Ttc#2+ 2013/2014! - 6 BFP's, 4 angels

Hann is one of my friends. She posted twice and is subscribed to the thread :)

I thought she'd posted in the wrong thread as there are a few ttc #2 threads.

Right bedtime for me, no doubt I'll be woken up before 6am by my darling boy. X

I feel majorly depressed, sat through the meal next to a 20 week pregnant 16 year old!

oh hun :( i'm sorry!!!

Mommyxofxone - hope you haven't missed ovulation...have you been using opks daily aswell? If you were it is possible to miss it if you only tested once a day. I hope of you haven't missed it then you ovulate soon. Xxx

I have to admit I'm quite snappy at the moment but then my hubby seems to bring the worst out in me. In all honesty I'm abit of a cow...I wonder if I can blame hormones no matter where I am in my cycle!!! Lol

Do people normally test more than once a day???? so odd. last time i only did once a day and had no problem hitting my O day?

looking back on old charts, it goes 30, 40 something, 30, 40 something. So if this is the next one since last was 30, i may have to wait 10 more days ugh. See i wasn't temping in those , (seems to be 41 or 42 days every other one.) i just wrote when i got af. and the longer cycles, af was here a day or two longer than normal... and this one was longer than normal by a day. Great. so i could have a 41 or 42 day cycle brewing. Well, at least i have a pattern of some sort. DOn't know if that kind of cycle is good or bad. Do you ladies know anything about longer cycles? shouldn't really affect anything right? But that would mean my O could be the 14th of the month now instead... at cycle 28. If my lp is still 13 days. AND that could mean well it does mean i don't have enough opks.

I was told and I have read it a few times that when you are nearing ovulation that you should test twice a day because some people have very quick surges, if you can't test twice you should test in the afternoon, 4pm I read was the best time. My surges are fairly quick, am negative, early evening positive, next afternoon negative again.

How is everyone today? Just had a sneaky peak on the scales and this week I have lost 4 lbs, so that's 12 lbs in almost 2 weeks. Official weigh in is tomorrow, so hopefully the scales won't decide to creep up.

I've always had longer cycles due to pcos, they have ranged from 35 days to over 60 days, with pcos I think your body starts trying to ovulate but it fails and keeps trying til it finally ovulates (or doesn't gave the case may be). I don't know is this is true for all pcos women and I don't know if it's different for women without pcos. I was having a 35 day cycle when I conceived my son. Xx

Cookie 4lbs is brilliant!

Nothing new to report here really. Didn't get to sleep until 3am so I'm shattered and I feel sick! Another temperature rise today. Was 36.99 yesterday and is 37.09 today

Argh just another 'high' day, clearly not gonna Ov early SO now the question is if we rest today will I get my peak tomoz (in which case ill freak that we didn't dtd today as well or will I peak tues (since I predicted Ov on day 18 which will be Wednesday) frustrating!!!

Brunette - is your temp going up a good thing? I'm a bit clueless about temps!

CKJ - sorry you haven't had your peak yet, that's what happened to me, we didn't dtd because I thought I'm not going to ovulate any time soon (was feeling dramatic and thought I was never going to get a positive) next day got a positive and was like damn should have done it!!! Can't go back in time and the other times we did it should be ok, if not then next cycle we're doing it everyday from the start of my ewcm.

Thanks!! It's a hard diet but I know that it will help me get what I want...every lb I lose I feel is taking me a step closer to getting my bfp!!! X

BUT nearly positive opk? Hurumph!

Congrats on losing 4lbs cookie :)

I have a question ok so when I got my pos opk I had no ewcm does that matter? I had really bad cramp though and lots of pain in my right side.

Well im 9dpo nothing new to report apart from the odd cramp and very immotional but thats normal for me :) hope all you ladies are well x

I'm an amateur Cookie but my friend tells me it's a good thing!

Eurgh I'm tired :(

@ brunettebimbo im so tired to :( lilly hasnt slept in 5 days zombie about describes it :) x

O no :(

I'm tired because I didn't go to bed until 3am. I woke at 7.30 then went back to sleep until Tristan woke at 9.45

Oh well at least when we have our new babies we will be used to not sleeping :)

:lol: I had my fair share. Tristan didn't sleep through until 17 months old. He sleeps pretty well now thankfully :)

Oh really u must have been exhausted they say if your first doesnt sleep though your second will but who they is I will never know :) xxx

Ckj- this is your 5th day of a high, right? Do you check cervix and cm? With a nearly +opk, I'm sure you'll O soon.

