Ttc#2+ 2013/2014! - 6 BFP's, 4 angels

I have to wait until then BFNs are slowly destroying any hope I have left!

Good Luck with the house. :)

Good luck wildchic with dh's sa!
Sorry to hear you're still in limbo brunette, really hope you get your bfp or AF soon so u know whats going on.
Hope the time til u can test flies cookie!
Sounds interesting CKJ, hope it comes off for you. A lady in my old work lived with both her dd's and 8 grand kids in a big house and loved it :)
Afm I'm confused: yesterday was my first day after AF and I had sticky cm (yellow and looked like snot sorry for tmi!) and this morning it looks like I have ewcm, surely thats not right this early in my cycle though? We dtd last night so I guess it could be that. Will check again later and if its still like that I will start my opks I think...

Buttercup- I had that as well after af(I did post about it). But it was only 1 day and also we dtd, but it happened much later in the day, so it could be from that.

I best be pregnant because otherwise I've seriously let myself go! My clothes are tight and I look really bloated! Finally dragging my arse to weigh in tonight. Think I've gained about 3lb!! :(

Awww Brunette - I really hope you get answers soon. Really hope you are preggers and that your body is just being naughty and not producing enough hcg like it did with your last pregnancy.

Buttercup - strange about the ewcm, no idea why'd you get that so early but good idea to dtd incase.

So bored of waiting, roll on Saturday so I can start testing...I dont expect to get my bfp but I just feel like testing will give me something to do!!! Lol I'm sure once I start I'll vow never to test early again but I think I'm a glutton for punishment. x

Hi ladies, ive been busy with things going on so not been on here much. Im on CD16 today, Still completely -OPK so not due for ovulation yet. Even though FF says im in my fertile week!
I hope its not as only managed BD once this cycle so far! :(

Hey Jess - are you checking your cm? Has that changed at all? My cm becomes very watery in the run up to ovulation and at that time my opks have the palest line so its a much better indicator as to ovulation being on its way. Hope you O soon! Wow I see from your ticker that you have lost 6 stone, that is amazing!!! Well done you. I lost 4 but then put a couple back on, I'm now 9 lbs away from being back at my 4 stone loss...figured I better get serious because I have PCOS and every lb I lose is a step in the right direction to helping me conceive. x

Hey Jess - are you checking your cm? Has that changed at all? My cm becomes very watery in the run up to ovulation and at that time my opks have the palest line so its a much better indicator as to ovulation being on its way. Hope you O soon! Wow I see from your ticker that you have lost 6 stone, that is amazing!!! Well done you. I lost 4 but then put a couple back on, I'm now 9 lbs away from being back at my 4 stone loss...figured I better get serious because I have PCOS and every lb I lose is a step in the right direction to helping me conceive. x

Hiya, Yes its my first cycle checking, which only been checking since CD11 and its still thick/creamy. Today it was like snot but cloudy/creamy. Sorry for TMI. Ive put it as creamy as think fits best there... so only today a slight change but not egg white or anything!
Ugh not after this weeks gain!! lol. I get so close then mess up with a huge gain :( But when i achieve it were having a family photoshoot which i really want now so hopefully will help keep me on track again. Well done on your loss xx

I know what you mean, I'm such a yo yo er, I think my hubby gets fed up, I'm always doing a different diet...but I try and focus on the positive, by keeping on trying Im stopping myself from gaining it all. Most of the time I'm around a stone above lowest weight, then will lose and get back to that weight then 5 seconds later gain again...was a major blip that put me just over a stone and a half from my lowest weight.

I found in the run up to ovulation when the cm changes first started my ewcm would come and go, so perhaps its the start for you if you've noticed some ewcm. I'm on my second cycle so its still quite new to me, but I'm getting there with recognising the changes, I luckily see big changes in my cm which makes the impending O easy to spot. My cycles are unpredictable so I only start using opks once my cm goes watery, otherwise it would cost a fortune even using the cheap ones.

Fingers crossed for you!

good morning ladies, sorry ive been mia, please fill me in on everything i've missed.

dd is feeling better, but now i'm getting sick. sore throat, really tired, ugh. supposed to clean all day to make up for not getting to it the last two days..... we'll see how that goes. want the house to be ready for sat for her party.... we'll see.... so tired.

oh im so up/down with it this year! I did get my 5.5st end January and been so up and down since then! i will get fully on track eventually lol

Yeh it was kinda all mixed this cm so maybe slowly changing. my cervix is low and i think open. Never felt it before!! lol. Its amazing how my body can be such a mystery to me x

Cramping today. Nice big blob of snot like EWCM that's really stretchy. Sore boobs and heartburn. Either AF is on her way or a BFP! Praying for the latter!

If u r getting ewcm is it worth doing an opk Hun? JUST in case u r only just ovulating? Or is that impossible?? Xx

I don't have any. It's not like my normal EWCM its literally like you've blown your nose when you have a sinus infection!

I thought cookie experienced this this month n they say its the most fertile type of cm, which got me thinking lol xx

Hehe brunette that should be our new motto: when in doubt, have sex ;-)

Lol ladies!
But I do suggest you dtd brunette!
What was your temp today?

I see you ladies talking about weight, I feel so bad! Coz me DD baked cupcakes today and I over indulged a bit, lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->