Ttc#2+ 2013/2014! - 6 BFP's, 4 angels

Ouch! Just had really sharp crippling pains. I'm fed up of this wait now :(

I'm having more symptoms daily, I don't know if they are all in my head but its driving me mad. I've always been regular. I've only been late once and that's when I was pregnant with my son.

There is no point going to the Doctors yet. They told me I wasn't pregnant with my son. The test they sent to the hospital came back negative!

Brunette - Well it does happen and you've proven it when you got pregnant with your son, your pregnancy took a while to show up on a test. I know a lady who was 6 weeks gone by the time she got her bfp. Maybe leave it til next week and if still nothing then go to the doctor and explain your history. Fingers crossed you get answers very soon. Xx

Mommyxofxone - hope you ovulate very soon. I find the time around ovulation quite stressful but I think that's because of my varying cycles and this all being new to me. Easy to think the worst.

Nothing to report from camp cookie - just waiting. Did an opk last night and it was already fading so my surges are fairly quick.

Hope everyone is ok.

How long are your cycles usually?

I have a FRER for tomorrow's FMU and then I have a Superdrug test for in a few days. I all else fails I will get a Boots test for next week coz that's what I got my BFP on for my son

Ladies...I think I may have broken my husband LOL 5days of sex plus a heat wave n he's dying poor sod, had to mention in hushed tones that I could keep getting high days for a bit n then there's still the peak etc to go haha ...he's asked me to pick up some lucozade haha

I am thick! I am on CD36 today. My cycles are usually 28-32 days so I am either 4 or 8 days late. I have a feeling when I was pregnant with my son that I counted the days late from CD32 meaning I didn't get my BFP until CD43! That's still a week away yet!!

Ladies...I think I may have broken my husband LOL 5days of sex plus a heat wave n he's dying poor sod, had to mention in hushed tones that I could keep getting high days for a bit n then there's still the peak etc to go haha ...he's asked me to pick up some lucozade haha

Ha, my dh won't go more than 3 days in a row! If I'm lucky anyways! Our lives are way to crazy atm with me studying and all! Better stock up on the lucozade!

I'm off to bed now girls. I'm knackered! Only managed to sleep about midnight to 5.45 last night!

FRER in the morning so fingers crossed! Fed up of all this waiting!

Good luck Brunette and please update your results!

Nity-nite:)

Mommyxofxone - hope you ovulate very soon. I find the time around ovulation quite stressful but I think that's because of my varying cycles and this all being new to me. Easy to think the worst.

Nothing to report from camp cookie - just waiting. Did an opk last night and it was already fading so my surges are fairly quick.

Hope everyone is ok.

thanks hun me too, my cycles are stupid and vary too. so, i still could be a few days away. relaly hoping its within the next two or three though.

I'm off to bed now girls. I'm knackered! Only managed to sleep about midnight to 5.45 last night!

FRER in the morning so fingers crossed! Fed up of all this waiting!

night!!!! can't wait to see your bfp in the am!

afm- still a damn negative bfp. hate it.

Your an early bird Brunette! :) Then again so am I...although probably not quite that early! Maybe you should hold off testing til next week, otherwise you are going to be spending a fortune on tests.

CKJ - That made me laugh! That's the trouble with these monitors you can get a high for a while!!

Well I'm not a happy bunny, I noticed that my CB Ovulation test still had the smiley face
(its supposed to appear for 8 mins then disappear) so I thought I'd use a stick and see if it worked and then got rid of the smiley face...nope its broken, doesn't work at all! So I had used the damn thing 2 times and its stopped working already! Really not impressed, I dont have the receipt, so I'm going to call the customer care line, going to have to wait til Monday as they are only open til 3pm and I'm at work and theres no privacy here and dont really want to talk about ovulation sticks at work (esp as Im the only female in my department) so Im off Monday so I'll call then. At the moment I feel like I might aswell have thrown money in the bin because it was such a waste of money. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

xx

I'm not up out if choice. I just can't sleep :(

That sucks!! They should hopefully sort it for you. I'd be so annoyed!

I'm gonna test again maybe Monday with my last Superdrug test. I have a few IC's left too.

Hubby and I have 10 days off from today, just going to have a few days out and stuff. It's Hubby's birthday on Tuesday too :)

Still just a high on monitor BUT did a quick opk n it's getting darker :) last month it went from stark white to positive so I hope this gradual development shows my body is now pill hormone free as this is what happened b4 my dd, I got a pale n the next day it was solid. I'm also feeling a bit nauseous (I get nauseous when I Ov) so hoping ill get a peak tomoz or sun latest! It's a few days earlier than usual for me but I'm not complaining lol

CKJ - my cycle was very similar last cycle, my opk line jumped from a very pale line to a positive and I just didn't feel good about that cycle, I dont know why, but this cycle it was alot more gradual (took 4 or 5 days for it to go positive), all the signs were good and I feel quite good about this cycle, and confident that I have ovulated. Hopefully our bodies are working better this cycle. xx

Fingers crossed cookie!!!! Really hope this is both our cycles :) but I agree gradual seems like our bodies r properly preparing lol

That sucks cookie, fc they replace it for you and throw in some vouchers too ;-)

Your an early bird Brunette! :) Then again so am I...although probably not quite that early! Maybe you should hold off testing til next week, otherwise you are going to be spending a fortune on tests.

CKJ - That made me laugh! That's the trouble with these monitors you can get a high for a while!!

Well I'm not a happy bunny, I noticed that my CB Ovulation test still had the smiley face
(its supposed to appear for 8 mins then disappear) so I thought I'd use a stick and see if it worked and then got rid of the smiley face...nope its broken, doesn't work at all! So I had used the damn thing 2 times and its stopped working already! Really not impressed, I dont have the receipt, so I'm going to call the customer care line, going to have to wait til Monday as they are only open til 3pm and I'm at work and theres no privacy here and dont really want to talk about ovulation sticks at work (esp as Im the only female in my department) so Im off Monday so I'll call then. At the moment I feel like I might aswell have thrown money in the bin because it was such a waste of money. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

xx

that's terrible!!! oh my gosh for the price of these things they'd be getting an ear full from me!!!!!

I'm not up out if choice. I just can't sleep :(

That sucks!! They should hopefully sort it for you. I'd be so annoyed!

I'm gonna test again maybe Monday with my last Superdrug test. I have a few IC's left too.

Hubby and I have 10 days off from today, just going to have a few days out and stuff. It's Hubby's birthday on Tuesday too :)

oh that sounds great brunette!!!!! :)

afm: temp is going up and no ferning this am. not even partial. but it's seemingly harder than i remember? you have to have the exact amount of saliva or it doesn't work. Had a neg on my opk last night. doesn't seem like any fertile cm either. it looks creamy. cramping and sore bbs so probably still coming but doesn't make me feel very confident seeing the temp go up today.

mummyxofxone - sorry you aren't getting any ferning...I dont understand ferning but I'm assuming you need it to be ferning. Fingers crossed you get positive signs very soon.

Oh dear I just found myself looking at a local selling site on facebook and seeing baby stuff and thinking oh would need to buy that and that and that...hmmm I think its a little early to be thinking about baby stuff, I should probably get pregnant first!!! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->