Ttc#2+ 2013/2014! - 6 BFP's, 4 angels

Thank you Buttercup! Well I think with pcos in general problems vary so widely from woman to woman... I mean we are led to believe that we will have fertility issues, and I have ALOT of problems caused by PCOS but I conceived my son without even trying so it just goes to show you never know. X

Sorry you got a bfn brunette. Xx

Eee got my 1st high day today on my monitor!!! Doesn't mean TOO much as u often get 5ish days of highs in the first month using it which makes sense as I'm on day11 n I norm Ov around day 18 but still woohoo lol

The let's hope August is a good month for us!

CKJ - a high is a good sign!! X

CKJ- Yay for the high:)

Mommyxofxone- I really hope August is the month! Its DH'S birthday the 9th, but I'll only O the 11/12, but I'm hoping we'll conceive, so I can give dh a late birthday gift!

AFM- I'm having hectic cramps in my legs! I always get them, but not this bad! I also phoned the lab to make a booking for dh's S/A and they said we'll only get it back next week! Aaagh! Why do always have to wait? That's all I seem to be doing lately!

Ouch leg cramps are awful! I find standing up mid cramp helps!

Yay for ovulating!! :happydance:

AFM still no AF and still BFN :(

Aww Brunette it must be terribly frustrating.

Ouch Wild, leg cramps are horrible, I've suffered on and off with it myself (supposed to be one of the many symptoms of PCOS) but the worst was when I was heavily pregnant with my son, my god it hurt!!

AFM - We bd'd last night after getting my smiley face on my cb ovulation test but my hubby seemed reluctant to dtd, I have to admit the impression Im getting is that he feels abit used. I haven't had much of a sex drive in a while and our love life hasn't been wonderful so I understand why he feels like this. I think I need to make more effort inbetween the baby making, instead of waiting for him to intiate sex...I guess its not fair on him, he's made to feel like I only want it because I want a baby...which is partly true, but I guess my lack of sex drive really hasn't done us any favours.

Tomorrow I can say Im 1 dpo, I've very excited!!!! lol xx

Hubby was the same with me Cookie. My sex drive seems to have disappeared again!

Yep it's extremely frustrating.

I am the same lately! Sex drive gone!

When its not fertile time sex is always fun, but when the fertile window is here, its not so much fun! Isn't your sex drive suppose to increase when you O?

I totally get you Cookie! It may be that sex is more of a 'we must' than 'we want to'? Idk, but its not good for any relationship!

My sex drive doesn't ever seem to increase, actually saying that when I'm on the 20-1 cream which is (progesterone and estrogen) my sex drive does increase, I've started using it again today (I dont know whether it was the cream last cycle or the inositol that has helped me ovulate early so Im using it again just incase) so hopefully I will see a difference and we can make sex about fun and not about having a baby. I dont think its fun when it feels like you have to do it, at one point we were having sex like once a month, its nothing to do with my hubby and not finding him attractive, its me, I just dont have a sex drive...I used to but I dont know what has happened. Definitely being a Mum made a difference, certainly through the week Im tired and just want to go to bed to sleep. TTC has actually made me realise the lack of sex is a problem and it does inpact on our relationship. I have to admit we don't have the perfect relationship, we've had some issues which we dont seem to deal with very well, its nothing serious, we trust eachother completely and I know he is there for me no matter what, but I think niggly things just end up escalating.

Sorry I'm waffling on again. Just been thinking about things and I recognise now that the lack of sex has impacted our relationship, whereas I think before I buried my head in the sand and ignored it.

I get where u r coming from cookie! N I'm making the effort this month to try n enjoy sex n have it every day (b4 dd this was common but nowadays we'd both rather sleep!!) however I find the more I do it the better my sex drive so I'm trying to express this to hubby so he doesn't think it's just for baby making. It's good motivation tho so just hope once pg n after baby no.2 we can get back to it!

We had such a struggle at the start of newborn stage n then it all came to a head when bubs was 1, we've worked thro it n r stronger for it but I really like where we r now n I hope baby no.2 makes us not breaks us!!

Waffle away Cookie, that's why we here!

I know where you coming from. I don't think any relationship is perfect. We just have to find a way to work through certain things in our lives.

I've read that a lot of couples have this problem while ttc(the sex thing), so we're not alone, there's so many women probably going through the same thing.

Chin up Cookie, I believe that things always work out the way they suppose to! So be strong.
:hugs:

Interesting-I've felt a little crampy yest n today so did an opk (on top of the cbfm ) n got the palest of pink lines, now I know that's a neg but as I got the high with the cbfm ill b really interested to see if its the normal build up or if this month I do actually Ov a little earlier!

Fingers crossed CKJ! Hopefully you will ovulate abit earlier. I know how annoying it is to ovulate abit later, its not nice having to wait that bit longer than everyone else. I know with mine I got a light line about 4/5 days before my positive, but women do vary, last cycle my surge was quicker, but this cycle seemed to take ages. Very good sign that your getting a high on your monitor though so I reckon 5 days at most til you get a positive, but hopefully less.

lol i actually don't like sex. i'm just one of those people. sad, but whatever, used to it now. So my sex drive is pretty non-existent.

I have to say too ladies if any of you make it into next cycle (and i hope you don't as i hope we all get bfps) you should consider the soft cups. they are fantastic. you know when you usually bd you kind of, ahem, leak a lot after and such? i hate that. well if you use a soft cup it can stay in all night, and all of the sperm friends stay in where they're supposed to. they go into the cervix easier as they're next to it ALL night and when i take it out in the am, there is hardly any left, and i don't leak anything. I love mine, seriously. i sound like a bad infomercial. but im serious, probably the best thing i've gotten.

As for ferning, still partial, temp went down again this am, i'm gearing up for that O, which should be on friday. hopefully my opks will be here today.

I found during O my sex drive was crazy but since its been decreasing!

This is today's test, not much to see but had it tweaked
https://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh70/kjordanj/null_zpsdd60444b.jpg
https://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh70/kjordanj/image_zps76acb39b.jpg

This is another tweak

https://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh70/kjordanj/null_zpsd5389952.png

The last 6 days the tweakers have only seen indents on my tests but the last 2 she has found visible lines but with dye runs. Hoping that's a good thing!!

Sorry to bombard. I'm just starting to hope!! Here's a test I did this afternoon

https://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh70/kjordanj/null_zpsb88eeaec.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->