Ttc#2+ 2013/2014! - 6 BFP's, 4 angels

I just counted on FF, we've had :sex: 21 times this month :lol:

LOL!!! tha'ts insane!!! tonight will be 5 days for us, but we're going to every night this week and a few after til we get that confirmed o! so my numbers will be going up soon! just probably no where near 21!

TMI ALERT - Are any of you really swollen inside down there? My cervix is massively swollen today! :wacko:

Also nausea doesn't come close this morning, I nearly threw up twice this morning brushing my teeth!

Ouchy on the cervix, but yay for nausea if it means a bfp!
My cm is confusing me no end! I wonder if I ov mega late because when I conceived dd my lmp was 19/2 and she was conceived 17/3 at the very earliest (only time we dtd unprotected) and I had what seemed like watery cm yesterday when it was stickier before. If my cycle is 34 days (average) I'm due on in a week so goodness knows whats going on!

Brunette- is your cervix swollen or just the walls of your vagina? The walls of mine sometimes feels swollen, but I can't say that I've noticed that happening to my cervix.

AFM-cd4 today and af is almost done, just a bit of spotting, only when I wipe. Nothing else going on:( Two weeks until O for me! And then another two weeks of waiting!!!

Both wildchic!

Try google-ing 'does a swollen cervix mean pregnancy'(that's if you haven't already).

Does your cervix pain when you touch it? It could be anything! Maybe you touching it to much? Idk, I'll also google to see what it could be!

I hope its a bfp!!!

Google says it can be but alsosaysit isn't so who knows!

I guess we will know soon!

Good luck Brunette, no idea about the swollen cervix but hoping you get your bfp soon!!!

Buttercup - My cm is confusing me aswell!

Well I've had ewcm which has increased daily, but yesterday evening none at all, and with my opks being dark but not getting any darker I thought maybe ovulation just isn't going to happen (we didn't bd) and now today I have more ewcm so now I wish I had bd'd! I was just in a grump, thought maybe my pcos was playing tricks on me...it still could be for all I know! I'm going to take another opk at 10.30am this morning, so I'll update then (its almost 9am now) xx

Thanks Wildchic! Needed the loo so I've taken the opk earlier than planned (plus im impatient) and im now waiting 10 mins for it to develop, so far its looking almost as dark as the control line, and the line started coming up straight away so its looking promising. Damn it! Now I wish we'd bd'd last night!!!! Damn damn damn!

Does this opk look positive? Or not quite there yet? Darker than yesterday's x

https://i758.photobucket.com/albums/xx226/Cookie1979_2010/5eb5afac-7d5e-4cb7-807e-68d83d24e55d.jpg

That's pretty positive, I'd def bd anyway!!!

Thanks CKJ! Will definitely bd tonight, I really honestly thought I'd get no 2nd line at all, with my ewcm going yesterday evening (was obviously still there but not where I could get to it) and the opks not progressing I didn't think ovulation would happen, but now it looks like something is happening. I'll test again this evening, hopefully the line will be even darker.

Oh and you posted about cbfm, and I thought I replied but I couldn't see my post, so if it did go missing I'll reply again...I read up on cbfm's and apparently they aren't suitable for women with PCOS, I dont know if its cos alot of us have high LH levels (I don't) or whether we just have wonky hormones. Don't want to pay out the money though incase it doesn't work, they aren't cheap. Tempted by the cb ovulation sticks, would prefer to see the smiley face rather than squinting at a line. x

Aw sorry, I had read the opposite hence recommending!! In which case I return to my original theory...lots n lots of nookie ;-) xx

Ha ha yes, we were doing well, bd'd sat and sun and was going to yesterday but I was in a strop because I thought my body was playing tricks. Will make sure we bd lots now!!! x

Cookie- your test line is dark, but not as dark as the control line. You almost there though:) Maybe do another test later, I'm sure it'll go darker:)

Good luck and you better start bd-ing:)

Thanks Wildchic - I'll test again this evening and hopefully will be darker! Hope so! Definitely progress though which is good. xx

Definitely a good thing Cookie

you must upload the pic after you test!

I will do! I'll take a test when I get in from work. Fingers crossed. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back