Cookie- that's great that you've lost so much in 2 weeks, well done:)

Brunette- the temp rise is really a good sign! And the fact that you feeling sick. I hope you get answers soon! Its been a while since someone announced a bfp, hope you next:)

Mommyxofxone- I also read a lot of women testing twice a day. Like cookie said 'when you're nearing O, to test twice a day'. Some are lucky, I guess, to get a longer surge than others.

AFM- cd9 today, 7/8 days left to O. Wish this week can go quick so we can get dh's S/A results!
Having a family lunch today to welcome my brothers baby, she's 1 month today.

Hope you all are had a relaxing weekend!

No I just use the monitor, but the opks have never been not-quite-positive for so long, it's normally white then positive. Just worried all is ok n that ill O etc just want to know I've ovulated n then can move into the tww lol

I was told and I have read it a few times that when you are nearing ovulation that you should test twice a day because some people have very quick surges, if you can't test twice you should test in the afternoon, 4pm I read was the best time. My surges are fairly quick, am negative, early evening positive, next afternoon negative again.

How is everyone today? Just had a sneaky peak on the scales and this week I have lost 4 lbs, so that's 12 lbs in almost 2 weeks. Official weigh in is tomorrow, so hopefully the scales won't decide to creep up.

I've always had longer cycles due to pcos, they have ranged from 35 days to over 60 days, with pcos I think your body starts trying to ovulate but it fails and keeps trying til it finally ovulates (or doesn't gave the case may be). I don't know is this is true for all pcos women and I don't know if it's different for women without pcos. I was having a 35 day cycle when I conceived my son. Xx

i can't afford to test twice a day lol!! thanks though, i did the test at 5 pm so should've been a decent time. Who knows whats going on. kind of in a limbo here.

Congrats on losing 4lbs cookie :)

I have a question ok so when I got my pos opk I had no ewcm does that matter? I had really bad cramp though and lots of pain in my right side.

Well im 9dpo nothing new to report apart from the odd cramp and very immotional but thats normal for me :) hope all you ladies are well x

all i've had is creamy this cycle so i can see. i think it's still ok just not the best cm? if i o'd when they think i did cd15 i def. only had creamy too.

:lol: I had my fair share. Tristan didn't sleep through until 17 months old. He sleeps pretty well now thankfully :)

ugh mine was at 10months, which scares me that the next would be way worse.

Oh really u must have been exhausted they say if your first doesnt sleep though your second will but who they is I will never know :) xxx

what do they say if your first sleeps well lol? is the next the sleeper from hell?

Ckj- this is your 5th day of a high, right? Do you check cervix and cm? With a nearly +opk, I'm sure you'll O soon.

Cookie- that's great that you've lost so much in 2 weeks, well done:)

Brunette- the temp rise is really a good sign! And the fact that you feeling sick. I hope you get answers soon! Its been a while since someone announced a bfp, hope you next:)

Mommyxofxone- I also read a lot of women testing twice a day. Like cookie said 'when you're nearing O, to test twice a day'. Some are lucky, I guess, to get a longer surge than others.

AFM- cd9 today, 7/8 days left to O. Wish this week can go quick so we can get dh's S/A results!
Having a family lunch today to welcome my brothers baby, she's 1 month today.

Hope you all are had a relaxing weekend!

I hope your week passes fast. When are the results due in???

afm:

i just got partial ferning again on my microscope after days of nothing, which could mean it just picked up my estrogen the first time, and then i'm really getting ready to o which would put me most likely... cd 21. i'm hoping it's that, because i don't want to wait til cd28! this is the second ferning i've seen so crossing my fingers that my opks pick something up.

ff is saying i just o'd on cd 15. which is a bit early and again opks and ferning didn't confirm so, not sure. We dtd the last two nights, and everything says we did a good time with timing. So now i'm just waiting to see if it really was O and if i'm in the tww or not? lol so much waiting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->