Ttc#2+ 2013/2014! - 6 BFP's, 4 angels

Brunette-Enjoy the party and family get together! Maybe it'll take your mind off things! Hope your headache goes away!

CKJ- maybe today or tomorrow you'll O, seeing that its your 4th day having a high!

Lilly-bum- I've read that the stuffy feeling and clod sore are both symptoms! Good Luck! When are you testing?

I removed it but here's the link https://fertilityfriend.com/home/2b851b/

I had a look at your chart and your last 2 temps are circled white, did you take it a different time than usual?

It kinda looks, based on your temps, that you maybe only O day before yesterday, cd36? I could be wrong(I hope I am).

I don't want to put you on a downer, but do you think that maybe you having an anovulatry cycle? I really hope I'm not upsetting you by saying this, its just, if it were me, I'd be frustrated not knowing. I once went up to cd47(I had a 35 day cycle) and went for blood work and of cause, it was bfn. I was so heart sore, coz I thought I was preggies. I hate that we get our hopes up and get hurt in the end by the horrible witch!

Yes anovulatory had crossed my mind but on the other hand I think I charted my temperatures incorrectly because I had a 1 decimal thermometer. I know you shouldn't but I changed my thermometer to a 2 decimal one last week some time. I also never got a +OPK when I conceived my son.

The first was circled white because I put in specifics that I was sleep deprived as I woke a couple of times and struggled to get to sleep that night. Today I woke a little later so both may not be accurate anyway!

I appreciate your honesty :) I am going to wait until CD46 as its my day off work and visit the Doctor. I'm just hoping and praying its another cycle like when I conceived my son!

I hope its the same like when you conceived your son. Good luck brunette! If it were me, I'd really be going crazy by now!
Are you going to test before you go to the dr?

@ brunettebimbo I didnt get a bfp with lo until cd 57 :)

im going to do a cheapie monday I will be 10dpo then I did a ic at 6dpo and swore I saw something xx

temp up again, ferning gone, opks have all been neg (haven't tested today yet) bb soreness gone, cramping gone.... :( we dtd last night but really scared something is wrong with the opks and i've missed my surge. but my normal o day is cd 21 (after looking back on old charts) so i really don't know, and feel totally confused and like i missed this month. :(

also meant to add, i totally thought i was having a boy. everyone said boy (minus two people who said girl) and i was shocked in my u/s when i found it was a girl

I had had a few dreams where i had a little girl with me but didn't think anything of it

Well its a boring day for my. CD12 still creamy CM, bold -OPK. Feeling pretty crappy/depressed kinda & seem to take it out on hubby :(

Hope both of you(Clair and brunette) get those beautiful two lines this week!

Mommoxofxone- I'm sure you covered if you did O! If ff doesn't confirm O after 2moro, then keep doing the saliva test and opk's. Coz if you usually O on cd21 then you didn't miss anything!
Good luck ladies:)

Ladies, I just wanna make sure how many ladies are in this group. Please tell me if I forgot anyone!

Brunette
Cookie
Mommyxofxone
CKJ
Jess
Lilly-bum
Momofone- :bfp:
Buttercup
Wildchic

I'm forgetting someone, aren't I?
Coz there's 2 who got a bfp?

Well its a boring day for my. CD12 still creamy CM, bold -OPK. Feeling pretty crappy/depressed kinda & seem to take it out on hubby :(

i hear you hun i think i snapped twice on dh already this am :( i hate it and i feel the same. cd17 over here. feel crap.

Hope both of you(Clair and brunette) get those beautiful two lines this week!

Mommoxofxone- I'm sure you covered if you did O! If ff doesn't confirm O after 2moro, then keep doing the saliva test and opk's. Coz if you usually O on cd21 then you didn't miss anything!
Good luck ladies:)

well last cycle was shorter so that's what makes me worried i missed it, i o'd around cd17 so :( But i hope that dtd last night caught it if we did o yesterday.

I feel majorly depressed, sat through the meal next to a 20 week pregnant 16 year old!

Ladies, I just wanna make sure how many ladies are in this group. Please tell me if I forgot anyone!

Brunette
Cookie
Mommyxofxone
CKJ
Jess
Lilly-bum
Momofone- :bfp:
Buttercup
Wildchic

I'm forgetting someone, aren't I?
Coz there's 2 who got a bfp?

I don't know who the other person was who got their bfp, felt like I never saw a post from her previous to her popping to say she got her bfp and then we saw no more of her. X

Mommyxofxone - hope you haven't missed ovulation...have you been using opks daily aswell? If you were it is possible to miss it if you only tested once a day. I hope of you haven't missed it then you ovulate soon. Xxx

I have to admit I'm quite snappy at the moment but then my hubby seems to bring the worst out in me. In all honesty I'm abit of a cow...I wonder if I can blame hormones no matter where I am in my cycle!!! Lol

wildchic I just had a quick look back and I can't find any other posts from Hann79 other than her BFP announcement so not sure if she's still posting on here or if she's just busy or what. Either way looks like we have a good number of ladies so far which is great, really looking forward to sharing all of our journeys and hopefully looking back when we're all cradling our babies :cloud9:

I had a nice family day out with OH and DD for my birthday today and I have my little cousin's christening tomorrow so i'm having a really good weekend so far but work has been nuts lately so Monday is always in the back of my mind cos I know it's going to be another mad one! Roll on maternity leave hey (yes I realise this may be slightly premature! :blush::haha:)

Happy Birthday Buttercup:)

Glad you had a nice day!

Mommyxofxone - hope you haven't missed ovulation...have you been using opks daily aswell? If you were it is possible to miss it if you only tested once a day. I hope of you haven't missed it then you ovulate soon. Xxx

I have to admit I'm quite snappy at the moment but then my hubby seems to bring the worst out in me. In all honesty I'm abit of a cow...I wonder if I can blame hormones no matter where I am in my cycle!!! Lol

Blame it on the hormones, lol, I would:)

Are you having any symptoms yet? I know its a bit early, but it would be nice to hear what symptoms everyone has.

Maybe Hann79 clicked on the wrong thread, strange that the only post is a post saying bfp. May be we should change it back to 1 bfp as she hasn't been part of the group. Does that sound mean?

Brunette - don't let it get to you..can't say I'd be jealous of a pregnant 16 year old I'd more likely feel sorry for her. I'm seeing my pregnant friend on Tuesday, she's just had her 12 week scan...I'm jealous to be honest, but I'm happy for her. Her son is the same age as my son.

Wildchic - no real symptoms I don't think, a few pelvic niggles but could be my ibs, although it's mainly been alright since I started this diet. Last cycle I had loads of symptoms so the fact that I don't have any this cycle I'm seeing as a good sign.

Happy Birthday Buttercup! I can't help but think about maternity leave...some time off would be nice! Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->