Ttc#2+ 2013/2014! - 6 BFP's, 4 angels

I can see something on the last test Brunette, but its so faint I can't say for sure. Try again tomorrow with your first wee, if it is the start of a bfp maybe the concentrate of it in your wee will be high enough to get a better line. Fingers crossed for you!

I've had a big glob of yellowish cm, its like jelly (sorry tmi) so I did some googling and apparently its the most fertile type of cm! I'm hoping it was present (but further up) yesterday when we dtd. Quite a good sign though and hopefully ovulation is happening today! Hope so anyway. xx

One was FMU, one SMU and the last was about half an hour ago.

Yep gloopy CM is most fertile. Could you stretch it between your fingers?

it wasn't stretchy, it was more jelly like and like invincable cm!! lol Never seen it before, but then again I guess apart from last cycle I've never taken any notice of my cm...I was under the illusion that I didn't produce any....how wrong was I!!

Sorry being dumb, whats FMU and SMU...when you tell me I'm going to say of course and it will be obvious but I'm drawing a blank right now.

The stretchy it is the more fertile it is apparently!

FMU - First morning urine
SMU - Second morning urine!

I didn't know to begin with either :lol:

I'm learning.

I've got loads of ewcm aswell, I dont seem to lack in the cm department but this is the first time its come out in globs. Apparently the book 'Take Control of your Fertility' describes the cm like my cm as being the most fertile...not entirely sure but definitely something going on in there, so I'm going to just assume its positive stuff!!! lol

I hope you get a clearer line very soon Brunette xx

Cookie- that cm you're describing, sounds good, plus you got the :) face yesterday! Good luck and I hope this cycle you'll get a :bfp:

Brunette- I can see a line, but very, very faint. Good luck hun, I hope its your bfp!!!

Mommyxofxone- I second you on the soft-cups. I used it last cycle, only twice though. But its the best for the leaking spermo's! It keeps it up there and you can move freely, without worrying. I also recommend it ladies!

I think I need to try the softcups next cycle as alot does seem to come out despite me trying to lie with my legs in the air!! Not the most attractive of poses!!! lol

Do you put pictures under your hips?

Loads used to leak before TTC but once we started I started putting pillows under my bum and not moving for about half an hour and none leaked!

Sounds promising cookie! I have that book on the way can't wait to get it and have a read :)
CKJ I find the same thing the more often I have sex the more I want it, good for ttc of course but hoping we can make it a longer term thing cos we were both guilty of not initiating things enough before ttc :-/

I think I need to try the softcups next cycle as alot does seem to come out despite me trying to lie with my legs in the air!! Not the most attractive of poses!!! lol

i sometimes do that anyway for a few minutes lol! then roll onto my tummy.

Do you put pictures under your hips?

Loads used to leak before TTC but once we started I started putting pillows under my bum and not moving for about half an hour and none leaked!

lol you wrote pictures the first time, so i got this image of me doing that with all these photos under my butt !!! :haha:

and i still leaked with the pillow. it was terrible. i leak SO bad i have to wear a light days pad or i'll get it all over the sheets, and then the next day it goes through panties and through pants so i have a big wet spot as it drips ALL day long. disgusting!!! so i really like that with soft cups i don't have that problem.

afm- opks JUST came!!!! :happydance:

:lol: that is a lot of leakage!!

lol i know!!! it makes me think there is something wrong with my body as i've never heard anyone say it happens to them like that. i mean it's like there is NO way i could get pregnant with it all running wild in my pants is there?! :shrug:

i don't get it. It's gross. :(

That is a lot if it leaks right through and that being the next day!

During O time, I usually lay with my legs in the air and then dh shoves pillows under me and I stay that way for half an hour and I go to sleep until I wake up and go to the loo to wipe it away. Once my DD walked in while my legs were in the air and asked 'mommy, what you doing?' And I had to say I'm doing exercise and she to did it, lol.
But on other days, I usually just wipe it away and put a liner on.

i wish!!! not fair you ladies don't have this problem lol!!!

O cramps just started :)

Af arrived just now so I'm out for testing, onwards and upwards to our next and first full cycle though! Also my cycle was 29 days which is shorter than normal, I'm dieting and have lost 7lbs since this time last month so maybe its paying off already in regulating my cycles a bit!

Hope u get some sleep brunette!

Af arrived just now so I'm out for testing, onwards and upwards to our next and first full cycle though! Also my cycle was 29 days which is shorter than normal, I'm dieting and have lost 7lbs since this time last month so maybe its paying off already in regulating my cycles a bit!

Hope u get some sleep brunette!

:hugs: hun about af but awesome about the rest!!! all the best this cycle!!!!

Sorry Buttercup! Good news about the cycle length though!

I'm up already! Fell asleep about midnight and woke 5.45! Going to be tired today!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->