Ttc#2+ 2013/2014! - 6 BFP's, 4 angels

Sorry about af buttercup!
Good luck this cycle!

Awww sorry Buttercup but fab that a little weightloss has helped your cycle, onto the next cycle!!! :) Good luck xxx

Anything today Brunette?

How is everyone else doing? I'm doing 1 dpo!! Yay!! lol

Woo cookie!! Good luck!!!

Second high on monitor today...not sure how long we can keep up daily sex for tho haha hope I peak soon!

Have u tested again brunette??

Cookie- Yay for being 1dpo! Good luck and I hope this is your cycle to get a BFP:)

CKJ- hope you dtd! How would you know when you actually O with the cbfm? I'm just curious!

Brunette- anything happen yet? Af or BFP? Good luck either way:)

AFM- cd6 not much going on right now. Although, I had those leg cramps yesterday and it went into my lower pelvic area. I also had this brown stretchy cm when I went to the loo.
Do you think its left over from af???
We also dropped off dh's spermo's at the fertility clinic and will only get the results next Thursday:(

Wild chic u get 'high' days leading up then u get two 'peak' days where Ov will take place either within or v shortly after. Norm u get 1-5 high days then a peak n it gets more precise as monitor learns ur cycle, as its my first month I could well get the full 5 days of high if not more, had cramps yesterday tho so I'd guess it won't longer than 5 days, hope not lol
Xx

Thanx for clearing that up for me CKJ! Well I hope O comes sooner for you though. Good luck!!!

Baby Dust to us all this August!!!

CKJ - I think the clear blue ovulation test is similar it gives you high fertility and then peak for 2 days, although only difference is it doesn't remember past cycles, which is what the cbfm does I think. Not that I got to experience that as went straight to peak, but thats my own fault for waiting to buy it.

Still no AF. Boobs are really sore at the side. Slight nausea on and off. I'm just nipping to the bank now for work. Tempted to buy a Boots test whilst I'm out!

Go for it brunette! I would've done a thousand tests if I was late, lol!

Good luck if you test!

Superdrug! Awful dye run across it.

https://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh70/kjordanj/null_zps3d17a155.jpg

Can't see anything but am on my phone! Can u? Xx

U r so patient, I'd b banging on the GPs door for a blood test lol

I can't see anything Brunette! Sorry :(

Just arranged to go see my friend and her new born baby on Monday...I think its safe to say its going to make me broody! Been ages since I've held a baby, not since my niece was one, and she's going to be 2 this year.

Am I still only on 1 dpo? I'd like to be at least 10 dpo now please! lol x

Brunette- I don't see anything hun. Like CKJ said, I'd be the same! Go get blood work! Its the only way you'd know for sure!

Cookie- my brothers g/friend had a baby beginning July and when I held the baby, it felt weird! One would never say my DD was a baby, coz I didn't know how to handle the baby. Lol for wanting to be 10dpo, don't we all wish we could skip the whole tww and just test and we would get a result! Ha, wishful thinking!

Don't be sorry girls. Would rather you be honest. I have awful line eye after looking after so many tests!

Awww sorry Buttercup but fab that a little weightloss has helped your cycle, onto the next cycle!!! :) Good luck xxx

Anything today Brunette?

hurrah 1 dpo!!! you've entered the next waiting stage! lol

Cookie- Yay for being 1dpo! Good luck and I hope this is your cycle to get a BFP:)

CKJ- hope you dtd! How would you know when you actually O with the cbfm? I'm just curious!

AFM- cd6 not much going on right now. Although, I had those leg cramps yesterday and it went into my lower pelvic area. I also had this brown stretchy cm when I went to the loo.
We also dropped off dh's spermo's at the fertility clinic and will only get the results next Thursday:(

probably still left over from af. i get that sometimes. hope dh's sperm gets a good result!

Brunette- I don't see anything hun. Like CKJ said, I'd be the same! Go get blood work! Its the only way you'd know for sure!

Cookie- my brothers g/friend had a baby beginning July and when I held the baby, it felt weird! One would never say my DD was a baby, coz I didn't know how to handle the baby. Lol for wanting to be 10dpo, don't we all wish we could skip the whole tww and just test and we would get a result! Ha, wishful thinking!

My sil let me hold her baby in october. And i have to say i felt really odd too. maybe because i was out of baby mode? it didn't feel right.

but i feel weird holding other people's babies anyway.

brunette i don't see a line i'm sorry :(

afm- partial ferning, but that's it. looks like less ferning than before. don't know what that means either. temps are still low and looking like they're about to shoot up with the o surge so fx'd i get that positive test tonight. once that's done, and the o is confirmed and we bd'd each day i think i'll be alright and be less stressed.

i'm exhausted today. dh said he didn't think as much came out on tuesday evening so he asked to skip last night to make sure he had enough for the three days after following the pos opk. I dind't relaly mind lol it's nice to have a small break and not make it all about business you know?

Anything today Brunette?

hurrah 1 dpo!!! you've entered the next waiting stage! lol

probably still left over from af. i get that sometimes. hope dh's sperm gets a good result!

My sil let me hold her baby in october. And i have to say i felt really odd too. maybe because i was out of baby mode? it didn't feel right.

but i feel weird holding other people's babies anyway.

brunette i don't see a line i'm sorry :(

afm- partial ferning, but that's it. looks like less ferning than before. don't know what that means either. temps are still low and looking like they're about to shoot up with the o surge so fx'd i get that positive test tonight. once that's done, and the o is confirmed and we bd'd each day i think i'll be alright and be less stressed.

i'm exhausted today. dh said he didn't think as much came out on tuesday evening so he asked to skip last night to make sure he had enough for the three days after following the pos opk. I dind't relaly mind lol it's nice to have a small break and not make it all about business you know?

I thought it was from af, thanx for putting my mind at ease!
As for the ferning, it can happen a few days before O, so if you had the full ferning and its less now, maybe you will O in a day or so. So, good luck with all the bd-ing:) and I know what you mean bby how nice it is to have a small break!

it was partial ferning and getting less and less! hope it gets to be full soon. unless thats considered my full???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->