Ttc#2+ 2013/2014! - 6 BFP's, 4 angels

@ mommyxofxone thats what im dreading lilly started going 11 hours at 8 weeks so I think our next wont sleep at all :)

Mommyxofxone- I never use to get ewcm, +opk or full ferning patterns and ff use to confirm ovulation based on temps alone. And I knew when I Ovulated, because I could feel it, so it could be the same for you?

You could be 3dpo YAY:)

Lilly-bum I've read that some women never have ewcm or they do some cycles and not others. The pains on one side sound promising though, hope the next few days til u can test go quickly!
I'm so impatient for AF to be over so I can get back in the game lol! Just ordered some preseed, think it'll be rationed though cos its £££!

Mommyxofxone- I never use to get ewcm, +opk or full ferning patterns and ff use to confirm ovulation based on temps alone. And I knew when I Ovulated, because I could feel it, so it could be the same for you?

You could be 3dpo YAY:)

so not sure! esp. with the ferning again this am! trying to just go day by day.

it's all so frustrating.

usually i have cramps for like a week when i o, and i only had them slightly for two days, and it was like once during each day- normally i have them frequently, longer, and more painful. so really don't know.

i could be 3dpo, or i could not even be at o yet!

Lilly-bum I've read that some women never have ewcm or they do some cycles and not others. The pains on one side sound promising though, hope the next few days til u can test go quickly!
I'm so impatient for AF to be over so I can get back in the game lol! Just ordered some preseed, think it'll be rationed though cos its £££!

Yayy thank you that gives me some hope :)

Seeing us all struggle with opks n trying to judge our bodies etc does anyone else wonder how hapless teenagers manage to literally just 'fall' preggers? Lol

Seeing us all struggle with opks n trying to judge our bodies etc does anyone else wonder how hapless teenagers manage to literally just 'fall' preggers? Lol

I know right.! x

Brunette u must b going nuts!! When will u test next?!

Tuesday I think. Hubby's birthday so hopefully get the results we want!

It's mad cos I fell pregnant with DD by surprise and really late on in my cycle (26 days after my lmp!) and now that we're actually ttc #2 i'm all about charts, opks etc. I feel like now that i've read up about ttc I don't think I could just ntnp, figured I may as well be honest with myself from the start lol :blush:

I get what u mean, I fell pg 1st time casually trying then had a mc, so second time I opk'd but we were on hols n it was just 'right' this time, thanks to knowing more like u say it was full blown trying straight away :-s

Same for me! I wasn't even trying with DD! Now with knowing about ttc, we just went all the way!

Buttercup- pre-seed is wonderful!!!
Although, dh doesn't want to use it all the time!

I took a look at my previous cycles and noticed that my sex drive increases a week before O and disappears at O! That is so weird! I looked at the app on my phone and we like bd 3 days in a row!!! I just know next weekend(ovulation time) I won't feel up to it!

Same here, we weren't trying when I fell with our son, in fact 6 months before that I fell pregnant and we weren't trying but it sadly ended in an mc. But yeh no trying needed and now it's like wow apparently I'm going to have to make some effort to conceive.

Good luck Brunette for Tuesday. Xx

We've bd'd 8 days in a row...n r shattered lol...so now I'm worried I won't get pg because now it's got to the key time we both feel a bit forced! Sod's law! Also lots up in the air about money n possibility of moving etc at mo, with my dd it was all 'sensibly' planned, with no.2 it's a bit on a wing n a prayer which is VERY unlike us so it's niggling at me! Lol

Wildchic. I found that too!! I think my temps are wrong on FF, I swear I ovulated around CD15. I was well up for :sex: but just recently I can't be bothered and its become uncomfortable again!

Brunette- it could be because of the thermometer you were using and the fact that you had an ear infection. Now that you using a bbt thermometer, you're seeing your true temps! I so hope that you O on cd15 and you just have a shy LO!

Here's to hoping all our wishes come true and soon!!!
I'm off to bed now. Have a great week ladies:)

I could actually cry writing this im so gutted I though.this was my month just went to the bathroom im bleeding pink blood :( :( :(

Pink? Are you sure it's af? correct me if I'm wrong but you only class it as af when there is a bright red flow. Plus you are only 9 dpo...how much is there? Could it be implantation??

It was only there when I wiped I dont have cramp or anything I checked my cervix and there was a little blood on my finger xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->