thumbup:

Hi all, just hopping aboard if that's OK :flower: I'm Liz and me and my OH have just started TTC #2. We have an amazing 19 month old DD and I can't wait to make a little brother or sister for her :happydance: I have irregular cycles due to PCOS and i've just started charting to try and pinpoint ov :thumbup:

:waves: hello!!!!

Welcome buttercup!! I think we spoke on another thread...I'm a fellow pcos sufferer waiting for ovulation, how I'd love to have a regular cycle...would make things so much easier.

Well weighed in this morning and have lost 8 lbs!!! I know it's a great loss but I had hoped for another lb as I'd lost 8 lbs by Friday. Still happy though and most definitely going in the right direction. Xx

Thanks brunette xxx

Just did an opk and its almost positive, it's only slightly lighter than the control line, in fact it might be as dark as the control line...took another on another brand and the 2nd line isn't as dark as the control line (almost though, but I'd only just drank a cuppa so was prob a bit watered down) I'll test again this afternoon, hopefully will clearly be positive. I've still got ewcm, so all signs are good.

Any sign of af brunette xx

Yayyy :happydance: get :sex:

I did this Boots test with FMU and I'm pretty sure I can see something but to be honest with all the other indents I'm not getting my hopes until I get a dark pink line. No sign of AF at all!

I've ordered some FRER but told Hubby not to left me have one until at least Wednesday.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 8
That's great cookie! What is the diet called again?
Hope your opk's get darker:)

Brunette have u tried a digi test yet? Good luck cookie hopefully you'll o soon n catch that egg! Xx

Nope. I didn't get pregnant on one until I had a dark pink line on a test! I've done a FRER and its BFN. Will wait until Friday if I can!

Stay strong brunette!!! Maybe you ovulated later?

Did another opk which was a bit pointless as its no darker...I don't know why I thought doing it a few hours later would make a difference, esp as my per was probably watered down abit. I shall now wait and try again this evening. I'm opk obsessed!!! Lol

Welcome buttercup!! I think we spoke on another thread...I'm a fellow pcos sufferer waiting for ovulation, how I'd love to have a regular cycle...would make things so much easier.

Well weighed in this morning and have lost 8 lbs!!! I know it's a great loss but I had hoped for another lb as I'd lost 8 lbs by Friday. Still happy though and most definitely going in the right direction. Xx

congrats on the weight loss!!!!

Thanks brunette xxx

Just did an opk and its almost positive, it's only slightly lighter than the control line, in fact it might be as dark as the control line...took another on another brand and the 2nd line isn't as dark as the control line (almost though, but I'd only just drank a cuppa so was prob a bit watered down) I'll test again this afternoon, hopefully will clearly be positive. I've still got ewcm, so all signs are good.

wooo hoooo on the almost positive opk!!!!

Did another opk which was a bit pointless as its no darker...I don't know why I thought doing it a few hours later would make a difference, esp as my per was probably watered down abit. I shall now wait and try again this evening. I'm opk obsessed!!! Lol

i'm opk obsessed too and mine aren't here yet. jeez....

AFM- cd 12, started teh marathon sat. night for :sex: which may be a good thing! my cp is in fertile position although i can't check cm after all the :sex: i THINK i got a ferning pattern this am, but it's way too early for me to be O'ing. so i'm assuming it was partial. However when i look it up, it almost looked full ferning- but it's just way too soon. so confused.

did any of you ever use a ferning microscope??? I"m asking because i'm using mine again, and i got a partial ferning this am, (it's still awesome) and i tested again immediately after (as i didn't believe it lol) and then it wasn't there at all. what causes that kind of stuff?

congrats on the weight loss!!!!

Thanks brunette xxx

wooo hoooo on the almost positive opk!!!!

i'm opk obsessed too and mine aren't here yet. jeez....

AFM- cd 12, started teh marathon sat. night for :sex: which may be a good thing! my cp is in fertile position although i can't check cm after all the :sex: i THINK i got a ferning pattern this am, but it's way too early for me to be O'ing. so i'm assuming it was partial. However when i look it up, it almost looked full ferning- but it's just way too soon. so confused.

did any of you ever use a ferning microscope??? I"m asking because i'm using mine again, and i got a partial ferning this am, (it's still awesome) and i tested again immediately after (as i didn't believe it lol) and then it wasn't there at all. what causes that kind of stuff?

I use the saliva microscope:) as well. It confuses the heck outta me! I tend to get a better ferning patterns in the afternoon than any other time of the day.
To answer your question, I have no idea why it would give you a fern and then nothing. Did you perhaps eat, drink in between doing the two?
I think I'll only start using mine from cd13, seeing that I O on cd16/17

Good luck, I hope you O soon:)

Trying to keep my mind busy and off the whole TTC/Pregnancy/AF thing so had a friend and her little boy round today and we baked cakes :)

I met my friend at Antenatal and we got back in touch after we had our little boys via Facebook. We were both 5 days early and there is 3 days between our boys :D So happy we went to class!

Here's the outcome of baking. My son was covered in icing! :lol:

https://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh70/kjordanj/null_zpsda533c75.jpg

https://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh70/kjordanj/null_zpsb29db227.jpg

There was a lot more cakes but my friend took some home. Banana and Chocolate cupcakes. No good for the diet though!

What's ferning? :wacko:

Its what you get on an ovulation microscope. You put your saliva on the lens and it gives you a ferning pattern about up to 72 hours before you ovulate. Its cool to see the ferns through the scope.

I use the saliva microscope:) as well. It confuses the heck outta me! I tend to get a better ferning patterns in the afternoon than any other time of the day.
To answer your question, I have no idea why it would give you a fern and then nothing. Did you perhaps eat, drink in between doing the two?
I think I'll only start using mine from cd13, seeing that I O on cd16/17

Good luck, I hope you O soon:)

thanks hun! i did some research too and it said you can get it 3-4 days prior to o, but it does mean i'll be O'ing this week :happydance: i'm just glad to know that. I think the second time ( i hadn't had anything to eat or drink) i rushed, and may not have been completely dry so i know that apparently affects it too. it was completely dry the first time. i just rushed since i was excited. :) So we will be dtd ALL week now every night and using the soft cups to try to keep the friends inside.

What's ferning? :wacko:

What wildchic said. It's absolutely the coolest thing- if you like sciencey stuff. You use one drop of saliva, and when you are about to Ovulate your saliva looks like a fern! yes the plant! it's really cool!!!

here's a cool photo: bottom one is not fertile, top left is transition period, top right is fertile. :) mine looked more like top left

https://resources.ama.uk.com/glowm_www/graphics/figures/v5/0540/005f.jpg

I swear I'm putting on more weight by being OFF the pill? Def bloated, n my boobs r a bit bigger, how weird?!!

Grrrr still no positive opk! If anything the 2nd line is slightly lighter. So disappointed, really thought ovulation was on its way, haven't got as much ewcm and now wondering if my body was trying to ovulate but failed. Guess all I can do is wait and see but at this rate I'm going to run out of opks!!! Cos of my pcos I get very paranoid, maybe O is on its way but is taking its sweet time! Would be easier if we had more control over our bodies!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->