Ttc#2+ 2013/2014! - 6 BFP's, 4 angels

Labrynthitis is an inner ear infection. Makes you dizzy

oh gross, is it like vertigo? that's all i've heard of.

Mommyxofxone - I'm doing a very low calorie diet, it's hard going but it has good results. Figured the quicker I lose weight the sooner it will benefit my cycles.

Lillybum - if you ovulated the week before then your luteal phase is ok, but keep an eye on it because it can be lengthened.

Just back from seeing my friend and her 2 and a half week old baby...so sweet!! My son decided he wanted a baby on the drive home, then right near home he said 'I don't want a baby...you not have a baby mummy, I'll tell you off, you can sit on the naughty step' did make me laugh. Can't seem to persuade him to say yes to having a brother or sister, he's really not keen. Xx

that's great about hte weight loss, and lol to your boy. DD likes babies a lot, but i don't know if she'd like having one lol!

Just been to Doctors. She checked my eyes but that was it. She still thinks Labryntitis and I'm to go back if no better in 1-2 weeks and be referred to ENT at the hospital. She said she could send a urine sample to the hospital but as it came back negative last time I was pregnant that there wasn't much point and wished me luck with my testing

wish she could've done more. :/

She was really nice about it and apologised that she couldn't do anymore yet.

I'm CD40 usually 28-32 days.

Girls I feel sick, I've just found out that my friends ex has killed her new boyfriend and stabbed her all over. She's in hospital in a critical state. I used to work and live with her but have lost contact over the last few years.

omg hun that's terrible!!!! i'm so sorry!!!!!

Oh just came in with a tube of conceive plus how strange :) x

lol that's great he's so on board!

With lilly I had no clue I was pg we had just had a mc so was on cd 56 I think had a dream I was pregnant took a test and it was possitive

This is the worst af ever I feel like im having contractions keeps coming every minutes also feel sick and dizzy :( xxx

i didn't feel pg at all except instead of getting super cold at af time, i got really hot. That was really my only clue something was up.

today my poor girl is sick, and tomorrow she turns two! so upset! i don't want her to be miserable on her birthday :(

Ladies who opk n temp I'm just curious-when do U Ov post opk surge? N if u continue opking does your surge continue until post ovulation or does it drop n then u Ov?

Hope your little girl feels better soon.

BFN this morning. I've had enough now :(

Mine dropped the same day as ovulation but it varys from woman to woman, some women have very quick surges, which is why testing once a day isn't enough for some. This time I got a positive early evening, positive next morning and negative (although line was still dark ish) that evening. Why do you ask?

Mommyxofxone - oh no I hope your little girl feels better very soon. Happy 2nd birthday to her. Xx

Oh Brunette really sorry you still aren't getting answers! X

Last month I got the pos opk on sat morn n it lasted til sun pm n I felt ovulation sun morn. This month I got my pos yesterday am n now n while I felt ovulation symptoms I haven't had cramps yet n I know that Ov can occur as much as 60hrs post pos opk n it got me wondering whether the lh is evident right up until you Ov or whether it would go back to neg and THEN ovulation occurs-if that makes any sense! Lol so no real reason just interested in your ladies experiences :)

Brunette I'm so sorry it must be doing your head in!!! Last time were u 11 days late from a 28cycle or a 32 cycle? Xx

Fingers crossed you'll have a positive soon!!

I'm suffering horrible nausea :-s I often feel sick when I Ov but this is really bad, I assume I prob hav a bug but its that coming-in-waves roller coaster morning sickness type nausea which is doubly horrid as it also makes me think about pregnancy haha

CKJ- you 1dpo right? Let's hope its a good sign!

Brunette- I hope something would happen for you! I can only but imagine how irritating the wait is!

Good luck ladies:)

I got my first peak yest but u get a 2nd peak (which I did) n still an incredibly strong opk this morn so I GUESS I ov'd today?? I think most ppl Ov on their second peak using the monitor so will tentatively say its 1dpo tomorrow but not really sure as I usually get cramps n haven't yet lol

Yeh I reckon you should assume you are ovulating today.

I'm 6 dpo today, really was adamant that I wouldn't test til af was at least due but I can see myself weakening already and thinking maybe I'll start at 10 dpo.

I soooooooooo want to be preggers now, after spending the afternoon with my pregnant friend I am thoroughly jealous and just want it now!! Feeling very impatient!! X

Right, I'm going to do a list of the regular girls on the front page! I will need help to get a list together :) :lol:

Good idea Brunette!!

How is everyone doing today? I'm 7 dpo today, no real symptoms but I'm still hopeful, after all you've got to have hope. X

I'm now 10 days late and still no sign of AF. I have sore boobs now but that's it!

We are off to a local family fun day today :)

Good idea brunette!

Cookie- WoW! 7dpo! Time flies! I hope this is your month!!!

Brunette- 10days late, you should have known by now! Well, 2moro is your 11 day mark and I'm hoping its the same like when you conceived your son! Will you be testing 2moro?

AFM- I'm on cd12, only 4/5 days until the big O! I had cramps last night, but I don't think it was anything. I googled like crazy, trying 2 see if it meant anything. 2moro we will get dh's S/A results, I hope its good news, coz its dh's birthday friday and I don't want it 2 be ruined by that!

No I'm waiting until Sunday just to be sure!

I hope everything goes ok for your husband :)

That's a long wait brunette, go u for your patience! Just keep mega busy!!

N good luck wild chic!!! Let us know!!

Well 1dpo (I guess!) here but life has become a bit crazy-we live in a two bed flat n while I own a business we basically live on hubby's income so no chance of moving on our own. Anyhow my parents live close n r older n we r contemplating pooling resources n buying a big house altogether (emotionally mental but massive financial n physical advantages due to parents ill health) anyhow mums house isn't even on market yet but found a house we just love so cue us trying to kick start our estate agent AND get valuations etc on mums all whilst trying not to stress my parents out (dad had a stroke a few years back n mum suffers anxiety) if it works it would b amazing...but I might lose MY sanity in the meantime lol

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->