Ttc#2+ 2013/2014! - 6 BFP's, 4 angels

Well its defo af cramps bright red bleeding :( im so upset I dont know why but I really thought I had it this month I didnt even get a chance to test :( n god knows why af came early gutted :(

Aww hon I'm sorry the witch got u this time, sending u hugs and lots of baby dust for next cycle!

Thank you :) one possitive thing my cycles are shortening last cycle was 50 days this one was 30 xx

Seeing us all struggle with opks n trying to judge our bodies etc does anyone else wonder how hapless teenagers manage to literally just 'fall' preggers? Lol

i know right? i've known several people that have fallen pregnant ON birth control, or not but by accident. What gives? why do we have to work at this?

Well its defo af cramps bright red bleeding :( im so upset I dont know why but I really thought I had it this month I didnt even get a chance to test :( n god knows why af came early gutted :(

oh hun i'm so sorry :(

Thank you :) one possitive thing my cycles are shortening last cycle was 50 days this one was 30 xx

that's awesome to have 30 day cycles! do you know how long your lp is? you will get it for sure this time!

Lillybum - oh so sorry!!! Sounds like your luteal phase might be abit short, think I read that vitamin b can lengthen it... Good that your cycles are shortening!!

AFM - weighed myself this morning and am very pleased, I've lost 5 lbs this week and a total of 13 lbs in 2 weeks. Whoop whoop!!

X

I got a peak reading!!!! Hurrah!! It's right on time for my cycle...I was so convinced it'd b early but hey ho it's here now (I'm horribly impatient!)...just told hubby...never seen a man look so relieved LOL looks like after wed we may not have sex until Ov next month so he can recover hehehe

Cookie 13lbs in 2 weeks is bloody amazing!!!! Go u!!

Yay CKJ!!! Really pleased! The wait gets so frustrating so really glad the wait is over for you.

Thanks, I'm chuffed, only 9 lbs to go til I'm at my pre pregnancy weight which is the lowest weight I've been as an adult. If I don't get my bfp this cycle, I'll be there in no time, and if I do get my bfp I'll up my kcals but continue eating healthily. Xx

I'm sorry :(

CKJ that's great!! How long until testing?

Cookie that's brilliant! Well done

AFM - Slight temperature dip, my dots are open though! Oops. Still no sign of AF.

Sorry Lilly :-(

N brunette I GUESS I'll Ov tomoz if I got my first peak today however will bd today, tomoz n weds to cover it lol means AF will be due around tues 20th so wouldn't test til then

Xx

Ladies! A lot has happened today!

CKJ- yay for your peak:) good luck and I hope you get your bfp this cycle!!!

Cookie- that's really great! Wish I could lose some weight! If no bfp this cycle, I'm definitely going on a diet!

Lilly-bum- sorry the witch got you hun, but like you said, your cycles are shortening, so that's a good thing. But isn't your lp a tad bit short?

Brunette- don't look to much into your temps hun, coz for some, they still don't mean anything! I've seen a lot of pregnancy charts on ff and some have dips, even though they're pregnant. Good luck hun! We all routing for you!

AFM- still not much going on. I started using my saliva microscope today, of course there's no ferning, but I'll do it again in the afternoon. My expected O date is the 11th or 12th, so I got a long way to go still.

I'm in a bad place today. 40 fricking days!?!? Seriously!? WTF? I could actually cry. Why after being regular pretty much since my periods began do they start going to pot now when we want a baby!? :cry:

O and top off this awful mood, we booked a week off work, the weather has been lovely so planned loads of outdoor stuff and the weather is horrendous :(

Aww brunette, I'm sorry you feeling this way. I hope things go a better for you hun!

My friends Mum thinks I weigh too little and it could be messing up my periods? I was 9 stone 7 when my son was conceived. I got back to that after having him thanks to BF but gained it again once passing my driving test and returning to work. I went to my heaviest weight of 10 stone 11. I then started Slimming World October 2012 and I'm now 9 stone 2.5. I set my target at 8 stone 11 as the lowest I can go without becoming an unhealthy BMI is 8 stone 8. I've been rubbish recently. Gained 1lb lost 1lb and so on. Surely because I'm still classed as healthy it wouldn't affect my fertility would it?

I really don't know brunette. I have no idea how weight plays a role in fertility. Coz there is a lot of women big and small that conceive, so idk.
I hope one of the other ladies will be able to answer you.

I've booked a Doctors appointment today. It's been 3 weeks since I was diagnosed with Labrythitis and its no better. Ill mention AF whilst I'm there x

Brunette, I'm 5ft 9 n 8 stone 8, was the same b4 I conceived my daughter, very over weight can affect n drastically underweight can but slim n just a lower bmi shouldn't effect it xxx

I don't think your weight would affect your cycles, not unless you were below a healthy weight...being too thin can certainly affect your cycles, but we're talking properly underweight!!! Good luck at the doctors.

hope the doctor will do a blood test for yo brunette! no harm in asking!

good luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->