Ttc#2+ 2013/2014! - 6 BFP's, 4 angels

Hi ladies. Mind if i join? Im Jess 23, hubby - Rob 29. We've a beautiful son who is 2years 2months old.
Were TTC#2 after stopping BCP in May'13 and im on CD11 of my 3rd cycle :) Quite a fast decision as we were going to wait another 1-2years after knee surgery i need but ive put my life on hold for 7 years because of these problems so its about time i do what I want! I want my babies close. Just wish we TTC over a year ago when we wanted to :/

Ive started BBT properly this month, CM as of today and OPKs

Looking forward to getting to know you ladies, & hopefully be bump buddies soon! xx

Hi Jess!! As I said in a previous post the ladies on here are lovely. We were just talking about finding out the gender, would you find out with number 2 or wait and have a surprise? I'm leaning towards surprise. Xx

OOO thats a hard one, i wanted a surprise 1st time but at 12weeks i was dying to know lol.

Id love a surprise but id like to know as if girl i can get loads stuff bought. Ive kept everything from my son so would be easier for having a 2nd boy.

Rob would want to find out, but il try for a surprise ;) its to hard not to know! x

Welcome Lilly and jess, glad to have you both join us :)
Part of me wants a boy to have one of each but a sister for dd would be awesome too, plus we could use all her girly stuff again! I have a feeling I'll have another girl but I really don't mind either way.

I'm off to bed girls. My head is still banging :( Feels like its going to explode if I bend forward!

Busy day tomorrow, Housework in the morning and hopefully get Tristan to nap then he is off to a party then we are all going home for showers and getting ready for a family meal at 4pm! I'm driving so I have an excuse for not drinking just incase!

Welcome Jess:)

Before we found out we were having a girl, we wanted a boy, but we got a girl and she's one of a kind! We are now ttc a boy and tried the gender swaying, but we didn't get pregnant, so now we going with the flow! Whatever we get, I know we'll be happy. Its kinda hard when you ttc #2, coz most want the opposite to what they already have, make any sense?

Anyway, I have a feeling that my next will be a girl. Do any of you ladies have that feeling that you 'just know' what you'll get next?

I think probably a boy. We've already got one boy and hubby has 2 other older boys.

im not sure what i think il have! Id like another boy as its easier with buying stuff, hopefully get on well with DS. But id love a girl because ive not got a DD! So either is totally fine. I think somedays id prefer a boy then otherdays want a girl lol. get what i mean?

When you was pregnant did you just know what you was having? Before my 12wk scan i just felt/knew i was carrying a boy. Around 16wk i felt guilty incase i was having a girl but stuck into my head i was carrying a boy... i was right though :)

hi jess :wave:

wildchic pretty positive i haven't o'd yet. All the signs aren't there. no ferning, no positive opk, i have creamy cm, i just don't think it's here yet. could be a few more days. :( bding tonight just in case.

Welcome to our newcomers!!

Bit gutted this morn, still just a high on the monitor, hubby's gutted lol we totally peaked too early with the love making!! We r both shattered but feel I can't have a day off now we r so close lol

Oh I'm sorry CKJ, hopefully you'll get that high tomorrow.

Yes I just had a feeling we were having a boy, then had a dream that I was having a boy and felt totally comvinced. Within a day of me dreaming I was having a boy my dad dreamt I was having a boy too. Maybe we've got the sight!! Lol

I was always convinced that if we had another that we'd have a girl but now I'm not so sure...I don't want to get my hopes up.

X

I just knew I was having a boy, I wasn't shocked when he flashed his willy on the ultrasound :lol:

Well I don't think AF is going to be arriving anytime soon (fingers crossed) as my temperature has shot up twice! Yesterday it was 36.86 and today it's 36.99!

I had strong feelings I was having a girl but everyone else guessed boy so I started second guessing myself and only had a boys name picked before 20 weeks but she was indeed a girl!

I would have swore I was having a boy but nope :)

Well im 8 dpo and feel like crap woke up all stuffy with a coldsore which I never get :( lilly was up all night to being sick and the people next door had a party to 6 this morning it gonna be a good day :) xxx

Kmfx for you brunette! Your temp is quite high! Hope you get some good news soon. What happened to your chart???

Cookie- you 3dpo:) YaY!

CKJ- I hope you get that peak soon and O can just come already! I would go mad trying to figure out that cbfm!

So here I am at cd8, still not much going on:(
Wish I had a fast forward button to skip to Ovulation! Haha, I wish!

Have a lovely day girls:)

I removed it but here's the link https://fertilityfriend.com/home/2b851b/

Cheers wild chic, I'm just being impatient lol u can get 1-5days high b4 a peak on the cbfm n I'm on day 4 but as I had all the signs I was so hopeful for early Ov but alas I must try n wait haha

Cheers wild chic, I'm just being impatient lol u can get 1-5days high b4 a peak on the cbfm n I'm on day 4 but as I had all the signs I was so hopeful for early Ov but alas I must try n wait haha

Good Luck CKJ!

I've still got that horrible headache :( It's the type where you lean forward, come back up a d it feels like its going to explode. Accompanied by heartburn I'm feeling amazing, not! :lol: I'm at a kids party with my son from one then a family meal (About 20 of us) at 4pm so should be fun! :lol:

Hope your all ok :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->