Ttc#2+ 2013/2014! - 6 BFP's, 4 angels

Lillybum - oh so sorry!!! Sounds like your luteal phase might be abit short, think I read that vitamin b can lengthen it... Good that your cycles are shortening!!

AFM - weighed myself this morning and am very pleased, I've lost 5 lbs this week and a total of 13 lbs in 2 weeks. Whoop whoop!!

X

that's awesome!!!!! how are you losing so much?

I got a peak reading!!!! Hurrah!! It's right on time for my cycle...I was so convinced it'd b early but hey ho it's here now (I'm horribly impatient!)...just told hubby...never seen a man look so relieved LOL looks like after wed we may not have sex until Ov next month so he can recover hehehe

congrats!!!!

Ladies! A lot has happened today!

CKJ- yay for your peak:) good luck and I hope you get your bfp this cycle!!!

Cookie- that's really great! Wish I could lose some weight! If no bfp this cycle, I'm definitely going on a diet!

Lilly-bum- sorry the witch got you hun, but like you said, your cycles are shortening, so that's a good thing. But isn't your lp a tad bit short?

Brunette- don't look to much into your temps hun, coz for some, they still don't mean anything! I've seen a lot of pregnancy charts on ff and some have dips, even though they're pregnant. Good luck hun! We all routing for you!

AFM- still not much going on. I started using my saliva microscope today, of course there's no ferning, but I'll do it again in the afternoon. My expected O date is the 11th or 12th, so I got a long way to go still.

I got no ferning today either, and why are these dates so far away!!! ugh.

O and top off this awful mood, we booked a week off work, the weather has been lovely so planned loads of outdoor stuff and the weather is horrendous :(

Oh hun i'm sorry :(

I've booked a Doctors appointment today. It's been 3 weeks since I was diagnosed with Labrythitis and its no better. Ill mention AF whilst I'm there x

What is that? i'm not familiar with that.

afm: dd is sick this am. :( and my temps look like i did indeed o. crazy.

Ok so I got a possitive opk last week but I think it may have,only been possitive coz my urine was really concentrated so i think I ovd the week before coz oh said I was complaining about alot of cramp so we shall see next cycle im going to use those clearblue advanced digital tests from cd 10 and see what happens thanks ladies xx

Mommyxofxone - I'm doing a very low calorie diet, it's hard going but it has good results. Figured the quicker I lose weight the sooner it will benefit my cycles.

Lillybum - if you ovulated the week before then your luteal phase is ok, but keep an eye on it because it can be lengthened.

Just back from seeing my friend and her 2 and a half week old baby...so sweet!! My son decided he wanted a baby on the drive home, then right near home he said 'I don't want a baby...you not have a baby mummy, I'll tell you off, you can sit on the naughty step' did make me laugh. Can't seem to persuade him to say yes to having a brother or sister, he's really not keen. Xx

Just been to Doctors. She checked my eyes but that was it. She still thinks Labryntitis and I'm to go back if no better in 1-2 weeks and be referred to ENT at the hospital. She said she could send a urine sample to the hospital but as it came back negative last time I was pregnant that there wasn't much point and wished me luck with my testing

Wow so particularly useless trip to GPs then!!! I'm so sorry!! How late r u now Hun?

She was really nice about it and apologised that she couldn't do anymore yet.

I'm CD40 usually 28-32 days.

Girls I feel sick, I've just found out that my friends ex has killed her new boyfriend and stabbed her all over. She's in hospital in a critical state. I used to work and live with her but have lost contact over the last few years.

Jeez I'm sorry, that's scary!!! I hope she recovers, that poor mans family too!

Oh that's horrendous I really hope she pulls through.

Omw! That's terrible brunette! Can't believe that someone can take a life of another human being! Argg! What's this world coming to?

Sorry that you didn't get to get a blood test done. Hope things work out for you!

Oh just came in with a tube of conceive plus how strange :) x

Lilly-bum- if its anything like pre-seed, you'll LOVE it! Have you used it before?

Gonna drown my sorrows in tea and biscuits. Hubby is out at the gym so gonna catch up with my TV program's.

Just done another IC. Yet another indent! :( That was my last one so not buying again!

https://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh70/kjordanj/null_zps81bfc1af.jpg

brunette do you 'feel' like you did with your son? or did u not feel pg at this stage with him? just curious as even though I didn't dare to hope I think subconsciously I felt pg almost straight off, and DEF by 7dpo. I KNEW I wasn't last month because I just didn't feel it...in a way it's a pain as I feel like I'll know straight off if it's a definite 'no' each month.

so sorry this is so frustrating for you!!

Tea and biscuits will help, I say that cos I'm a fattie who finds food helps everything!! If I wasn't on a diet I'd be doing the same...hubby is off out to the gym too.

Damn those IC's!!! I've got loads in my drawer upstairs, I told myself I was going to throw them away but I just moved them to the back of my drawer...I know I'll end up testing early!! Those evaps won't fool me again. X

No I didn't. I thought AF was coming so was really shocked when I got my BFP.

I didn't feel pregnant either, I tested when I was 5 weeks and that was only after I googled 'period pains but no period' and pregnant pregnant pregnant came up that I considered it!! Still didn't think I was but took a test to rule it out. X

With lilly I had no clue I was pg we had just had a mc so was on cd 56 I think had a dream I was pregnant took a test and it was possitive

This is the worst af ever I feel like im having contractions keeps coming every minutes also feel sick and dizzy :( xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->