Ttc#2+ 2013/2014! - 6 BFP's, 4 angels

I agree Cookie! If only there was an alarm that goes off to tell you that you ovulating! That would be great:) wishful thinking hey?

Quick question!
Dh must go for the S/A this week and on the form, it says abstain from sexual intercourse for 3-4 days exactly. So, we haven't dtd since last wednesday(long, I know) but we played around yesterday and dh released some spermo's(tmi, sorry). What I want to know is, does that count as abstaining??? I'm so stressed because of this, not sure if it will have an effect on the results.

I would really like some form advice, as google has too much info and I can't tell which to go on!

I'm pretty sure that wont be classed as abstaining.

My husband used to be in the army and they were made to abstain during certain training to build their testosterone and that included the good ol' hand job.

Seriously try cbfm-one stick a day is all you r allowed to use, n as it reads two different hormones. N the reading is either low, or high or peak (for Ov) so easier to 'read' what your body is doing than with opks. Sorry they r being a pain for u...mayb just ignore them n just have a month of lots of sex?! Good excuse ;-) xxx

I'm pretty sure that wont be classed as abstaining.

My husband used to be in the army and they were made to abstain during certain training to build their testosterone and that included the good ol' hand job.

So, you saying that it counts as sexual intercourse? Dh plans to go on Wednesday/Thursday for the S/A, which will make it 3/4 days since he ejaculated. The thing I'm confused about is whether the ejaculation is a form of intercourse?

I don't want anything to go wrong with the results.

I think abstaining is anything that makes you come? I think he will be ok if he doesn't again :)

This is what I found " The optimum period of abstinence (no sexual activity or ejaculation) before producing a semen sample for analysis is 4 days, however, anywhere between 2 and 5 days will suffice. "

Brunette- thanx for clearing that up for me. I was really worried!

Brunette, that's how we conceived no.1 :) not sure if we can manage it these days, but def gna do it as much as poss this week n then every day fri-thurs (so long as hubby doesn't collapse!!) haha

I'm hoping its worked this month and that I'm just going to get a late BFP again like I did with my son. My periods have always been regular so this is strange!

When r u testing again n how late r u now? Xx

Brunette- kmfx for you that you get your bfp soon. Maybe history is repeating itself with the late bfp:)
When will you be a week late?

I am 5 days late today so will be a week on Wednesday. I did a Boots test (few pages back) and was sure I could see something but nothing clear enough. BFN on FRER although never got a positive on them with my son :wacko: I have given my last FRER to my husband and told him to hide it until Friday. We are both off work that day so will be able to do it together.

No real signs here, a bit of heartburn and some weird pains in my uterus, kind of like the odd pin prick?

Good luck brunette, hope that bfp is on its way in the next few days :) as far as bding goes we're trying for every second day at the mo. as I don't know when I ov yet (plus I think it varies month to month anyway) its all good practice anyway lol!

Cramps have stopped :)

Any idea why my Avatar is side ways? It wasn't when I uploaded it! :wacko:

I have work in the morning, I'm shattered but I can't sleep!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->