Ttc#2+ 2013/2014! - 6 BFP's, 4 angels

lol cookie we can't help the baby stuff i have most of what i need and my head is already like ohhhh well i need that ad that and that..... same. probably should get pg first!!!! baby mode though. can't stop it once it starts!!!

My hubby was pretty adament that we weren't going to have another so we sold alot of stuff, I kept hold of the more expensive things, firstly being his pushchair because it was expensive and the nursing chair. My sister in law kept most of her daughters stuff so I can borrow plenty of them, and anything else shouldn't cost too much. I feel like I should add i shall borrow IF we manage to fall, like I don't want to jinx it by being overly confident. x

Mommyxofxone- if all the ferning is gone, maybe you did O yesterday with the temp rise today! I'll be stalking your chart to see if O is confirmed!

Cookie- I kept most of the things from DD, other things we'd have to buy. I to have that moments when there's a ad on tv and I tell Dh 'that's something we gonna have to get' lol, coz like you said we need to get pregnant first!

I'm getting very impatient with waiting, I just wanna be preggies already! Oh well, guess it'll happen when it meant to! I'm only on cd7, 9/10 days until Ovulation! I'll be counting down the days!

Have a good weekend ladies:)

Ladies, I just want to know if this is normal!

I had a bit of brown stretchy cm yesterday(cd6) and think its left over from af. But I had clear stretchy cm today(only once when I wiped). Dh and I dtd this morning, could it be from that? It only happened once when I wiped, but when I went to the loo before that, there wasn't anything. I'm really confused!

I'm in a horrible mood today, everything and everyone is irritating me. My heads banging and I could just sit and cry :(

Hmm just tried a second opk for the hell of it but urine v diluted n opk was totally blank. Surely it's a dodgy test since the one I did this morn was significantly darker than Wednesdays, my monitor is high n I have very obvious ovulation symptoms all of which I've had today. Will just stick with monitor in future but had cheapie opks left over lol

Oh jeez i'm so guilty with 'future baby window shopping' too :blush: We've kept most of DD's things so it's only really clothes that we'll 'need' as such if we have a boy next time but i'm sure even if we have another girl i'll want to buy some stuff that's just for her.
What are we all thinking as far as finding out the gender next time? We found out with DD but hoping we manage to stay team yellow next time :thumbup:

:hugs: brunette, I know it's been a tough few days for you with the confusing tests and this sticky weather can't be helping either.

One of the girls at work just had a MC, I feel terrible for her :cry: She was burgled a month ago after just moving into the house a few weeks before so she's not had the best year so far. She told our manager to tell everyone discreetly so that no-one asks her why she's been off. Really hope she's doing as well as can be expected, hate that such horrible things happen to good people :growlmad:

CKJ - it's prob because your wee was too diluted...I had two lots of opks plus my cb ovulation test and I got a positive on the cb, positive on one type of opk and a negative on another type (all with the same wee) overboard possibly but it was the dodgy one I used first and thought no way it can't be negative so used another type of opk and then the cb to confirm. I'm glad I didn't have just one type of opk otherwise I might be thinking I never got a positive. Go with the cbfm, that's more reliable

Brunette - it's not surprising that you are in a bad mood, the most patient person would be feeling highly strung by now.

Xx

Buttercup we will be booking a gender scan. I'm far too impatient. We found out at 15 weeks last time :)

We found out at 16 weeks too brunette!! Ill wait til 20weeks this time (if I can) but know I won't b able to wait longer haha

N thanks cookie, good to know its not just me!! Xx

I think I'm leaning towards not finding out, with our son we were both very eager to find out the gender, but the more I think about it the more I think I'd like the surprise. The only downside to that is I do like to be organised, so would mean I wouldn't be able to get everything organised but that's not a real biggy. I'd have to decorate in gender neutral colours, I think I could handle that. Lol

Hi girls :) can I join please im claire 23 and we have just officially started ttc for no 2 :) we have a beautiful 14 month old baby girl who is just awsome we would really love her to have a sibling close in age so fx I have an underactive thyroid so my cycles can be quite tricky :( but have been ok so far I am 7dpo and ofcoarse already testing :) xx

Glad you could join us!!! The girls on here are a lovely bunch. xxx

Welcome Clair:)
fx that it wont take you long to get pregnant!
Are you doing/using anything to speed up the process?
Like Cookie said, the ladies on here are AWESOME!!!

With DD,we werent actually ttc and just found out that its a girl by chance. WHEN we conceive, i guess i'd want to the gender, coz we hoping for a boy:) but will be happy with a girl!

Hi :) wre just using opks atm I was going to start checking my cp but I get really scared to touch inside that area since having lo is that wierd? :) I had a pos opk on the 18th so guessing I ovd the 20th as I had loads if cramps.

I really really dont want to find out next time with lilly we found out at 16 weeks which I kind off regreted so next time will be a surprise :) xxx

We've been doing a little swaying. Taking magnesium and cranberry, cutting back on potatoes, red meat and caffeine etc. We will be happy with either but with this being our last baby it would be nice to have a girl. If the swaying doesn't sway girl then we are obviously meant to have boys and we will be happy either way.

If you were to read my pregnancy journal you would see that I found out my son was a boy, I was fine until my friends found out the same day they were having girls. I think I was scared more than anything. I've only really been around girls and it was scared of the unknown. The next day after it sunk in I couldn't have been more excited.

My little boy is one of the sweetest, kind, funny little boys I have ever met and if we have another little boy that is even half as amazing as him we will be truly blessed!

I really want a girl, and I have to admit one of the reasons that I don't want to find out the gender is because I'm worried that if I do I'll be disappointed to find out its a boy, whereas if a boy is put in my arms there is no way I'd be disappointed. Does that sound stupid? I'd be happy no matter the gender, but doesn't change the fact that I want a girl. I'm not doing any gender swaying, what will be will be...anyway it's all about whether the girl or boy sperm gets there first, I read that girl sperm lives longer and boys are faster but that isn't true for me as we had a boy and we'd had sex about 4 days before ovulation. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->